I want an asexual boyfriend

cryspatus

Love is no emotion
the true asexual is a person who does have any desire to anything including boys girls and sex

I tend to think that people who have absolutely no sex drive and no preference for either gender are very rare even in the Aven community. Yet even without ANY sort of biological basis for it people might still desire a partner of some sort. They might not care what sex their partner was and it certainly would not be a traditional relationship but something beyond friendship could still be desired.

I'm an odd case. By nature I do have a sex drive, but I have a psychological aversion to sex(always have) and have actually altered my thinking to such extremes that sex seems alien to me and I almost don't care about gender. I think it's sort of a mind over matter thing. Sex drive and gender differences are based in brain chemistry and in social brainwashing. The soul is above such things though. I strengthen mind and soul while rejecting the body and end up an artificial and yet very complete asexual.

Course an outsider might just say I'm crazy. *shrugs*

That definition of a "true" asexual sounds nuts to me :|

Asexuality isn't about liking to hug, or kiss, both non-sexual acts, but affectionate acts that because of sex drives leads to sex- its purely about sex.

Guest disjointed
the true asexual is a person who does have any desire to anything including boys girls and sex

I tend to think that people who have absolutely no sex drive and no preference for either gender are very rare even in the Aven community. Yet even without ANY sort of biological basis for it people might still desire a partner of some sort. They might not care what sex their partner was and it certainly would not be a traditional relationship but something beyond friendship could still be desired.

Thats something I hadn't thought about

To me I am openly searching for a life partner and naturaly looking for a lady but as love is no emotions points out it shouldn't matter what sex thier partner would be made me think.. if there is no sex involved why would it matter what sex your partner is and if there is no sex can you be gay?

I am I believe a defined Asexual in that I have so sexual urges,responses, twinges, wants or needs when it comes to sex it and the physical form they do nothing for me so why would my partner not me male or why should it be female.

Just in case anyone is confused , I am am not lol Lady sought but it does open up another thought

potentialsurvivor
if there is no sex involved why would it matter what sex your partner is and if there is no sex can you be gay?

In my books, you can... while I sometimes find myself making the horrible mistake of saying it's just sex, a sexual gay (or straight) relationship is as much emotional attachment as it is physical... so take away the sex and you're left with a deep emotional relationship... you're still attracted to the person's attributes... love is still in the air, wedding bells still may ring... and it's still a legitimate relationship, even if a church doesn't necessarily believe so.

Maybe if cafepress doesn't make wristbands, we could have them make a T-shirt with a picture of a wristband on it. :P

I don't know if I'm at the point yet where I would date asexuals at the exclusion of all others (short-term, I mean), but asexuality would be a HUGE plus. Like monumentous. Like I'd be over the moon about it.

Of course, I'm at college now and so about 95% of the population (and at least 97% of the male population) is absolutely sex-crazed. So dating might not be a good idea for now. But I'm kinda lonely. Geez this sucks. Any MidWest-located college students out there, give a shout!

Hey I was thinking:

Shouldn't we have A-dar or something? How did the gays get that shiz installed? We should go ask them about it. We could offer them lots of :cake: .

Also, we should ask them if we could borrow the color purple for ourselves, since they've monopolized... pretty much all the colors.

I am an Asexual boyfriend/partner.

but since you're taken, it doesn't help any of us <_< :P

What if I wasn't...hypothetically speaking of course :P

there'd be a queue outside your door? :P

then let's all gather up behind eddie's door, shall we? Then you'd have a tough time choosing ;)

May I open another queue?? :D

Archived