Hello everyone.

Nichole

Hi everyone,

My name is nichole. I'm a twenty four year old college student from ohio. It's great to finally meet other asexual people. My story is quite typical. I grew up always knowing that there was something diffrent about me. In grade school the very idea of growing up and getting married would bring me to tears.I just didn't understand why. throughout High school I had a boyfriend we would make out and eventually have sex. I would come back home feeling dirty, sick, and used. Looking back on it now I wasn't even attracted to him I just wanted to seem normal. since then I've come out to my parents they seem to belive that i'm just going though a phase.

Thank you for reading my post. Feel free to IM me.

Nichole

Welcome to the board!

Heh, another one of those incredibly long "phases" huh? There's got to be a point when people are willing to accept that it isn't a phase... it's probably around 60 years old though.

Welcome! Make yourself at home :)

I don't have much to say right now (again hehe). I can never think properly in the morning, and yes, 1:45 PM counts as "morning" for me hehe.

I'd day welcome, but that is so over used, so you're not welcome! Now get the hell away from me! *crosses arms* No, wait that's mean. I'm sorry, here have some candy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Nicole,

I'm new too, and i can really relate to what you said about feeling terrible after sex. It's good to know that there are other people who feel this way. I used to get really frustrated that i didn't want sex (although i'm sure my boyfriend was even more frustrated).

:)

Archived