Asexuality in school

RandomDent

KieranTheWerewolf42
We had the Good Touch, Bad Touch thing in first grade. I think it's a very good program, and they should have it as young as possible and not only once ever, but at least once a year. When I had it, I had the unfortunate habit of always saying "not exactly" instead of "no." So when the lady took us out of the room one by one and asked me, "Have you ever been touched in a way that made you feel uncomfortable?" and I said "Not exactly..." the lady got all excited...

May I ask why the lady got excited?

I think the poster means in the sense of 'oh my god, this kid has been molested' not like 'oh goody' kind of excited. If that's what you mean.

I meant any excitement in general. It just seemed odd to me considering the circumstances.

I didn't find out about sex till i was 11. And we had sex ed at 12/13 and 14/15. At 12/13 i was confused. at 14/15 I knew i was A, and a) flipped out at the sexual roleplay they made us do. b) on all the feedback forms wrote, that having no information on asexuals was terrible and isolating and that they should include it in future pamphlets for the UK. I guess enough people put this on feedback to be added.

And sex eduation at year 2??????????????? thats rediculous, as previously mentioned i had none till senior school!

Archived