Your friendly neighbourhood Mod - Sonofzeal!

sonofzeal

Hey there! I'm Sonofzeal, otherwise know as Zeal. A very few people refer to me as "John", but I tend to put a damper on that, even in meatspace. Wink I've recently graduated from university with a degree in Computer Science and Mathematics, and my focus is in Simulation Design and the mathematical modelling of music.

As far as asexuality goes, I'm what I refer to as "demisexual". I do experience sexual attraction, but extremely rarely and only when there's a deep emotional bond already - in my entire life, I can only remember being sexually attracted to three people, and even then it's only an occasional blip.

As for modding, I always check through the forum at least once per day, even if I go for weeks without posting. I have a lot of fondness for AVEN, and when things are running well there often seems little reason for me to post, but rest assured that I will be on it like peanutbutter on jam (with some purple bananas sliced in) if something bad is happening.

If any of you have any questions for me, or just want to chat, feel free to post in this thread. My door is always open! =D

• Like 1