To all newbies

VivreEstEsperer

VivreEstEsperer

Hello all and Welcome to the boards! Make yourself at home.

I just wanted to point out one thing to you that I think most people new to this board have not discovered yet- there's a function here called U2U messages where you can send messages to other users on the site.

Look at the top right hand corner of the screen, right above where it says the date and your screenname, and if you have any messages, it'll say "You have (x) new U2U message(s)" and you click on that and it takes you to your inbox. You can send messages to anyone on the site.

I only say that because I like to send welcome U2U messages to all the new members and a week later I look at my U2U box and I find that the Welcome messages for the most part are the only ones not read, which leads me to think that people new to the site don't know about that feature. So I just thought I'd let you all know.

If you have any questions, please ask :) And have a great day!

Kate

If you go to school in Baltimore maybe your better off being asexual anyway! Seriously though get out of Balmr ASAP. and with that said GO O's

VivreEstEsperer

Cea, I see you're from the DC area, have you had bad experience with people from Baltimore? Why don't you like Baltimore?

For a small town girl the city, or even large suburb of the city, has been quite exciting. :)

Kate

VivreEstEsperer

Btw, Cea, always nice to see you posting again! Is the dc area as cold as it is up here in Maine? guess ill find out when i return to school in a week!

Off the top of my head, I believe there's at least one other person from dc on this board...and I have to go to dc anyway to visit some family who has just moved down there...maybe we can have a dc area (I know there are some virginia people here too) asexual meeting!! Yeah! hehe.

Kate

You've never seen that stats on Baltimore? Balmr(how the Baltimorians say it) is #1 in the use of various drugs, and #1 in syphilus and in the top 5 for other stds. The city has also been ranked in the top 5 for murders, and at one time was the 2nd worst place to live in the U.S.. Not to mention it's dirty.BTW I live in N. VA. Go O's

VivreEstEsperer

Well then, A) It's a good thing I don't plan on ever having sex, and B) It's a good thing I dont actually live IN Baltimore, but a close suburb, and I think it's quite nice! And yes, I have heard that Baltymore was the murder capital of the country, but you can't live in fear.

Kate

Archived