Any hetrosexual asexuals out there?

Any hetrosexual asexuals out there?? Who enjoy a hug and a kiss but have no desire for intercourse...

Me as well.

But, I'd be willing to have sex if my husband wanted it.

As of now, considering I'm not married, no - I don't have a desire for sex.

Elven valkyrie

Yeah. As long as there's no worry about anything leading to something more, that includes getting grabby and underdressing. And has to be at the right time, and not so gentle that it ends up being ittitating and makes you itch.

Though I am bi-asexual, I go more for guys than girls.

No I don't like kissing- but I like a little bit of physical contact- maybe hugging I guess.

Sex would be out of the question, as would be anything involving genital contact.

I'm romantic asexual and think I'm either bi- or hetero, um, ok if I had to say, slightly more hetero- I think- but very ase.

Agh labels..... don't you just love 'um?

I'd be okay with a hug, but I'm not really for kissing. Partly because of my asexyness, partly because it's just my choice. As for romance, I'd be very reluctant about it, but I may be willing to go for it at some point.

I'm a big fan of cuddles and kisses, as long as the kisses aren't reminiscent of an altercation with a carpet cleaner *gag*

silentdreamer

I'm a hetero-romantic as well. I know I'm all for hugs, snuggles, hand holding. But not sure about kissing yet.

I am aromantic, but I can stand hugs and kisses from some girls, and even enjoy it. This is tender and intimate for me, and switches my sex drive off. This is an issue, since sexual girls expect just the opposite, if I'm not wrong.

Male hetero-romantic here. Hugs, cuddles, snuggling, caresses, kisses (no tongue), no sex. :)

Yep; hi! Hetero-romantic asexual here. :) I LOVE hugs! I've never actually been kissed, except for family, but that's different. I mean, not a kiss like those slobbery ones in the movies. :lol: I like to kiss my friends on the top of the head, and I like to snuggle/cuddle.

Hetroromantic asexuals probably make up a good amount of the AVEN.

KieranTheWerewolf42
I'm a hetero-romantic as well. I know I'm all for hugs, snuggles, hand holding. But not sure about kissing yet.

ditto here.

martianJusticiar

Hetero-asexual here as well. I like hugging, handholding and cuddling with clothes on. Kissing (on the mouth - on the forehead, cheek, hand, etc. would be fine) and naked contact would be pushing it.

I think the kind of person I like only exists in fiction, though. :<

Romantic asexy, and up for pretty much anything not involving sex, sex defined as things done with the intent of causing orgasm.

Big fan of everything just short of sex. Based of what I've read my comfort zone extends farther then most here (not to say I'm not cool with "just" kissing and cuddling. Hell, I'm an absolute cuddlewhore)

I like hugging, snuggling, and kissing on cheek/forehead/hand, PROVIDED the person knows what I mean by them.

When I act like that to my friends, I'm saying

"I trust you completely, I care for you immensely, you are a wonderful, beautiful, amazing person, and I love you for that."

... when people who don't understand that want to hug or cuddle ... it makes me sick to my stomach. no joke.

Oh, funny story!

I was hanging out with a friend I had known for about a year, I knew that she liked me.. uh, in that way... but wasn't sure what to do about it back then... (it's still sticky, still working on it, but it was worse back then) and I was hanging out with her at the mall on a saturday night, and we got out and laid in the back of my pickup, and she was cold (apparently) so I sorta held her to give her my body heat (my God I was stupid... wow lol. It wasn't like I was trying to lead her on, I was single so I figured there was nothing wrong with it and... well... I was curious. it's hard to be absolutely sure you don't like something when you steer clear of the whole subject... IE how can you be sure you don't like rainbow sherbet if you never try ice cream)(wow tangent) and we were talking, and then I let her go and we were walking and she said something sad or sweet so I tried to hug her... and she kissed me on the lips... uh, I was surprised (and had never kissed anyone and am not really attracted to the whole concept) and didn't return it.. uh, at all. I said "Uh, wow. not what I was intending" and she just blushed a little and acted like it didn't happen.

So, yeah. I swear I'm not that clueless in general...

I love hugs, kisses, spooning and caresses, I will stand a bit of heavy petting, I dont mind giving my lover pleasure, but I dont really wish for them to return the favour as I dont really care for it. I would prefer if these stints of more serious sexual activity to be far in between.

Everyday hugs and kisses would be perfectly acceptable whenever!

I would be able to fall in love aslong as that person understood me and repected me for who and what I am. :)

xx

Lusus Naturae

ditto here.

Ditto for me too! Everything but sex ultimately, but kissing is iffy too, especially tongue.

Me too.

I'd be willing to at least try sex if I found the right person, but said person would almost certainly have to be someone else who wasn't overly-obsessed with sex because I have no desire to be jumping into the sack every night.

Ew... "jumping into the sack every night" sent a shiver down my spine. I find that being sexual makes me more lazy than anything!

I'm heterosexual and I've done everything but sex. I don't really have a desire to do anything beyond kissing, and I don't really like french kisses either.