Photo

what kind of people do asexuals find beautiful/handsome?

• Please log in to reply
388 replies to this topic

#361 Mr Grimm

Mr Grimm

Amoeba

• AVEN Members
  • 65 posts
  • A/Sexuality:Aromantic A/Grey

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:39 AM

@Amara_Rose: Might just be me, but Sharon looks a bit like a cross between Nigella Lawson and Carol Vorderman. She's a lovely looking lady and a great singer to boot. Was a bit miffed i didn't manage to go and see them when they did their most recent UK tour.

#362 PSUtatiana

PSUtatiana

Mega Mitosis

• AVEN Members
  • 219 posts
  • A/Sexuality:aromantic (hetero)asexual

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:25 AM

Funny, I think most of the pictures posted so far are beautiful. Maybe asexuals DO have a similar type! :)

But, my type is a cute old hippie boy. :)

#363 Kzil

Kzil

• AVEN Members
  • 31 posts
  • A/Sexuality:demiromantic asexual

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:55 PM

Maggie Lally

Posted Image

Wow!

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't that they'ed understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

#364 R0-S3

R0-S3

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • A/Sexuality:aro-ace

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:15 PM

I tend to look at faces in terms of the individual features rather than as a whole, which means I end up mostly obsessing over noses (the rest of the face should ideally have fairly nondescript features, so as not to distract from the nose). I like big noses and hooked noses and crooked noses and broken noses, but more than anything I like Greek noses. When I see someone with a Greek profile, my toes curl up with happiness.

Oddly, however, I consider Martin Freeman to be the peak of perfection when it comes to nose-profiles, and his nose isn't even slightly Greek. But:

Posted Image
Look at that nose.

Posted Image
Look at it.

Posted Image
It's perfect in every way.

Oh and I guess he has some other features as well, but they're not noses and are therefore uninteresting.
Posted Image

#365 Strangely Brown

Strangely Brown

Amoeba Colony

• AVEN Members
  • 154 posts
  • Location:A steadily descending path to oblivion. Or bacon. Preferably bacon.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:58 PM

Marik Ishtar
Posted Image

And I thought I was the only one...

Not all those who wander are lost.

#366 Strangely Brown

Strangely Brown

Amoeba Colony

• AVEN Members
  • 154 posts
  • Location:A steadily descending path to oblivion. Or bacon. Preferably bacon.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

Cary Elwes as Westley. Now that is a beautiful bloke.

Posted Image

Not all those who wander are lost.

#367 Kzil

Kzil

• AVEN Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:04 PM

I tend to look at faces in terms of the individual features rather than as a whole, which means I end up mostly obsessing over noses (the rest of the face should ideally have fairly nondescript features, so as not to distract from the nose). I like big noses and hooked noses and crooked noses and broken noses, but more than anything I like Greek noses. When I see someone with a Greek profile, my toes curl up with happiness.

How do you feel about crooked noses?

Posted Image

And, while I was looking for that, I ran into this: http://bignosesaresexy.tumblr.com/

#368 R0-S3

R0-S3

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • A/Sexuality:aro-ace

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

Spoiler

And, while I was looking for that, I ran into this: http://bignosesaresexy.tumblr.com/

I have absolutely no idea who that person is, but he has an amazing nose.
(brb have to go follow the hell out of that tumblog)

Also I've been looking at the other posts in this thread and Benedict Cumberbatch is extremely pretty, but only when he's ginger. He's extremely bluh-bluh-who-cares when he has dark hair. (This is probably a good thing, or else I'd never be able to watch Sherlock because I'd spend the entire time being critical-hitted by the Martin-Freeman's-nose Benedict-Cumberbatch's-entire-face c-c-c-combo and thus lose all ability to pay attention to the plot.)
Posted Image

#369 Kzil

Kzil

• AVEN Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:03 PM

Spoiler

I have absolutely no idea who that person is, but he has an amazing nose.
(brb have to go follow the hell out of that tumblog)

Also I've been looking at the other posts in this thread and Benedict Cumberbatch is extremely pretty, but only when he's ginger. He's extremely bluh-bluh-who-cares when he has dark hair. (This is probably a good thing, or else I'd never be able to watch Sherlock because I'd spend the entire time being critical-hitted by the Martin-Freeman's-nose Benedict-Cumberbatch's-entire-face c-c-c-combo and thus lose all ability to pay attention to the plot.)

That's Stephen Fry.

imdb page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000410/

Hosting QI:

On Fry and Laurie:

#370 Blunderbuss

Blunderbuss

Asexy

• AVEN Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:32 AM

Matt Smith

Posted Image

And Benedict Cumberbatch. My God, he's the absolute peak of everything. You need more pictures of him.

Posted Image
Posted Image

And both together

Posted Image

I'm not being crazy.

#371 Amara

Amara

Mega Mitosis

• AVEN Members
  • 224 posts
  • A/Sexuality:Bi-romantic Asexual Slasher

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:02 PM

@Amara_Rose: Might just be me, but Sharon looks a bit like a cross between Nigella Lawson and Carol Vorderman. She's a lovely looking lady and a great singer to boot. Was a bit miffed i didn't manage to go and see them when they did their most recent UK tour.

She does a bit. :) I was lucky enough to see their 'The Unforgiving' tour in Manchester and it was definitely a feast for both the eyes and the ears! ^^
Posted Image

"The truth is rarely pure and never simple. Modern life would be very tedious if it were either, and modern literature a complete impossibility!" Posted Image

#372 Delasangre

Delasangre

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • A/Sexuality:panromantic asexual

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:38 PM

Ah. Gotta put Jared Leto on here, even if he's already been mentioned. He's about as handsome as they get to me.

Posted Image

For women.... Helena Bonham Carter at any point in time as any character. A friend of mine, of who no pictures will be posted, various anime characters... No need to go into detail.

I third the vote for Marik Ishtar and submit the opinion that while Benedict Cumberbatch is striking he is not actually attractive.

#373 Butts Galore

Butts Galore

The Atrix Has You

• AVEN Members
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:40 PM

Girls with short hair. CUTER THAN KITTENS WITH SLEEPING KITTENS IN THEIR LAPS.

Also, I find very few guys cute, but Benedict Cumberbatch is one of the few.

Also, gray eyes. On guys, on girls, its stunning.

#374 Kzil

Kzil

• AVEN Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:52 AM

Ah. Gotta put Jared Leto on here, even if he's already been mentioned. He's about as handsome as they get to me.

Posted Image

For women.... Helena Bonham Carter at any point in time as any character. A friend of mine, of who no pictures will be posted, various anime characters... No need to go into detail.

I third the vote for Marik Ishtar and submit the opinion that while Benedict Cumberbatch is striking he is not actually attractive.

Reminds me of Tim Minchin.

Posted Image

#375 tadkitty

tadkitty

Kitty Pogo Stick Champion

• AVEN Members
  • 2,293 posts
  • A/Sexuality:demisexual

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:18 AM

Posted Image

him OMG him
*rolls around*
pronouns that are ok are they or tad please.

"If at first you don't succeed try, try again...then quit. There's no since in being a damn fool about it." W.C. Field

#376 Blunderbuss

Blunderbuss

Asexy

• AVEN Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

Has anybody posted the incredibly beautiful Chris Corner yet?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#377 Amara

Amara

Mega Mitosis

• AVEN Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:22 AM

Posted Image

Reminds me of Tim Minchin.

Posted Image

I don't really find him physically attractive, but I adore Tim Minchin's mind and creativity. :D
Posted Image

"The truth is rarely pure and never simple. Modern life would be very tedious if it were either, and modern literature a complete impossibility!" Posted Image

#378 SilverSugar

SilverSugar

A-Mazing

• AVEN Members
  • 73 posts
  • A/Sexuality:Asexual

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:03 AM

Dunno if he was posted already since I only skimmed the thread, but putting in my two cents with GACKT...

*gushes*

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Also, I think I like his hair when it's long. Not that he's not cool with it short though...

Posted Image
Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy. - Romans 13:13

Posted Image

#379 rits

rits

• AVEN Members
  • 46 posts
  • A/Sexuality:triginti-romantic asexual

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:56 AM

Spoiler

David smurfing Bowie! YUSH!

#380 Haunter

Haunter

A-gent

• Banned
  • 1,589 posts
  • A/Sexuality:hetero-platonic asexual

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:20 PM

Chelsea Kane Staub :wub:

Posted Image

Posted Image
Popculturecommunity.com - obsessed about celebrities? Let's talk about it.

#381 addy

addy

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • A/Sexuality:ASexual

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:04 AM

Jude law is cute! But I really have a crush with these actor, and with scottish men LOL or guys from UK in general

JAMES MCAVOY!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0564215/

I LOVE HIS ACCENT AND HE'S ALSO FUNNY! LOL

#382 silvernlilac

silvernlilac

Mega Mitosis

• AVEN Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

Bradley Cooper is gorgeous :lol: link

#383 addy

addy

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • A/Sexuality:ASexual

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:09 AM

Bradley Cooper is gorgeous :lol: link

Yeah he is gorgeous!!! :D

#384 Batman's Ace

Batman's Ace

AVENator

• AVEN Members
  • 3,756 posts
  • A/Sexuality:Andro-sapiocentered semiromantic asexual

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:31 PM

People with good character. Who, once I like them, seem to become quite handsome no matter what they look like. For instance, Robert Fuller:
Posted Image

Or this duo, which, to my amusement, I thought were the same person at first:

Posted ImagePosted Image

I could post a couple more people, but I can only take so much incredibleness in a single post. :P
Don't you wish you could escape a gas-filled death trap by cutting through the door with a welding torch you happen to have tucked in your belt, while breathing through a candy thermometer?

#385 The Scrabbler

The Scrabbler

Lizard Wizard

• AVEN Members
  • 527 posts
  • Pronouns:They
  • A/Sexuality:Asexual panromantic

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:37 AM

Posted Image
Anderson Cooper
Also,
Posted Image
Soren Bowie

Warning: I am extremely strange, but mostly harmless.

If you ever need advice about anything, I'm told I'm good with that kind of thing. I have a lot of experience with most kinds of parent problems. PM me if you need help, emotional support, or just someone to vent at. I really don't mind.

#386 Amara

Amara

Mega Mitosis

• AVEN Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:26 AM

I now have to add another person to my list. XD

Posted Image

Tom Hiddleston is not only a beautiful man, but he is also wonderfully intelligent and articulate. :)
Posted Image

#387 Mr Grimm

Mr Grimm

Amoeba

• AVEN Members
  • 65 posts
  • A/Sexuality:Aromantic A/Grey

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:04 PM

Post-Avengers i was wondering how long it would be before Tom Hiddleston found his way onto here. He seems to be a very popular person right now amongst the ladies (and dare i say it some of the gents as well). I had this discussion with someone at uni a few weeks back and i didn't really see it, but now i can see how people would find him quite attractive in slightly unusual way. He certainly is a very intelligent man though, he's a pleasure to listen to when he's doing interviews.

#388 Amara

Amara

Mega Mitosis

• AVEN Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:54 PM

I first saw him in Thor and thought he was quite handsome, but then I watched a few interviews and realised he's also clever and hilarious. :) I've heard him speaking in Spanish, French and Greek, sing 'Pure Imagination' and play the guitar. He's an absolute delight. :D
Posted Image

#389 Morgan Underhill

Morgan Underhill

The Atrix Has You

• AVEN Members
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:09 AM

Post-Avengers i was wondering how long it would be before Tom Hiddleston found his way onto here. He seems to be a very popular person right now amongst the ladies (and dare i say it some of the gents as well). I had this discussion with someone at uni a few weeks back and i didn't really see it, but now i can see how people would find him quite attractive in slightly unusual way. He certainly is a very intelligent man though, he's a pleasure to listen to when he's doing interviews.

I think you're right about that; he has intresting features. He's certainly not ugly, but he doesn't have "classic beauty" or the generic hollywood look. So he actually stands out and looks like he has a personality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users