Incredibly Ace Moments

you*hear*but*do*you*listen

Ace moment happened to me when i started to read this exact thread, with women reacting to shirtless males in movies.

I never even thought those shirtless scenes could be targeting women at all. I honestly thought that actors ask directors to include such a scene, just because they wanted to show off their new muscles to other males, like bragging.

• Like 4
On 07/12/2008 at 4:03 AM, chipmunkgirl said:

Me too... but I hate that game! Every time it's my turn I try hard to think of something, anything, not sexually related. Never have I ever been to Europe. And ten fingers... they're games that you almost don't want to win because they make you stick out like a sore thumb...

I was at a camp in Spain with about sixty teenagers mainly between 16 and 18 and we played Never Have I Ever. Most of them were incredibly dirty and then I got caught in the middle and said "never have I ever knitted a scarf"

• Like 4
3 hours ago, bonny said:

https://www.joebrowns.co.uk/sp+men-shirts-play-your-hand-shirt+sh961?coloursel=A

(sorry for link, couldn't copy and paste the image directly)

DUDE YES WANT

the way this thread was going i expected it to be a dirty joke for a second there...

HufflepuffNerd

So here's a few moments all within just the last week:

-Me seeing Baby Driver and being annoyed by the romantic subplot (as I am with every action movie. Seriously, is there any movie that doesn't have a romantic subplot?)

-Me telling my friend, "if some guy told me I was beautiful I would just run away from them and hope I never see them again"

-Me looking through stuff about Baby Driver going "Why is EVERYONE writing imagines for dating the main character I just want to see what they liked about the movie"

-Me seeing Thor the Dark World and going, "ANOTHER Thor ripped and shirtless scene"

-Me telling my other friend, "oh no I think this guy has a crush on me; he's nice and I guess he's cute(?) but I just like him as a friend, just platonically"

-My friends discussing Friend A and Friend B and me going "what about them?" and them going "it's just a matter of time before they start dating, A and B clearly like each other" and apparently it being SUPER obvious that they like each other but me still not seeing it or getting it

-Me thinking "I would rather go and play mario kart with friends any day than going to some big frat party"

Oh my goodness, I think I'm asexual. I just kind of figured out yesterday that I might be, and I'm still in denial a little bit.

Oh, and I am also always the person with 10 fingers up in never have I ever. I usually feel a bit embarrassed by it.

• Like 3

This happened a while back, last year I think

So i was on holiday with some family and we just so happened to be away on valentines day. On the night of valentines day, I was just chilling in bed when the fire alarm went off. It wasn't anything and it stopped shortly so we didn't have to go anywhere.

The next morning we were discussing it over breakfast and how it all scared us a little, and I was like 'I wonder what set it off'. Then my auntie and uncle were like "Well it was Valentines" in that kind of referencing something way

When I asked them what they meant they were like "Well y'know *hint hint nudge nudge*"

After a while I assume-realised that they could mean sex. Then I was very confused about doing it setting off the fire alarm.

Like seriously is that a thing that can happen?

22 minutes ago, Bexa said:

So i was on holiday with some family and we just so happened to be away on valentines day. On the night of valentines day, I was just chilling in bed when the fire alarm went off. It wasn't anything and it stopped shortly so we didn't have to go anywhere.

The next morning we were discussing it over breakfast and how it all scared us a little, and I was like 'I wonder what set it off'. Then my auntie and uncle were like "Well it was Valentines" in that kind of referencing something way

When I asked them what they meant they were like "Well y'know *hint hint nudge nudge*"

After a while I assume-realised that they could mean sex. Then I was very confused about doing it setting off the fire alarm.

Maybe they were referencing the fact that couples often use candles to be romantic on Valentine's day? Or maybe suggesting that a couple got distracted by sex and burned their meal?

2 minutes ago, CFilipek said:

29 minutes ago, Bexa said:

Maybe they were referencing the fact that couples often use candles to be romantic on Valentine's day? Or maybe suggesting that a couple got distracted by sex and burned their meal?

It is most likely a play on "hot sex" 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, HufflepuffNerd said:

So here's a few moments all within just the last week:

-Me seeing Baby Driver and being annoyed by the romantic subplot (as I am with every action movie. Seriously, is there any movie that doesn't have a romantic subplot?)

-Me telling my friend, "if some guy told me I was beautiful I would just run away from them and hope I never see them again"

-Me looking through stuff about Baby Driver going "Why is EVERYONE writing imagines for dating the main character I just want to see what they liked about the movie"

-Me seeing Thor the Dark World and going, "ANOTHER Thor ripped and shirtless scene"

-Me telling my other friend, "oh no I think this guy has a crush on me; he's nice and I guess he's cute(?) but I just like him as a friend, just platonically"

-My friends discussing Friend A and Friend B and me going "what about them?" and them going "it's just a matter of time before they start dating, A and B clearly like each other" and apparently it being SUPER obvious that they like each other but me still not seeing it or getting it

-Me thinking "I would rather go and play mario kart with friends any day than going to some big frat party"

Oh my goodness, I think I'm asexual. I just kind of figured out yesterday that I might be, and I'm still in denial a little bit.

Oh, and I am also always the person with 10 fingers up in never have I ever. I usually feel a bit embarrassed by it.

I know a lot of people (including me) that would rather play mario kart than go to a frat party. I don't think that's just an ace thing. 

I was in denial about being ace for a year before I accepted it.

Never have I ever is a great game. It's interesting to see what other people have done that completely grosses me out (sex). The most fingers I've ever put down in one game was 2, and that's because they ran out of sex/dating questions to ask.

1 hour ago, Lirpaderp said:

I know a lot of people (including me) that would rather play mario kart than go to a frat party. I don't think that's just an ace thing. 

I'd rather watch grass grow than go to a frat party.

• Like 6

Sort of ace moment... maybe

The other day I was at a science Olympiad practice at my high school and this guy I had been talking about research with winked at me after saying something that might have had a double meaning I didn't catch (?), so I panicked and hit him with the textbook I was holding. 

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, miau said:

grass does interesting stuff, doesn't it?

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Bexa said:

The line of logic is that the couple was having sex that was so hot it set the bed (or whatever surface it was being done on) on fire.

28 minutes ago, Zash said:

The line of logic is that the couple was having sex that was so hot it set the bed (or whatever surface it was being done on) on fire.

...yeah, people don't make any sense man

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Demidemigod said:

Sort of ace moment... maybe

The other day I was at a science Olympiad practice at my high school and this guy I had been talking about research with winked at me after saying something that might have had a double meaning I didn't catch (?), so I panicked and hit him with the textbook I was holding. 

That sounds like something I would do. But lucky for me, nobody winks at my for those reasons. If they ever have, I didn't notice it.

7 hours ago, Zash said:

Because that's TOTALLY physically possible ^facepalm^ ... just no!

• Like 6
arekathevampyre
8 hours ago, Zash said:

made a sex repulsed vampire here laugh !!! :D 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Quasar.w said:

Because that's TOTALLY physically possible ^facepalm^ ... just no!

I dunno, if lit candles were involved?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, miau said:

15 hours ago, Midland Tyke said:

grass does interesting stuff, doesn't it?

Thank me later

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Alllan53 said:

I dunno, if lit candles were involved?

Well but that doesn't contribute to the sex itself being hot right? Or maybe I take it too literal!? Aaaaanyways, it sounds odd :D

• Like 1

A regular ace moment for me:

My friends started to "split" actors between them and they get really possessive and just gush about how hot they are and I'm just standing there , watching, and I'm like "What the hell is going on here?"

But sometimes is kinda amusing how they nearly fight about their "darlings".:D 

• Like 2
Hermit Advocate
2 hours ago, Homer said:

Oh my gosh that's brilliant. I'm so glad someone somewhere took the time to make this.

Here in Brazil we have a birthday song that translates roughly to "Who will X person marry to? Who will X person marry to? It will depend if Y person will want to! It will depend if Y person will want to!". In my last birthday my family sang it for me, but when they didn't know how to finish the song half of them went with "if he will want to" and the other half with "if someone will want to". It was so funny to see them trying to come with something clever and failing!

And then there was cake :cake:

• Like 7
3 hours ago, Zebigbos said:

Here in Brazil we have a birthday song that translates roughly to "Who will X person marry to? Who will X person marry to? It will depend if Y person will want to! It will depend if Y person will want to!". In my last birthday my family sang it for me, but when they didn't know how to finish the song half of them went with "if he will want to" and the other half with "if someone will want to". It was so funny to see them trying to come with something clever and failing!

And then there was cake :cake:

I'm sorry, but how is that a birthday song when it's all about marriage?

Normally I hate even acknowledging my birthday, but if on top of it all people sang to me about marrying someone I would go hide in a cave for a day.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, miau said:

I'm sorry, but how is that a birthday song when it's all about marriage?

Normally I hate even acknowledging my birthday, but if on top of it all people sang to me about marrying someone I would go hide in a cave for a day.

It's just a thing we do in birthdays. We sing this and try to come up with something to embarass the birthday person. I don't really know where this came from...

So the other day I was in English class and somebody wrote something about a woman giving birth and used the line "screaming and making life" the teacher made a joke about that part having happened 9 months ago and everybody started laughing and it legitimately took me like 5 minutes to even realize what was going on because I had just taken it at face value of a woman screaming during childbirth

• Like 4

Yesterday while playing games, my two teammates just put all their money to me, since their class doesn't need much to buy what they need, and as a demolitionist, my grenades were expensive.  After a few rounds of being given money, I asked, "what am I supposed to do with 5k?"  One teammate was my friend, and the other, a random, said "for hookers and blows".  I just replied "yay", with that player not noting my sarcasm.

• Like 1
time traveller jedi
On 25/09/2017 at 4:38 PM, Zebigbos said:

Here in Brazil we have a birthday song that translates roughly to "Who will X person marry to? Who will X person marry to? It will depend if Y person will want to! It will depend if Y person will want to!".

*brazilian high five!!!*

I HATE THIS SONG. This is why I don't really like when people sing "happy birthday" to me. Funny (and embarassing) story: in my last birthday, people sang this song and said I'd marry a friend of mine. Turns out that this friend had just kissed a girl (who today is his girlfriend!!!!!!!) IN THE PARTY, MINUTES BEFORE. 

People also used to ship me with another boy, who's also a dear friend of mine. Turns out he's gay, lol. All the ships I'm on are destroyed. 

• Like 3
WoodwindWhistler
On 9/20/2017 at 8:38 AM, Somebodysomeone said:

Omg this was weird.

I said I like a happy friendly girl more cause most of the time you wouldnt spend in bed. So if a sexy person was very good in bed but moody all day it would ruin the relationship. So I made the comment yea but sex takes only 5 minutes and my friends started laughing and say dude more like 30 minutes

and im like uuhh ok thats new 

So yea here you have in an incredible ace moment hahaha it was funny though 

Puh-lease, if you count massaging and cuddling, that can take all day. Karezza and Tantric practitioners would probably balk at the idea of limiting just sex to 30 minutes. 

1 hour ago, time traveller jedi said:

*brazilian high five!!!*

I HATE THIS SONG. This is why I don't really like when people sing "happy birthday" to me. Funny (and embarassing) story: in my last birthday, people sang this song and said I'd marry a friend of mine. Turns out that this friend had just kissed a girl (who today is his girlfriend!!!!!!!) IN THE PARTY, MINUTES BEFORE. 

People also used to ship me with another boy, who's also a dear friend of mine. Turns out he's gay, lol. All the ships I'm on are destroyed. 

*Coffee and feijoada high five*

I don't believe anyone has aver shipped me with anyone (at least not seriously. And i agree, this song should burn in a fire.