Anyone else here actually don't mind sex?

And again!

I feel this topic should keep current becuase there are loads of asexuals as tis thread shows who honestly do not mind others having sex.

Just FYI newbies.

Should I perhaps sticky it?

zoes ken - it was and is now corrected :)

And I agree Lonepiper.

Oh...it was? Doesn't change my answer because I think sex for asexuals is fine, too!

I admit I think so too.

In the (possibly rare) cases where there is zero pressure involved, so do I.

And again!

I feel this topic should keep current becuase there are loads of asexuals as tis thread shows who honestly do not mind others having sex.

Just FYI newbies.

Should I perhaps sticky it?

Up to you LP.

Okay, I used my awesome modly powers and dunked the thread in super glue.

• 2 weeks later...

Eh, let the sexuals have their fun. We have our own fun things to do. Like eating cake. :cake:

I used to be anti-sexual but I'm not really anymore. Sexuals can do that if they want to. I still don't like having sex myself, though. It's just not very fun, but apparently I'm good at it and it makes the people I love happy.

To each is own. No one is forced to do it or not do it they can do it or not it's their choice. I gave up on saying how bad sex was because no one really agreed with me so I gave up and now I just say "whatever I don't care what the world does"

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

As long as I don't have to have sex I'm totally sex positive.

There's nothing wrong with any kind of sex between consenting adults, I don't look down on people because they have other opinions about sex and relationships.

Definitely.

I always thought, sex is not inherently good or bad, but, if a person has reason to do it ('reason' includes 'just wanting to') and it isn't hurting anyone else, go ahead.

Sex is fine, as long as it is between two people capable of giving informed consent. (Which could be the lead-in to a completely different ramble, but I shall refrain...)

Sexual people can have sex all they want as long as it does not involve me.

And is not hurting anyone.

And honestly, if people didn't have sex, the human race would die out, and even though on some days I think this could be a good thing, I would rather that our race continue.

• 2 weeks later...

I still consider myself asexual and bordering on the antisexual, but now I've had sex, it isn't as bad as all that.

I still say there are better ways to show your affection, and I can't pretend to see why sexuals are so keen on it. But it's tolerable. Certainly not the horror - movie style scenario I envisaged.

Other people can do what they like.

^That's the thing isn't it? I'm not anti-sexual and I'm a tolerant person but it seems the same cannot be said all the time about sexuals. Joy Davidson from the Montel show and the ladies on

being an example of this. I know I would feel really uncomfortable if I was in David's position there. Kudos to him and everyone else for trying to lift the veil of ignorance on this in spite of the close-mindedness of some.

It frustrates me that many people cannot accept each others differences and let everyone be happy. Its like its part of human nature...and I think it is because of all this that resentment is bred and we end up with some who are actually anti-sexual.

• 2 weeks later...
That's the thing isn't it? I'm not anti-sexual and I'm a tolerant person but it seems the same cannot be said all the time about sexuals.

There are a lot of asshole sexuals out there, but there are also a lot of really fucking cool sexuals out there. (Pardon the unintentional pun.)

Not to mention the fact that just because someone else is being a dick doesn't mean I have to be one as well.

I can enjoy cuddling, and kissing is okay, although I don't prefer it, but I don't think any of it could arouse me to the point where I'd want to engage in sexual intercourse or even outercourse. There's like some line of awareness concerning the whole situation that is somehow near impossible to cross...I feel like I couldn't consciously allow myself to go there...not because I'm ashamed of it, but because I don't feel like I'd need to.

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't care less if other people have sex. It's none of my business. But the converse should be true as well. Why should anyone else care if I'm not having sex? What business is that of theirs?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah with the first poster I feel that we are all open to what makes us who we are. So if you are sexual have sex if as society still does not recognize you are asexual then dont have sex, and I mean total asexual not the grey asexual.

Of course people should be able to have sex, once they are mature enough that is. I don't think sex is bad at all because it's part of nature and oddly enough such a beautiful thing can come out of it. Of course sexuals should be able to have sex just like I have every right not to have sex.

I not only don't mind other people having sex, I have tried it myself. When I was younger, a couple times before I understood my own sexuality. I didn't hate it, it didn't scare me. I just didn't want to. I didn't enjoy it, I never felt any urges. So, I gave up for many years until I ran headfirst into this forum, and met some really awesome people that made me feel like I was sane (well, not TOO sane). But I am not one of those who was effected by a trouble past. My asexuality has been there since the beginning, but I don't have an problems with sex for other people.

HER HERE

I find sex extremely interesting - I'm just not interested in having it myself. So long as it's consensual and everything, then that's great!

• 2 weeks later...
manwithnoname

Yeah I believe sexuals should an enjoy sex. Good for them. It's something I desire to be like unfortunately. I also believe that an asexual - maybe not should - but could have sex with their sexual partner to make their partner happy. After all, their sexual partner does lots of non-sexual things to make you feel happy, don't they?? like chatting, going for walks, whatever you like to do OUT of bed. Does that make sense?

I've always felt this way. People should be able to freely express themselves and do what makes them happy! Go have sex sexual people, with whoever makes you happy! :)