would you buy a vibrator [EXPLICIT]

shock horror!! i actually own one, infact i think it's somewhere under my bed ^_^

It's not a rabbit though it's alittle tiny thing a friend bought me awhile ago as a joke, (it came in a colourful stiped case with "lifesaver" written on it lol). I've never *ahem* put it anywhere, i don't like that idea at all, but i did find the "buzzing" quite nice :blush:

squishijilly

My very sexual friend(He's concerned of my lack of a sex drive) gave me a vibrator for my birthday once...

I don't even get how to use it!

Plus that, I can't even pleasure myself in the first place...I think it's weird, but I don't know how/want to know how...

What does masturbation provide for people? Honestly, I kinda would like to know.

NICE... Ha ha ha. Wow, tho--seriously a hello kitty surgeon mask!

That is serious.

This is serious Hello Kitty:

http://marvin.hb0da.org/~beavis/archive/files/pvad.jpg

hahaha my friend showed me that awhile ago and we had a big debate over whether he should be called "Darth kitty" or "Hello Vader" :lol:

Nope.

I do masterbate but an experiment with a vibrating playstation controller was actaully kind of unpleasant... (don't worry no one else uses the playstation lol)

The playstation thing..I kind of got in that same situation years ago but....I didn't shove it up in there or even took my clothes off..I just had the controller in "that area" and afterwards I thought what the hell am I doing? This is a game system, I don't want to soil my badass controller (even though I had clothes on I still would've considered it soiled)

What does masturbation provide for people? Honestly, I kinda would like to know.

I'm not really sure. I've done it a few times just as an experiment - to see if I was capable of orgasm. And I was, for about 6 months. My goal was to get thru an orgasm without involuntarily moving or making any noise so that if my b/f does it I don't have to feel "out of control". I figured it out. But now, it doesn't matter, I've lost the ability to orgasm anyway. NOT that I miss it - HELL NO!!!! But I guess I had 6 months of orgasms (which is about 12 total) is all my body had in it.

I really tried to figure out the point of masturbating during those 6 months though, I honestly did. But I just don't get it. Like, when you get a massage it loosens up your muscles and the effects can last for hours, even days. But an orgasm is like 30 seconds of feeling dizzy and out of control and then that's it. Seems like an utter waste of time to me. What I REALLY don't understand is how men can do it EVERYDAY for sooooooooooo many years and not get bored of it! Like they can see a million pairs of breasts, and still be excited to see another pair. Just another mystery of the sexual world....

Guest dansindolls
hmm. someone once pointed out to to me there was a Hello Kitty vibrator.

HelloKitty.gif I was surprised. But oh well, I guess there is lots of Hello Kitty stuff now.

lol. Wow! talk about product branding!

Margert Cho on Hello Kitty:

Margaret said "when I was growing up I didn't have that many role models to model myself after. The only thing that was kind of Asian that was like that was 'Hello Kitty'...I don't want to model myself after 'Hello Kitty' because...she has no mouth. She's just a pussy with a bow on it...she cannot even say 'Hi' back to you!"

-That always cracks me up.

In other news: I have bought a Rabbit in the past and I threw it out because I realized I was faking it with the Rabbit. I was defintely not having as much fun as the 'Sex and the City' girls. I truly get no pleasure from penetration so why put myself through it unnecessarily. I actually don't really like masturbation that much at all. The few times I do partake in it my hand is more than sufficient. But if it works for you go for it!

• 3 weeks later...
NICE... Ha ha ha. Wow, tho--seriously a hello kitty surgeon mask!

That is serious.

This is serious Hello Kitty:

pvad.jpg

oh my god John!!!

[runs and gets behind Friday who seems to have experience with this type of thing]

Euhh. I'd never get a vibrator, ever. Never in a million years. I do not want ANYTHING up my vajayjay.