Asexy twins

oOoRabiesoOo

Are you asexual? Is your twin asexual?  

1. 1.

• I'm asexual and my twin is asexual.
    • I'm sexual and my twin is asexual.
    • I'm asexual and my twin is sexual.
    • I'm sexual and my twin is sexual.
    • I'm asexual and I don't know if my twin is.
    • I'm sexual and I don't know if my twin is.

This poll is closed to new votes

i have a sneaking suspicion that my twin sister is asexual.

we are both extremely uncomfortable discussing sex or relationships in front of each other and we both seem to avoid coming off as sexual creatures to the other.

our upbringing was extremely complicated (abuse, etc.) so that might have something to do with it.

we have both had relationships, but because I am asexual I suspect that she might be too. i have come out to enough people that I assume she must know about it, but she has never mentioned feeling the same way. Thus, the poll. What are the chances that my twin sister is also A?

I think my twin is very sexual but she is aromantic. I am asexual, but more romantic. But we are fraternal, so I don't know if it really concludes anything at all.

CrazyCatLover

I don't know if my quadruplets would have been asexual or not - my mom miscarried two and the third was stillborn. (My poor mom).

I don't know if my twin would have been asexual - my Mum miscarried him/her very early on in the pregnancy.

I had the freakiest dream the other night that both me and my sister had another twin. We both had a twin, so we were quadruplets all together, but one was connected to me and another to my sister. One had died at birth and another was simply missing and we didn't know what had happened to that one. And my parents kept the fact from us and told us there were only two of us our whole lives.

It was pretty strange. I don't know what it could mean!

• 1 year later...

Fraternal, polar opposite twins my twin sisters verging on nymphomaniac and im asexual lol go figure

I think it would be cool if brands like Doublemint and Budweisser switched their advertisements to feature asexy twins instead of sexy ones.

???????

You do know the phrase "sex sells" right???

If budwiser changed there advertisments it would be to lesbian bikini twins not in the opposite direction and the mindless sexuall males would buy it by the gallon

• 1 month later...

Archived