Are all women asexual?

Even though I'm asexual, I still find the question a little offensive. There's what, 4 billion women on the planet? How can all of them be anything? :huh:

Allosaurus

Can they all be women? :P

Yeah, I know of a woman who's very into sex and hitting on people, so they're definitely not all asexual.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean here, but I smell a double standard.

I'll reword my post just for you, alright?

What I meant was, that being promiscuous, and very aggresive sexually and open about it, would have you labelled as a slut.

Being very assertive is a whole other ballgame. What you've described yourself as, is assertive. You like making the first move on men.

Nothing wrong with that. Most guys respect that. It shows confidence.

If you openly are promiscuous and aggressively seek sex from random men, expect to be called a whore and a slut. Desperate as well.

I don't feel sorry for women who get labelled as such, for behaving in that manner, and thats why women who are very sexually aggressive and promiscuous, keep it on a low key level.

I was just replying to the OP, as to why women who want sex as badly as men do, aren't typically more obvious about it.

You won't get any respect from anyone, from doing so.

Seien Hananosei
Something doesnt make sense to me. If women are lustful for sex, why arent they going around trying to get it like how guys do??

I did an experiment, I put pictures of an attractive male and an attractive female on a site. And the female got lots of different guys sending messages, some were quite straight to the point about wanting sex, others appeared more into small talk. The male got no messages.

I see and hear about the same thing going on in person with people

And times have changed, and women seem to be admired for being independant, so why arent alot of women going around trying to get different people to have sex, like how alot of guys do?

They say that they only enjoy the sex when its with someone whom they love and trust. So do they like the sex or do they like the love and trust? do they simply love the guy so much that they like making him happy with sex??

It just seems odd for someone to say they're sexual and then not be persuing it. Its like someone saying they like chocolate and then going to the store and saying "Im just gona stand around here and wait for someone to give me chocolate, but im only gona eat the chocolate if I love and trust that person."

so is it just the love and care they're after?? are all women asexual??

XD It's not that all women are asexual. It's a society thing. In our society it's more acceptable for the men to be the dominant one in the relationship.

I've noticed from reading philosophy books that in ancient Greece and Rome women were quite sexually aggressive. Epictetus talked to his students at length about how to resist their advances. Apparently it was common in Roman society for a woman to go out looking for a man to invite back to her room.

I'll reword my post just for you, alright?

What I meant was, that being promiscuous, and very aggresive sexually and open about it, would have you labelled as a slut.

Being very assertive is a whole other ballgame. What you've described yourself as, is assertive. You like making the first move on men.

Nothing wrong with that. Most guys respect that. It shows confidence.

If you openly are promiscuous and aggressively seek sex from random men, expect to be called a whore and a slut. Desperate as well.

I don't feel sorry for women who get labelled as such, for behaving in that manner, and thats why women who are very sexually aggressive and promiscuous, keep it on a low key level.

I was just replying to the OP, as to why women who want sex as badly as men do, aren't typically more obvious about it.

You won't get any respect from anyone, from doing so.

Thanks for rephrasing. I'm used to hearing the word "slut" used for women at the slightest provocation, while men can do pretty much whatever they want and not get censured. That will make a person sensitive.

Thanks for rephrasing. I'm used to hearing the word "slut" used for women at the slightest provocation, while men can do pretty much whatever they want and not get censured. That will make a person sensitive.

I didn't mean to offend anyone by using the words "whore" or "slut", but I was stating a fact.

In our society, women who are openly promiscuous or overtly sexual with multiple partners, will be labelled as sluts and whores.

Men who do the same, will be labelled as players, and will gain accolades from their peers.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. While we've made immense advances in society, in terms of how women are now at a much more equal level to men, this stigma still follows women who decide to be brave enough to be openly sexual and promiscuous.

Possibly why you won't see too many that are.

Even though I'm asexual, I still find the question a little offensive. There's what, 4 billion women on the planet? How can all of them be anything? :huh:

4 billion? And 6.7 billion people on earth? H-uh. Not even a 4:3 ratio women to men there. Yeah, women tend to live longer, but still. Is that right?

Yeah, I know of a woman who's very into sex and hitting on people, so they're definitely not all asexual.

It depends on if we're going by biological sex or gender. Because, if it's by sex- they certainly aren't.

4 billion? And 6.7 billion people on earth? H-uh. Not even a 4:3 ratio women to men there. Yeah, women tend to live longer, but still. Is that right?

It depends on if we're going by biological sex or gender. Because, if it's by sex- they certainly aren't.

I thought we had 8 billion people. My bad. You get my point, though.

to the east

I think with the rise of the Ladette culture it shows that women can be as equally sexual as men. We have to remember that in this society, women are reprimanded for showing sexuality whereas men are encouraged. Just because a women doesn't act as openly sexual doesn't mean she isn't. Go to certain clubs and you'll find that women are as up for it as guys. There's an emphasise on women being interested in serious relationships and men wanting to sleep around. A lot of women feel dirty ie sluts for showing an interest in sex. I've had several conversations with female friends about asexuality and they've made it quite clear that they are sexual beings.