Welcome to the Drivel Barn...

AVENguy

This new section came out of a conversation I had with Vivre yesterday, a place to collect polished essays and the like relating to asexuality. These can be more in-depth personal stories, theoretical diatribes, or whatever suites you. We're using this forum to collect submissions for vivre's book and to generate new content for the "Information on Asexuality" section.

Post happy!!

-AVENguy

h don't worry, I'm very post happy :wink:

Seriously though, I think this is a great idea, hopfully we will get a lot of stores up here. Maybe I'll even write one.

VivreEstEsperer

Thanks for the forum Avenguy! LOL, I was reading the other post, boa's, straight from the "todays posts" or equivalent section and then looked at it and saw it was from the forum "The Library." And I was like, we have a "Library"? Then it dawned on me what it was. I thought that was pretty funny though. I really liked how you phrased the sentence that described it. This is great! I can't wait to get some time and sit down and write something. I'm really excited.

Kate

• 3 weeks later...

I definitely want to contribute to this as soon as I can get my act together enough to write a "polished" essay, instead of just a bunch of rambling ideas!

GREAT IDEA! :D