Disappearing members

IT

Live R Perfect

Not mentioned above, but I've just been chatting to Kensta on MSNM. He says he still visits occasionally but is currently in Lurkdom :wink:

Bestatued Head

I'm still of platonic persuasion; I am just busy and time seems to slip. :x (*kills time with my ultranucleartaserdevice*....*dosen't suceed* :? )

Bestatued Head
Daphne- is that Striesand in Yentl?

(*Heartily Chuckles*) Nah, it's a young Roger Waters. However, I can see the resemblence. (*LAO*)

anythingtestdead
Hi skitzo! :D Good to see you're still about! So when did you come to this realisation? I don't mean to be nosey, but...well, I guess I am! :wink:

Well first I just realized that I like girls and that I have a sex drive....I just had issuse and I worked them out(after much confusiong and undecidedness)......I have a girl friend now too.....

Daphne- is that Striesand in Yentl?

I thought the same thing at first, as well. :D

Cate

Live R Perfect
Hi skitzo! :D Good to see you're still about! So when did you come to this realisation? I don't mean to be nosey, but...well, I guess I am! :wink:

Well first I just realized that I like girls and that I have a sex drive....I just had issuse and I worked them out(after much confusiong and undecidedness)......I have a girl friend now too.....

Well then I guess congratulations are in order! :D Glad you are happy!

Okay, so we're still missing these people:

Skiddaloxx - last seen in April '04

JKReagan - last seen in July '04

Cronos - last seen in April '04

Hats - last seen in December '03

Underminethewalls - last seen in May '04 (Didn't he quit his job and start traveling?)

Strange Little Girl - last seen in December '03

Davelwhite - last seen in May '04

Platonicpimp - last seen in July '04

Trix4therabbits - last seen in May '04

And some others not seen since August: DocteurQui, BrotherWilbur, and Tanzabus.

The only one accounted for is Izzy!!

Live R Perfect

I've seen Josh online on MSNM regularly, though he's not someone I have chatted with much before. Last I heard he was very busy, but Julie probably knows better than me what he is up to.

Silly Green Monkey

Tanzabus has done far worse. Tanzabus has tried to erase Tanzabus. Actually, Tanzabus has pretty much succeeded.

I've seen Josh online on MSNM regularly, though he's not someone I have chatted with much before. Last I heard he was very busy, but Julie probably knows better than me what he is up to.

Actually, he's studying abroad this year - in Australia, I want to say, though I'm not certain. I see him on AIM occasionally as well. But I'll not be seeing him person again for quite some time.

He may pop in here at some point or another. He's not gone completelt MIA on us.

Cool. So, Tanzabus erased himself why?

I didn't ask Tanzabus's permission to say so, but you can PM Tanzabus, I'm pretty sure they'll reply. I will say that it wasn't out of animosity or anything of the sort.

Actually, he's studying abroad this year - in Australia, I want to say, though I'm not certain. I see him on AIM occasionally as well. But I'll not be seeing him person again for quite some time.

He may pop in here at some point or another. He's not gone completelt MIA on us.

Just AIMed briefly with Josh. Paris. For the academic year. I did wonder why he was studying French in summer school....

boa

Silly French people. I studied there too (not Paris but France) and they have ridiculously few internet computers. Hedged all their bets on the Minitel. I used to wait 2.5 hours some days for an internet accessible computer at my university. For 7,000 students there were roughly 15 internet computers (and the computers were very similar to the ones I had used in the mid-90s in my middle/high school). At the time I was in the country there were only a million computers nationwide. I love France but their internet capabilities suck. (Maybe that's changed, it's been a few years since I lived there now). Anyway, that was officially a tangent but it explains a little bit about why he's not around.

No sign of Ellen since the 7th of August, either :(

I talk with her a lot through e-mail a lot. We have a lot in common as far as sense of humour and interests and such. She's in school heavy duty this year, also has a job and they're moving so she's really busy.

orderinchaos

legolas

boa

I think Andy let us know that he was going to slip away, but I have been concerned about Legolas for a long time.

He vanished abruptly and with no warning whatsoever.

I desperately hope he is alive and well.

-Greybird

Cijay you know Cronos don't you?

I do but I don't have his phone number tho'. I have this horrible habit of writing phone numbers on the calendar next to the phone. So by the end of the month, I have 150 phone numbers on there. I should write them on the DAY I'm talking to them! So, his number is one of these (holds up Feb & April's pages). I e-mailed to see if he was coming for the festival in Aug and he said he was coming but never heard anything. I e-mailed to see if he wants any pamphlets for his neck of the woods, nuttin'. I hope he's okay.

VivreEstEsperer

I see Trix4Rabbits on AIM almost every day... she's on now but away...I sent her an IM letting her know she was on this list :)

SLG talked to a long time ago, i think she might be sexual now, not sure....

cronos i occasionally see on aim, havent talked to him in a while though

legolas seems to be the only one meriting true worry, he used to do all those drugs...he's been gone for a *long* time though

i accounted for one, anyway!

Hey, I'm still kicking....Turns out in May I met someone really awesome off hotornot.com and it turns out I just needed to find the right person to unlock my sexuality, so I'm officially not asexual. I was really busy with working and my social life over the summer so I didn't get much of a chance to talk on any message boards. I also got off my ass this year and joined my school's chapter of the gay/straight alliance (my good friend is president) and so I'm gonna be help spreading awareness of the different sexuality types around the community. :)

Hey, I'm still kicking....Turns out in May I met someone really awesome off hotornot.com and it turns out I just needed to find the right person to unlock my sexuality, so I'm officially not asexual. I was really busy with working and my social life over the summer so I didn't get much of a chance to talk on any message boards. I also got off my ass this year and joined my school's chapter of the gay/straight alliance (my good friend is president) and so I'm gonna be help spreading awareness of the different sexuality types around the community. :)

Archived