so are u a Virgin or Non-Virgin Asexual?

naelNY

XTriformisX

I am a virgin, which isn't THAT surprising as I'm not even out of my teens yet, but I'm pretty sure I will remain a virgin for the rest of my life, and I'm happy with that.

I'm a 27 yo virgin. For me, I find it very appealing if I die a virgin. Several of my family members, who are now in their 60s/70s never got married and are virgins and they never gave their viginity a second thought and they're perfectly happy.

i want to have a family and kids, but have never found any romantic or sexual interest in a female, and have very very rarely been even slightly amorously interested in males.

If you would like a biological child, try researching about "surrogate mothers." I don't know much about the subject, but I've heard stories about couples wanting to have children, where one is sterile, but still want to have a biological child, use a donated egg or sperm, which is then implanted into surrogate mother to carry to term.

22-year-old aromantic asexual, 100% virgin. I intend staying this way, and as a Christian I would only lose my virginity in the context of marriage; as I'm aromantic and have no desire for any sort of romantic relationship, I doubt marriage is gonna happen for me, and besides I love being free and single too much; I don't have to make any compromises and I can go and do whatever I want, whenever I want (move house, change location, etc, without having to worry about a husband and kids). I intend staying this way; my biggest "worry" is being lonely, although I have a lot of really enriching platonic relationships, so I doubt that I'll ever be very lonely.

Good on you, Cowgirl, stick to your morals. Society seems to expect sex almost from the first date.

I'm 32 and not a virgin. This was important for me as I had to know that I wasn't just afraid of sex and so avoiding relationships to avoid the act.

Of course, I say this in hind-sight. At the time I just went with the flow because I figured that's what a person is supposed to do. <_<

• 3 weeks later...
miss flutterby

16 year old and not -.-

Ah well, helped me discover myself so I feel better for having done so!

18 year old virgin, and I want to stay that way forever just to spite anyone who'd like to make me otherwise :D

I never really had a chance for sex anyway. but I think I avoided those chances to begin with, and I bet if I ended up in such a situation I'd definitely refuse. I have better, more productive things to do.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Though, I'm 17...but 18 in a month! lol.

I often think that relationships/sexuality would get in the way of things I consider important - not to mention I feel some ammount of disgust towards sexuality anyway...I almost have a split personality about this kind of thing though. My mind hates sexuality, but my body has the occasional craving. It's annoying...

23, male, non-virgin (just the once though) I always thought i would wake up and start craving sex but it aint gonna happen. I wouldn't mind being asexual if it weren't for the fact it is so damned difficult to meet someone to have a romantic relationship with.

20 yr old heteroromantic virgin. Had a boyfriend who I was in love with, but couldn't even have sexual contact with him, despite trying to force myself. I don't know if it's just a phase, or if I'm a late developer. In a way, I hope it is, purely because I'm afraid of being lonely. I want a loving, long-term relationship, but don't know if I'll find one in my current circumstances.

P.S. Society sometimes makes me feel that I'm the only young person in the world who isn't 'doing it'. Glad I'm not.

potentialsurvivor

I'm a 27 year old, non-celibate male virgin... I've had relationships, extra-long-term ones too, I just don't care about that which I have never had (sort of like how I don't care about Heroin or Caviar)

Caviar is actually gross. Heroin I've never tried, but I'm certain it's very bad for you.

I'm V, but I waffel on the subject of sex a lot. Well one thing I can say for sure is I don't want to with a female, and if I were to, she would have to be on top, and I would have to be tied or something like that. But I suppose that goes for a same sex partner aswell, so I suppose I could say, any interaction where sex is going to happen to me, I would need to be bound in some way. Thats the only way I would be "up" for it.

(sort of like how I don't care about Heroin or Caviar)
Caviar is actually gross. Heroin I've never tried, but I'm certain it's very bad for you.

I've tried caviar and actually liked it. I've never tried heroin but I would probably like that too, that's why I've never tried it.

potentialsurvivor
I'm a 22-year-old married virgin. :)

You are so my hero forever! Or heroine... whatever. You are!

I've never had a sexual relationship with a girl but I've had full intercourse with another guy on a couple of occasions. It was more his idea than mine and although physically I enjoyed it, mentally I felt next to nothing.

I'm not a virgin. I don't know what virginity is technically classed as these days, but let's say "any sexual encounter". That being the case, I stopped being a virgin at far too young an age (I couldn't tell you the exact year). If you mean consentual, regular sex, I had that at 19. Which was a shame. I always envisaged that if I did eventually have sex, it would be with someone I spent the rest of my life with.

21 year old, aromantic/hetero-romantic (unsure) asexual virgin (sure). Happy with that and planning to remain so for the rest of my life :)

I'm not a virgin. I don't know what virginity is technically classed as these days, but let's say "any sexual encounter". That being the case, I stopped being a virgin at far too young an age (I couldn't tell you the exact year). If you mean consentual, regular sex, I had that at 19. Which was a shame. I always envisaged that if I did eventually have sex, it would be with someone I spent the rest of my life with.

I'm pretty sure being a virgin means not have actual intercourse. I know a lot of girls out there 'fool around' with each other but they still consider themselves virgins.

I've never had a sexual relationship with a girl but I've had full intercourse with another guy on a couple of occasions. It was more his idea than mine and although physically I enjoyed it, mentally I felt next to nothing.

It's not possible for two people of the same gender to have 'full intercourse'... :blink:

I suppose it depends on what you consider "full intercourse."

Also, "virginity" is a really sketchy term... Some may not consider something like oral sex to be something that takes away your virginity, but some would.

I don't consider whether I've had sex or not to be important enough to deserve its own term. Virgin also sort of implies "not yet" to me.

CrazyCatLover

I don't really like the term "virginity," so I will say that I am 20 years old and have never had anal, oral, or vaginal sex, nor "fingering," nor any other type of sexual activity.

Side note: I happen to know a sexual person who plans to just masturbate alot if she falls in love with an asexual.

Archived