AVEN Calendar - watch this space for progress reports!

Live R Perfect

Do you think we should produce an AVEN calendar for sale on the proposed online store?  

1. 1.

• Most definitely! Certainly we should, and there's no disputing it!
    • What a crappy idea! No way! Never! What the hell were you thinking asking this question?

I absolutely ADORE it, Karl. I can't even tell you how much. It's wonderful in so many ways... *gushes*

Live R Perfect
I absolutely ADORE it, Karl. I can't even tell you how much. It's wonderful in so many ways... *gushes*

So....does that mean you like it? :lol: :wink: Glad you approve!

Ooh.. Julie gots a shrine..

Yup, her own personal shrine to herself! Some people might think that is a little bit vain... but not me, oh no! (You should see what I have planned for my own page :wink: )

Cate Perfect

I like it!

Now to get on to doing my pictures.

Cate

Cate Perfect

Okey dokey. :D

Are there any on my fotki site that you'd like to use? I could send those through email, if you'd like.

I'll do some more at the weekend, when I can employ my friend to help. :D

Cate

Live R Perfect

Actually, I've already got at least one of you from when I made that mask, and that was quite a nice one (lovin the braids :) ). I'll check your fotki account again in a bit and let you know :wink:

Cate Perfect

Groovy. :D

Cate

Live R Perfect

Hmmm.. seems that you might not have to send them, Cate. Your 'get original upload' link is working. Unless you want to scan them at a higher resolution?

Anyhow, I think it'd be good to use the Harry Potter Party one, the Halloween 1999 one, and the baby photo! Plus a couple of more recent ones. Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet though...

Cate Perfect

I have no way to scan them at a higher resolution, but a friend of mine is coming over at the weekend so we're going to play around and take some more pics.

Could you make them look as if they're mounted on a castle wall? (Just an idea.)

Cate

Live R Perfect

Haha! Cate in her castle! :D Thats not a bad idea, though I don't want your page to be too similar to Julie's :wink:

The only other idea I did have earlier today was that the pictures could be turned into the front cover illustrations of books, what with your love of literature, and then maybe there could be a photo of you reading one of them as well?

Maybe we could combine these two ideas?

By the way, I managed to download the original files from fotki, and the resolution isn't too bad at all. But by all means send me some new photos!

Cate Perfect

I LOVE the book idea! :D

I was going to have a picture of me reading something, so I'll get an appropriately huge book for that one. 'Cate takes up a little light reading.' *picture of me with the Complete Works of Shakespeare*

Cate

Silly Green Monkey

I have seven pictures picked out, with two more waiting to be scanned. I figure I should send you fifteen at least, any preferences for how many and where to send them?

Live R Perfect

You can send me as many photos as you like, SGM. I'm not guaranteeing I will use them all, but if there are any you particularly insist on me using then just tell me. :wink:

As for how to get them to me, I found that the easiest way to move a lot of image files to someone else is to use the file transfer facility on AIM - thats how Julie sent me all of her piccies. Am I right in thinking you are on AIM also?

Edit: *Spots the AIM button at the bottom of SGM's post* *checks her aim name* *Slaps forehead* D'oh, 'course you are! Silly me :roll:

Just PM me on AIM when you're AOK to do the FT, OK? :wink:

Just keep it on the QT. :)

• 2 months later...
Live R Perfect

No, can't say I did. I haven't touched this project for months now, what with being so busy over the summer. It doesn't look like it'll be a 2005 calendar at this rate! Not everyone who put their name down is still about at the moment either. Sorry for the delays, folks!

Archived