The Androgynous Look

Sammie

I just discovered an Israeli model named Stav Strashko, and he's the prettiest boy in the world imo

AfOOVfu.jpgKsVSCJA.jpghxKrD9C.jpgfZueteQ.jpgLdiRUQt.jpg2N5aPwn.jpgUJCVOhX.jpgbv22Lwu.jpgo1PMPuL.jpgICyMWPx.jpg3D95HZ3.jpgEOITgOH.jpgs1xheiZ.jpg

swim2thesun

Li Yuchun also known as Chris Lee is a chinese actress/ singer.

li_yuchun_5096.jpg?1330686160

• 1 month later...

This is me, sorry, only a crappy webcam pic, can't make a better one at the moment.

Funny enough, people always guess my age wrong - very, very wrong, that's quite funny although I have no problem with my actual age :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this!!!

(click the captions for eng subs)

The way things are said are the words I have longed to hear!

Dirk, you are fantastic. :D

tumblr_mpuppfyskM1s97ha8o1_500.jpgtumblr_mozxxuBbGv1qapcswo1_500-428x600.ptumblr_m2dauhF7P71qd5qfpo1_500-400x600.j

Am I the only one who, aside from loving the androgyny, also loves the pictures artistically speaking, not to mention the wonderful smile of the third person pictured?

• 6 months later...

@manzane you look stunning honey

androgynous look also fits you really well

I love your glasses too :D

be confident :)

• 1 month later...

I LOVE Jrock, first off. I know that no matter what it's still considered "girly", but I still feel it's deeply androgynous. Kozi, Mana-sama, Klaha...so all of Malice Mizer inspires me (as seen below). Although, as much as I try I think my biological sex is still very apparent, dammit. another_id_by_luna_zamiko-d7d5xv1.jpg

this brief article about Erika Linder's gender portrayal through facial expression and body language is pretty interesting.

116-500x277.jpg

• 1 month later...
kiaroskuro

Just when I was about to post pictures of gorgeous Erika ...

I definitely think the best way to go about an androgynous look is to incorporate things from the past typically "made" for a specific gender...like suits.

Something about wearing a suit as a female is just so fetching. Or even just a dress shirt.

If you're tall, try some wide leg trousers.

If you have a small chest, try a ruffled top. Maybe that adds more of a feminine look, but they look so lovely on that shape~

And of course there are the accessories.

Simple statement pieces work well.

Avoiding bracelets and necklaces and going for a nice hat or a tie.

Find what style you want to go with and work with that.

What I described fits more of a business minded or formal individual.

Casual looks are so different.

Look for a jean with a straight fit. I even think they have something called the "boyfriend" fit. The straighter shape slims your hips.

Okay, I'm gonna leave now~

• 1 year later...
scarletlatitude

How did I just now see this thread?! I need to hang out in the gender forum more often.

I love the hair. All of it. I wish I could cut my hair that short! Unfortunately I am a curly and I would look like a used brillo pad. :P

• 1 month later...

Archived