would you buy a vibrator [EXPLICIT]

oneofthesun

I gave up on sex toys some time ago. Not into penetration and you can't find small ones that aren't made of jelly. I had a jelly thing once and it attracted dust even in my drawer... By the time I got through cleaning it I wasn't in the mood to use it anymore. :blush: I have a silver bullet that I still use sometimes but it's not enough to do the job by itself and never was.

TMI time... This probably just me, but my experience is that my vagina does not expand much at all. I've had a tube put down my throat (I had an endoscopy test) that was bigger than anything I can fit in *there.* And I would have that done again before I experimented with sexual penetration any further. :D

Probably not. I don't get any enjoyment out of masturbation and don't get aroused enough to bother wasting the money. If I get a fake dick, it'll have a completely different purpose.

LaLunaVerde

*wonders why she came in this thread in the first place.

Um....No. Never.

*flees

eewww no! my friend wants to buy me one though, but i'm doing my best to discourage her! eeeewwwwww!!!!

Mr. Ten Below

@V: I'll be sure to report if I go, then. ;)

I'm pretty sure this workshop (it's technically a workshop not a party but "sex toy party" is the more common phrase, so that's what we use in advertising) is going to be a good one. It's being put on by someone who seems to really know what she's talking about. I mean, as much as I can tell. If they don't talk about materials, I'm certain they will if I ask.

At the risk of TMI (not in this thread, surely ;)) it's not hard to get vibrators with a small diameter, as many people prefer only small ones for anal penetration. And likewise there are plenty designed for no penetration at all, just clitoral stimulation on its own.

If its a workshop then its probably going to cover things like materials and porousness and why they matter.

np golden.

*giggles* lol no I have never used one and I don't think I will in the future. I didn't know they made penetrative..vibrators....I still say that has to hurt. But..people were born with hands for a reason! My hands are good enough for me it gets the job done. A plastic dick doesn't asthetically appease me and I think it would more or less make me laugh at it and think "HAHA a fake dick down there? ooooookay" I don't mean to sound like I'm laughing at the people who use them because I'm not, whatever floats your boat I got nothing against it.

Horror story

One time I was in one of those B rated chats (cheap, free, anyone can join unmoderated teen chat rooms) and I was chatting with some chick and I asked if she liked video games and she said yeah..I like the wii I like the remote it has..because it makes a good vibrator! in my mind I was like "you got to be kidding right?" then I just kind of magicianed my way out of the chat and kind of ran for the hills. THAT'S NOT WHAT A GAME CONTROLLER IS FOR! *hides*

Shadow girl

I could find things better to spend money on then that. Heck a trip to the arcade would be more worthwhile.

As much as I cringe at the idea of sticking an object inside myself I feel I should because of the whole g-spot thing. I've had clitoral orgasms since I was a teenager. Now, I'm not putting that down by any means, I actually don't need to have a sexual release and can go months without it. I've just kind of gotten curious about, well, what the big deal is. I don't really believe in the g-spot and personally don't think I'm gonna get off on something inside me. But what if I did? The reviews I read on a website about the Rabbit were kind of intense. A lot of sexuals of course are really in to that. So I guess my feeling is I should be too even though I already know I won't be.

And also, my clitoral orgasms of late have gotten really boring. I'd rather have a better orgasm or nothing at all. The latter would be my dream but I'm on that stupid Pill which causes me to masterbate several days a week usually in the middle of the night. It has gotten to where I have to do it or I can't sleep.

I actually have the Rampant Rabbit (full name) and it comes in two sizes (the large one was frightening, so I went for the small one. Seriously, it was like the size of an arm). It's very good clitorally and not too loud, though quieter would be better. As for penetration, the vibration there is stupidly loud and doesn't really do anything for me, but that's probably because even though it's smaller, it's still too big for me and it hurts more than turns me on. I don't like stuff up my lady-place anyway. But yeah, I'd recommend it. It's not that expensive these days.

I have two vibrators, one of them is kinda like the Rabbit. Hands are good for nothing, masturbation-wise. I use my toys occasionally when I have lots of time, but for my daily, eh, excercises I use the water tap in the shower. My best friend since I was fifteen. Quick and easy. Quaranteed relief every time. Usually several, actually. Yeah.

BTW, I've tried the cucumber too. It can feel awfully nice you know, when it's all cool and straight from the fridge!

Sorry if this was a bit TMI.

I was plastic dick shopping last night on the net, and most of the vibs say something about the g-spot. Granted I know that its somewhere inside the vaginal walls, but :redface: can anyone tell me how to find it? I'm not squeamish, so you can be graphic. Please.

I was plastic dick shopping last night on the net, and most of the vibs say something about the g-spot. Granted I know that its somewhere inside the vaginal walls, but :redface: can anyone tell me how to find it? I'm not squeamish, so you can be graphic. Please.

Luckily we have the internets at our disposal ;-)

http://sexuality.about.com/od/anatomyrespo...ndyourgspot.htm

herdthinner
I woke up thinking about this after seeing some kind of You Tube video yesterday about The Rabbit vibrator. In case you've never heard of it, it has little ear like things on it for, um, clitoral stimulation. Took a look at it this morning online and all I can say is, yuck!! I masterbate with my hands and have for years so I doubt I would buy one. That is how squeamish I am. A big plastic dick is just repulsive.

I don't masturbate at all, so "no" to the purchase.

My girlfriend owns a vibrator. It's a plain purple one without any fancy extras. I've tried masturbating with it, but apart from a weird tickly sensation it didn't do anything for me... I am not repulsed or disturbed by it, I didn't mind trying it.

I do however find it weird that people actually invented vibrators that have faces. I wouldn't stick domething down there that has eyes. That's wrong, these things look like innocent little animals...

I do however find it weird that people actually invented vibrators that have faces. I wouldn't stick domething down there that has eyes. That's wrong, these things look like innocent little animals...
Reminds me of a thread I was reading online last night on a different forum, which included such lovely TMI vibrating products as the following:

http://www.jonco48.com/blog/cornbrator.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w199/da...21f4d118mm7.jpg

http://www.savingadvice.com/images/blog/kittyvibrator.jpg

:unsure:

Haha, the Broomstick one made me chuckle a bit.

I own one...my friends have one (or more that I really don't want to know about) anyway the hard plastic ones work well for foot massages

Oh man, I actually get the joke behind the corncob one XD

Oh man, I actually get the joke behind the corncob one XD
Oh? Then we should talk. Maybe not my joke, but definitely my genre... ;)

The water tap thing, what's that all about? I hate to ask but I must know. Do you have some kind of special shower head or do you lie under the water faucet with like, uh, your legs spread or what?

I have two vibrators, one of them is kinda like the Rabbit. Hands are good for nothing, masturbation-wise. I use my toys occasionally when I have lots of time, but for my daily, eh, excercises I use the water tap in the shower. My best friend since I was fifteen. Quick and easy. Quaranteed relief every time. Usually several, actually. Yeah.

BTW, I've tried the cucumber too. It can feel awfully nice you know, when it's all cool and straight from the fridge!

The water tap thing, what's that all about? I hate to ask but I must know. Do you have some kind of special shower head or do you lie under the water faucet with like, uh, your legs spread or what?

I think special shower heads are better, because they have massage settings, you can set the power/pressure more to suit your needs. Some have those extendable head things so you can move them from the wall, too. Other'n that... dunno. I'm just guessing, really. Standing to do it sounds dangerous, since apparently your knees can go weak ro something. That'd be real embarassing "So... what exactly were you doing when you slipped and hit your head in the shower?"

I can appreciate that vibrator designers seemed to be having a lot of fun. I mean, look at this:

OFFSITE IMAGE

OMG!!! This is rad! Octopuses are my favorite animals, it's silly that they made one into a vibrator...it looks so useless and awkward, hehe.

Its just a bullet vibe with a cute cover. I always liked them but i've got a thing for octopi, might be the color changing.

Its just a bullet vibe with a cute cover. I always liked them but i've got a thing for octopi, might be the color changing.

Some cover!!! It looks painful....ow

Spike things were not intended for soft vaginas....I don't understand people who stick things up there that don't really belong at all...