Spongebob is asexual?

Guest the_random_squirrel

That is AWESOME! 8) Spongebob is A-WESOME, that's why! ;)

*hums the tune as well...* :lol:

I swear I saw this thread like a year ago... or i'm delusional. Likely both.

And of course he's asexual; he's a sponge!

oh, as a character, you mean? I try not to read asexuality into kids characters.

Lord Happy Toast

Spongebob once made a brief appearance on the "famous asexuals" section of the wikipedia article. Very brief.

Midnight Violet

I would most definitely date spongebob!

:blink: wow i must really be desperate...

I'd date spongebob too :D

In an episode I saw tonight he's probably romantic asexual since he fell in love with one of his Krabby Patty's and he treated it like a girlfriend. The episode's called "To love a patty" I'm pretty sure..The episode was kinda funny but I'm not too fond on newer spongebob episodes. I like the older ones best :D

*is laughing outloud now recalling spongebob episodes* :lol:

Hee, Spongebob... Yeah, he probably is asexy, he's a sponge. However, he has a mommy sponge and a daddy sponge, so who knows?

I concur with that whoever said he was gay is likely just hiding the fact they themselves are gay and are trying to direct it toward another.

• 1 month later...

:lol: If you're so desperate to date a sponge, simply go to a nearby store that sells them, purchase one, and go on a date with it. Well, get to know the sponge first before getting serious. ^_^ If you two hit it off, will there be a wedding and if so, may I be invited to it?

:lol: If you're so desperate to date a sponge, simply go to a nearby store that sells them, purchase one, and go on a date with it. Well, get to know the sponge first before getting serious. ^_^ If you two hit it off, will there be a wedding and if so, may I be invited to it?

After reading that I honestly want to buy a sponge and take it around the city and take pictures of it in various places and post them. Sort of like in the movie The man with two brains where he takes that brain in the jar in a rowboat and stuff. I personally have never watched spongebob and probably wouldn't date him. But in regards to the original post, I'd say that technically because he's a sponge it's a possibility. There are sexual sponges too though, so I'd hate to force him into a box against his own will.

Midnight Violet

:D

I see someone has jokes today, nah..i wouldn't do that. What i would do is make some life sized cardboard cutouts of Tegan and Sara and wed them! and no, Your not invited to our wedding because i know you would try to steal one away from me! :P

*looks left* Hi Tega :wub: *looks right* Hi Sara (Don't be jealous!)

After reading that I honestly want to buy a sponge and take it around the city and take pictures of it in various places and post them.

You MUST do this! It reminds me of the travelling gnome prank.

:D

I see someone has jokes today, nah..i wouldn't do that. What i would do is make some life sized cardboard cutouts of Tegan and Sara and wed them! and no, Your not invited to our wedding because i know you would try to steal one away from me! :P

*looks left* Hi Tegan :wub: *looks right* Hi Sara (Don't be jealous!)

Go ahead, marry the life-sized cardboard cutouts of TnS! ^_^ I'll even send you a wedding prezie. ^_^

Archived