IM NEW!! what exactly is asexual??

naomi

hi..im not asexual or anything..i mean im not gonna lie..i LOVE sex...sometimes i think that i need to go to sexaholics meetings..haha...but off that subject...what exactly is ASEXUALALITY???

hi..im not asexual or anything..i mean im not gonna lie..i LOVE sex...sometimes i think that i need to go to sexaholics meetings..haha...but off that subject...what exactly is ASEXUALALITY???

Welcome Naomi,

A good place to start would be to click on the Information on Asexuality link at the top of the page, I believe there are FAQs, etc., there.

Otherwise, I 'think' you could get 10 answers and each one would be a bit different.

Again welcome.

WELL...im so0o0o0o0o0o0o sorry i put more than ONE question mark!!...that was rude...i was just asking :cry:

AHHHHH! ALT CAPS! EVIL THE LIKES OF SUCH CAN BE MATCHED ONLY BY CHEERLEADERS!

Anyhow, yes, the information on asexuality link would be a good start.

excuse me...i am not a cheerleader thank you..i am an evil sinner from the devils flesh...i like to drink blood..am i wierd or wat?...but im not a cheerleader :twisted:

I never said you were, I said cheerleaders were among the only things more evil than alt caps.

Mmmm, blood.

sexualFreak

ALL YALL ARE FUCKIN WIERD...YALL ARENT ANYTHING BUT LITTLE BITCHES WHO CANT GET ANY SO YALL TURNED ASEXUAL>>DO YALL EVEN HAVE DICKS OR VAGINAS??AHHH!!! YALL DONT DESERVE WAT GOD GAVE YOU ANYWAYS!!HE PUT US HERE TO MATE AND HAVE BABIES...JUST HAVE SEX....ITS WORTH IT>>>AND TO THOSE WHO CANT HAVE SEX...YALL JUST OUT OF DAMN LUCK!! :lol:

ALL YALL ARE FUCKIN WIERD...YALL ARENT ANYTHING BUT LITTLE BITCHES WHO CANT GET ANY SO YALL TURNED ASEXUAL>>DO YALL EVEN HAVE DICKS OR VAGINAS??AHHH!!! YALL DONT DESERVE WAT GOD GAVE YOU ANYWAYS!!HE PUT US HERE TO MATE AND HAVE BABIES...JUST HAVE SEX....ITS WORTH IT>>>AND TO THOSE WHO CANT HAVE SEX...YALL JUST OUT OF DAMN LUCK!! :lol:

Has the President been kidnapped by ninjas again?

Hi Naomi. :cake: (thou SHALT eat the cake, there is no excuse of diet, diabetes or "oh no, I can't eat another bite")

Anyway, I hope you can find your answers on the FAQs or have a read through some of the posts. Aside from just saying that asexuality is the lack of sexual desire, we're quite diverse in where we come from, who we are, our age and as Ellen said the answers we'd give if you asked each of us separately. On the whole tho', we're mostly a bunch of people who think (but not limited to) cake, chess, tiddly winks, walks through a zoo/forest, good music, fun friends and significant others who love us for who we ARE are MUCH better than sex. But once you get to know us you'll see we're as varied and unique as all the other members of the human race :) Enjoy your visits! Tell us a bit more about yourself.

Really. Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot.

Why did you make two introduction threads?

All the information on what it means to be asexual is on the site. All you have to do is look for it.

Cate Perfect

Naomi, please read the FAQ.

SexualFreak: Be polite or get banned.

Cate

SexualFreak: Be polite or get banned.

Polite?

I'm usually the most anti-censorship even for Naeblis, back in the day(and i still don't really care) but its pretty obvious its just some 13-year old moron(apologies to possible intelligent 13-year olds on the site) who thought Afghanistan(spelled incorrectly, btw) is some deliciously humorous place to say your location is, because its probably the one of the only 3 or 4 countries he/she knows about via excessive news coverage.

Cate Perfect

What I want to know is why idiots show up and be obnoxious when we haven't done anything to provoke their stupidity.

Yeeeees, you know loads of obscenities, you must be proud!

Cate

Hey folks, you're giving him/her just what s/he wants, the drug called "attention"

Cate, I believe people come in and act like asshats unprovoked, because they find people that are asexual as infidels and this is their little holy war in the name of sex. Or not. I'm kind of rambling.

silentcrow

Djm912 wrote: <Cate, I believe people come in and act like asshats unprovoked, because they find people that are asexual as infidels and this is their little holy war in the name of sex. Or not. I'm kind of rambling.>

I don't think sexualFreak is a Muslim, if that's what you're referring to. If he is, he's being a total hypocrite.

Um? That wasn't an Islamic reference at all. Plenty of religions have declared holy wars, and that doesn't make any implication of Islam at all.

It was just a metaphor, SilentCrow.

Archived