Do you like french kisses?

lux

French kissing is ... interesting to say the least. It's a different experience, but I think once it becomes a normal thing in a relationship it gets rather tried and bores me. Going through the motions.

And unless it's someone you feel very intimate about, it's alien and can be quite repulsive.

But...under the right circumstances, I like it. It's kind of a soothing relaxing sensation, like a massage! But on your mouth. I'm much more interested in exploring the lips than the tongue though.

I don't understand it and don't like it. It happened to me once. I was at a party when I noticed this one woman double-dipping her chips. That made me kind of sick, so I made sure I avoided her favorite dips. A few hours later, she announced that she was leaving and started kissing everyone. She leaned into me, and I puckered for a peck and before I knew it she thrust her tongue into my mouth. I was mortified -- the double dipper's tongue was in my mouth. My involuntary gagging caused her to disengage. No, it's not for me.

I'm another one in the for it category. It has to be just right though, not too invasive, just nicely done.

There's something to be said for a good feel up too!!! I was never quite sure whether I was just anti-sex or anti-intimate (still not to be honest!) but I do like a good grope and snog now and then. A couple of people mentioned liking the soft female form and I can confirm (being a female myself) that it works both ways as the male body is also a nice turn on for it's anti-softness!! - have never wanted to take it any further though, just have a nice kiss, cuddle and a bit of a snog-fest now and then!

I like it for a short period of time (like 15 minutes or so), although I prefer kissing without the tongue. And, the person can't have bad breath or I am grossed out. I tend to get bored with it fairly easy, and would rather move on to other (nonsexual) activities. I'm more or a cuddler than a kisser though.

violeteyedsoul

I have to admit.

I DESPISE THEM!

Their TERRIBLE!

*SHUDDER!*

It's like having a DOG SLOBBER ALL OVER YOU!

YUCK! *SHUDDER!*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Heligan

I never liked french kissing, even when I was sexual. Probably because I have no instinctive desire to do it, so it just felt weird.

But that said I did do it as as a sign for 'lets get it on' :wink:

French kissing is worse than a dog's slobber. The dog doesn't expect you to have sex with it after the kiss. :roll:

French kissing is worse than a dog's slobber. The dog doesn't expect you to have sex with it after the kiss. :roll:

ROFL. I love it. A response with an anti-sexual twist! Very cool, since I consider myself to be antisexual.

Awwww....that is so stereotypical with guys and girls kissing! Some people don't expect sex after kissing at all!

Awwww....that is so stereotypical with guys and girls kissing! Some people don't expect sex after kissing at all!

I have heard that. Hence, the old expression: I got screwed and I didn't even get a kiss! LOL

• 2 months later...
It's like having a DOG SLOBBER ALL OVER YOU!

YUCK! *SHUDDER!*

agreed!

i have no desire to have anyone stick anything in me.

Well.......i couldn't really say anything for sure. I've never kissed before. Only received kisses on the cheeks, hand and forehead before..

I definitely like the idea of kissing someone I love...french kissing? I guess might be nice if done with someone I really love if it's done gently with lots of care... you know what i mean? lol

I do not like french kisses. I'll occasionally give one or two as a compromise to my s.o. Making out is out of the question. yeck.

I always just want to wash my mouth out with listerene after giving them. ergh.

I don't mind lil' pecks on the lips, those are fine. I love being cuddled and kissed on my forehead, it's so sweet to me. Pretty much as long as the tongue isn't involved, I'm fine.

yes, i love them, but most american guys are really bad at them so they become this frustrating thing. but it doesn't trigger nothing downstairs :lol: that's pretty much where i like to keep it. (I wonder if there's a thread on...never mind!)

I don't understand it and don't like it. It happened to me once. I was at a party when I noticed this one woman double-dipping her chips. That made me kind of sick, so I made sure I avoided her favorite dips. A few hours later, she announced that she was leaving and started kissing everyone. She leaned into me, and I puckered for a peck and before I knew it she thrust her tongue into my mouth. I was mortified -- the double dipper's tongue was in my mouth. My involuntary gagging caused her to disengage. No, it's not for me.

LMAO!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for that, your TMI was very entertaining, you should write comedy! I found this thread very amusing! :mrgreen:

I don't like them either. It just grosses me out. ick.gif

I really can't explain why. The few times I've done it, I just went "with the flow" so to speak since it was initiated by the guy. Luckily it didn't last long.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest edward gorey's daughter

I always forget there are french kisses, besides the regular kisses. And when I date, people just do the regular kisses with me, and then after some months they talk about how they like kissing "my way." And I'm sort of confused--because wasn't it "our way"?

But then they admit they usually french kiss their other partners, and that they like my way--they think its sweet.

My goodness, how much french kissing is there going on?

I didn't know that there was any other way to kiss in sexual scenarios other than with full tongue activity (it sounds disgusting in the abstract but it seems natural - to me, anyway - in reality). I hope I haven't been accidentally grossing out a lot of women :lol:

BTW, I was involved with a lovely French woman for a couple of years while I was living in France, and didn't notice anything unusual or particularly aggressive about her kissing.

Yeesh, I've posted before on this but just the phrase "French kisses" grosses me out. Dripping saliva belonging to someone else---Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I like french kissing. In fact, I love it! I don't find it disgusting at all, even though I'm asexual. Weird....it seems like I'm one of the only asexuals here to enjoy it....maybe it's because I'm french?

Archived