• Live animal(s)
    • Family member
    • Friend/roommate
    • Significant Other
    • Weapon (this is intended as a joke)
    • More than one of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

Adm_Twister_JCOM

I keep a knife on the nightstand right by my watch, but, due to that placement, I put my vote for no one.

A live animal and a stuffed animal.

Lately, though, just the stuffed cat... my live cat has been spending his time under my bed instead. :(

potentialsurvivor

In my younger, though unsurprisingly not too much younger, days, I'd sleep with some stuffed pals, to the confusion and possibly brain-explodings of my friends... but as the focus of my unfulfilled paternal instincts shifted towards live critters, they've shared my bed more often... in the past 3 years I also had a girlfriend who shared my bed, so it did indeed get crowded... a feeling I miss a great deal :( Oh well, I still have the kitties using me as a pillow and/or bed.

CrazyCatLover

Now I just sleep with a cat. He hogs the bed which is quite unfair.

Just with Betty...my Jack Russel. She knows when it's time to go to bed and happily stays the whole night, and sometimes even longer now that she's getting older.

Possibly everything that happens to be in my room that night. Mainly, pillows, stuffed animals, needles, pins, thread, folded laundry, scissors, binders, books, wigs, shoes and at least three alarm clocks. I hold my egg clock while I sleep. Oh and my gunblade is located directly underneath me, just in case.

Asterion Orestes

I wanted to check "Weapon," but that would've been dishonest, though portions of my knife & club collections are not far away; the security situation here requires none. So I indicated "No one." Truth be told, however, since becoming a poster guy for sleep apnea (among other middle-age/obesity-related conditions), I've slept with a CPAP machine blowing my nose. It seems to work pretty well, so I won't complain.

Still I wonder whether there will ever be an SO or reasonable approximation thereof...

Alone... but I wish I weren't. I want to buy a teddy bear sometime soon. They're so much more comfy than other human beings. Maybe a teddy bear filled with ice. Then it would be everything a human being could never be, cool, refreshing, and undemanding.

Multiple pets, and masses of stuffed animals, blankets and pillows. I live in a cold area and would probably freeze without the make-shift layer of fluff.

martianJusticiar

I have quite a bunch of plushies. When I'm at home on vacation, one of my cats likes to sleep on my bed. However, that's only four or five months out of the year. My plushies are with me no matter where I sleep though.

My kitty Kingsford sleeps with me 99% of the nights, probably more! He's SUPER snuggly!!! Many other things occupy the bed, but I wouldn't say I sleep with them, since I really just push them out of the way when it's time to sleep (books, computer, glasses, magazines, etc.). Actually, there's a stuffed horse as well, but it too gets pushed out of the way. The kitty (and pillows and blankets) are the only things I cuddle and really sleep WITH.

No-one.

But since we're talking inanimate objects, I also like to take a hot water bottle to bed in the winter months. Makes the bed all toasty-warm, so you don't have to rely on your own rather inferior body heat. It's also something hot and fluffy to cuddle.

I can't sleep without Mr. Shnuckums the penguin plushie. Sometimes my cat Hershey joins us. She likes my wildcat blanket. :]

i always sleep with this random stuffed lizard i got like.. last year..

i used to sleep with this one silky bunny, but it got all holey x_X

and I sleep with my wuvable kitty whiteface when she isnt all crazy neurotic-nervous XD

Since we're talking inanimate objects, I also like to take a hot water bottle to bed in the winter months. Makes the bed all toasty-warm, so you don't have to rely on your own rather inferior body heat. It's also something hot and fluffy to cuddle.

I have a rice bag which I heat up during the winter months. Come to think of it, I need to sew a new one before winter, as the old one has disappeared. I think my mom took it.

I almost always sleep with my best friend, because hes always with me, he even tags along on all my family vacations. I also sleep with live animals a lot, in fact I usually wake up with a least one dog and a few cats sharing the bed with me. I also have been known to cuddle with stuffed animals if im feeling certain ways. ^.^

I tend to sleep with just one perfectly-shaped soft toy. It used to be a pig with a squeaky nose, but I've recently moved up to The Cheat from Homestar Runner ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homestar_runner ). It came with the house. Former occupant of the house is my cap'n. Read into this as you will.

I sleep with my kitty but he's my big brother's and he's going to be moving out soon :( . Oh and I have to tell you all my big brother sleeps with a sword and it's not a joke.

Archived