Incredibly Ace Moments

you*hear*but*do*you*listen

just another fangirl

My most recent ace moment was when somebody said something about not ever wanting to "just watch Netflix and cuddle" and I thought the other thing they would want was chocolate

• Like 3
Batman's Ace

My most recent ace moment was when somebody said something about not ever wanting to "just watch Netflix and cuddle" and I thought the other thing they would want was chocolate

Or popcorn! Maybe both. Alternate chocolate and popcorn, then you're set.

• Like 1
Sockstealingnome

this is how i should have known earlier and got out earlier...when i was with my ex, the 1st time he "got his kit off" i just didnt feel anything at all. nothing. whatsoever. i had to fake a giggle and what i assumed was some sort of exitement. i was confused at the time coz i thought i should have genuiley felt exited but i just brushed it off and never really thought about it

:unsure:

Um, I'm American. What does "got his kit off" mean?

• Like 1
Kuromi Akumura

First post woo! So maybe this was a hint towards me likely being asexual (even though not realizing it until this year). Freshman year of college, during a random long run at cross country practice, we were playing "Would You Rather.." The one that I distinctly remember is "Would you rather set your hair (head...body - can't remember exactly) on fire or never have sex again in your life". I'm pretty sure every other girl that I was running with (5 or 6 of us) answered with definitely setting their hair on fire while I definitely was thinking no sex... That would be easy and setting your hair (etc) on fire would be so painful!

one of the ones i saw was " would you rather have a full body wax everyday for the rest of your life or never have s*x again for the rest of your life" 20% went with the no s*x...... guess the others love pain.....

• Like 4
jennyofdiamonds

my friends always have to explain dirty jokes to me

another time my best friend was telling me how she makes out with her boyfriend and she always feels his boner and I'm tell her "wait do boys always get those?!!! even with just kissing??!! ha see I'm fine with just like holding hands and maybe cuddling at most"

• Like 3
nerdperson777

Posted from this questionnaire before, but I had to take it again.

gIUNqYa.png

OMG IMGUR WORKS.

How about this spam mail?

ir83kw6.png

• Like 4
Deleted Person

this is how i should have known earlier and got out earlier...when i was with my ex, the 1st time he "got his kit off" i just didnt feel anything at all. nothing. whatsoever. i had to fake a giggle and what i assumed was some sort of exitement. i was confused at the time coz i thought i should have genuiley felt exited but i just brushed it off and never really thought about it

:unsure:

Um, I'm American. What does "got his kit off" mean?

It means he got starkers.

So ... this song Whistle from Florida ... For a really long time I just thought it was a catchy song and thought nothing more of it ... Until I stumbled upon some youtube comments and apparently it's a ... sexual innuendo? (don't wanna talk about it, nope, I was shocked)

• Like 2

"Someone" added (i.e most likely a bot) added me on skype. I asked them if I know them and they replied: "well, before i tell you exactly who I am..I want to show you, will u watch my cam show?? I think you'll be very surprised at what your about to see lol"

All I answered was "nah, nothing interesting to see" before I deleted it :p

• Like 9
BlessYourFace

So I've been writing a fanfic. One of the characters comes back as a ghost. The other character is helping him become tangible again. 20 chapters in, nothing remotely sexual has been written and I'm being told the story is super romantic and doesn't need to end. The only things that can be taken that way is him lying next to her to keep her cool from fever, a brush of a ghostly hand that doesn't even touch her face...

I don't know how I'm doing it either!

• Like 4

Conversation with a friend the other day:

Friend: "Did you notice the guy sitting in front of you during the lecture?"

Me: "Yes! He was so tall! It was annoying because I couldn't see any of the presentation and had to keep awkwardly leaning to the side to see everything"

Friend: "Oh. Yeah, he was really tall... I was going to comment that he was really hot though? Don't you think he was hot?"

Me: "Idk, only thing I noticed was that he was tall"

Friend: "You're hopeless"

• Like 12
LeftyGreenMario

When I tried entering my brother's room, which was dark (and he had a girl over), he didn't let me in. I was filling with dread. "Is he really? Can he please do it... somewhere else?" Luckily, the room was silent.

I really didn't know what was going on, although it could be anything. :blink:

• Like 3
Kuromi Akumura

When I tried entering my brother's room, which was dark (and he had a girl over), he didn't let me in. I was filling with dread. "Is he really? Can he please do it... somewhere else?" Luckily, the room was silent.

I really didn't know what was going on, although it could be anything. :blink:

ahh that sounds creepy >_> well even when my room is dark and my partner is over we just cuddle/sleep/talk XD but i doubt that is what he was doing>_>

nerdperson777

[Talking to my allo friend about building her a gaming computer, cleaning up after opening a crappy desktop sent by a crazy acquaintance]

*My friend is clueless about computers

There's a VGA and PSU cable on the floor. We're just collecting the stuff that can be used still.

Me: Oh yeah, keep those. You can plug those into anything.

Friend: That sounds wrong.

Me: You would say that. *not amused ace face*

And I finally played that RPG yesterday. Not too many interesting things happened in the campaign except almost dying. At the end we visit a small town to stock up. There was some mischievous lady going around. One of our players ran into her while going inside a general store. When it's finally my turn to do something, I decided to go in the inn and get drunk after one mug of Dwarven ale. The mischievous lady bought me a drink that fizzes blue. I don't know why I decided to drink it. The GM narrated that she was attempting to carry me to my room and sleep with me. And I was thinking, oh god no. GM didn't think anything was wrong since it doesn't affect my stats. But the player who ran into her at the general store took out the bladed tonfas they bought from there and knocked her out with them. So then I was saved, fortunately. The GM had to remark that I was on my bed and still fully clothed.

Later, I realized that my reaction of not wanting to sleep with that lady could've been read in a cisheteronormative way. If I was cis and straight, I still wouldn't have wanted to sleep with that girl.

• Like 2
nerdperson777

----

Double post

AceWizardApprentice

I'm currently on AVEN with my new Acer Aspire V laptop, regretting the fact that I'm not wearing the colours of the ace flag today... I also forgot to post that I wore ace colours for a week straight without noticing it. Fun fact: the day I bought this laptop, I got a plaid dress. Try to guess what colours it had. Apparently, I love to advertise the fact that I'm ace without outright telling it. (That, and I now feel a strange sense of pride just by owning this magnificent piece of technology.) Aka. 'I-I think I'm in love...' *caresses laptop lovingly* *content sigh*

There should be more movies/shows/books/etc. about loving objects/posessions/etc. Which reminds me, I should probably watch that one recent movie with that plot. 'Who doesn't love AI's?' And finally, where are the alternative/unconventional love stories in general?

Deleted Person

My optician finally told me that I've got to start wearing glasses for more then just driving, so I grudgingly brought a new pair.... they're purple.

A couple months back I also had to get a new phone that coincidentally was purple. I think the universe is telling me something.

• Like 2

Purple is a wonderful color. As much as I like the other pride flags, I think the ace flag has the best colors, and I'm always accidentally using ace colors.

• Like 5

I just realized that the two characters representing me have purple and green hair respectively. That was way before I even thought about my sexual/romantic orientation.

• Like 1
nerdperson777

My friend likes purple but she's not ace, sadly. Earlier today, I thought if I play any games with her, if a guy in-game hits on her (though she's engaged now), I can pretend to be her boyfriend to get him off her. The irony of it all is that she's a lesbian and we're both trans*.

Dodecahedron314

When I came out to one of my friends, she said that she'd had a feeling I was ace for a while because not only am I probably one of the most blatantly asexy people she'd ever encountered, but at least 80% of everything I own is either purple or black and apparently that's how she'd found other aces before me.

• Like 6
Batman's Ace

I was just playing a word game, and realized I had the right letters to spell "queef"...and said that out loud...and then remembered what the word means approximately a quarter second before somebody started laughing. To make it worse, it was a family gathering.

Honestly, I just remembered I'd heard the word before, I didn't remember the meaning! I'm still feeling embarrassed.

• Like 6

I found out last weekend that if my friend's boyfriend doesn't appreciate my jokes or whatever it is I'm saying, he acts like he's interpreting my words in a sexual way so I get grossed out/flustered and quickly stop and walk away.

A lot of this past year makes a lot more sense now, actually...

• Like 5
darkesthour

I was just playing a word game, and realized I had the right letters to spell "queef"...and said that out loud...and then remembered what the word means approximately a quarter second before somebody started laughing. To make it worse, it was a family gathering.

Honestly, I just remembered I'd heard the word before, I didn't remember the meaning! I'm still feeling embarrassed.

EDIT: Realized I might of come across a bit insensitive there. Just made me chuckle. I would of been pretty embarrassed by that too!

• Like 1

Today I was eating a piece of cake that was really good, and I actually thought for a moment, "I think I have met my future bride. I am going to marry this cake."
It took me another moment to realize what an incredibly asexual thing that was for me to have thought, haha.

• Like 9
Deleted Person

Not knowing what queef was I mistakenly decided to look it up and thereby discovered something about my anatomy that most people my age should already have known. Good thing I'm unlikely to ever experience one. Eww.

• Like 4

Not knowing what queef was I mistakenly decided to look it up and thereby discovered something about my anatomy that most people my age should already have known. Good thing I'm unlikely to ever experience one. Eww.

Wikipedia says it can happen "during [...] stretching or exercise". I don't think avoiding exercise is very healthy ;)
  • Like 1
Deleted Person

Wikipedia says it can happen "during [...] stretching or exercise". I don't think avoiding exercise is very healthy ;)

Why didn't I look at Wikipedia!? That would have be much less traumatising then Urban dictionary! *Ahem* In any case, I'm not really one for exercising, and I'm comfortable with my body shape, so I'm happy to remain unhealthy. :D

I was playing Cards Against Humanity with some friends a few months ago, and someone didn't know what a Fleshlight was, so I told him. I didn't realize until today why everyone else broke out into laughter. :(

Honestly, though, I don't understand what's so weird about my pursuing sex education resources online. (My thought process was something like "this might be good stuff to know," "just in case"). You'd think Allos would be even more likely to do that, and even consider it "normal", but apparently not? :huh:

• Like 6