New AVEN Admin

Kelly

Due to the resignation of Admindom by our beloved Winter, we now have a new AVEN administrator, elected by the AVEN Admods.

Please welcome The Evil Cashew as our new AVEN Admin. :)

*shares :cake: *

I, for one, welcome our new salted overlords.

Cashew, could you please drop the "~Cashew" thing? :lol:

You should replace it with ~desu

The militant anti-culture-theft people (not that I can recall seeing any here) will be furious. It'll be great!

And I was thinking it was transfer :wink:

The Evil Cashew

Thanks guys. Its not that big of a deal really..

I've done this before... but yeah Tan i'll remember the peasants :roll: (if i have to)

haunter: uhm.. why should i drop the ~ Cashew thing?

i like it :(

~Cashew

Congratulations Cashew!

More :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

You should replace it with ~desu

The militant anti-culture-theft people (not that I can recall seeing any here) will be furious. It'll be great!

Seconded!

Also, congrats!

thanks.

good thing aven cake is fat free ;)

~Cashew

Well in that case

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Congrats!

Why am I seeing the cake as text?

Comngrats guys though.

Why am I seeing the cake as text?

I haven't quite figured that out, but if the posts are edited, then it'll re-appear as :cake:.

And I have the POWER!

But not the inclination....

Well Cashes, when you left I said you where the best admin that AVEN ever had. Now you are, once again, the best admin that AVEN has.

This is a huge improvement to the admod team, both in terms of arrivals and departures.

Edit: Oops, I had the wrong pronoun.

The Evil Cashew
Well Cashes, when I left I said you where the best admin that AVEN ever had. Now you are, once again, the best admin that AVEN has.

This is a huge improvement to the admod team, both in terms of arrivals and departures.

Uhm... thanks?

~Cashew

Awww isn't it nice to be wanted?

Congratz!! cake attack!! :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Archived