Pamphlet Pictures

AVENguy

Who wants to be an asexual poster child?

Liverlicker and I are both working on pamphlet designs at this point (I believe) and, well, there comes a time in every young pamphlets life when it needs bright, shiny faces. There are already a ton of pictures up here on AVEN, but:

A) I don't have permission to use them in visibility literature

B) Alot of them don't have the resolution/light quality/etc to make them good publication material.

C)More couldn't hurt

So it's time for yet another picture request. I need pictures taken in good light, "natural" looking pictures probably better than contrived ones (yearbook photos or goofy shots.)

Thanks!!!

Live R Perfect

I haven't touched the pamphlet for a few weeks due to a ridiculously hectic lifestyle, but fear not, as I still fully intend to complete it. Having a few technical issues but fortunately I have a friend who is knowing in the ways of graphic design. So WATCH THAT SPACE! :wink: *Points to the Visibility forum*

Good idea to put pictures and accounts of REAL people on though, AVENguy. That would make it so much more credible. :)

Well, if you are trying to make this attractive to people, something they want to pick up and look at, best leave my mug off it.

boa

I suppose I wouldn't mind. I think Cate has a couple of good, digital photos of me. Most of the ones I've got on my computer are kinda on the goofy side, but I can look.

I have some pictures of Julie *hug hug* One in particular I love. [/gushing]

I wouldn't mind being in it, but I would have to have some more taken. Mayhaps at the weekened when my friend is in town.

Cate

Sounds good but the only good pictures of me are the recent ones from Poland and on those, I'm afraid I'm kinda drunk... :oops:

That's okay, Kamikola! We need to show we know how to party, too! :D

Cate

I do not have a scanner yet but I have been trying to get in touch with my friend Phillip, who is a photographer. He has taken pictures of me but he is in New York right now. If I can contact him I will ask if he could send me the pictures via e-mail.

I've got one nice one of me (by the grand canyon) how dyu want it?, ive scanned it in at 600dpi, so the res. should be alrite

Ben

"The octopus has 8 testicles and no body. The testicles are just attached to the head. He grabs other fish with his testicles and pulls them into his mouth..." - Cijay's Brother

Good one, Liver, if I ever come out to my brother, I'll be sure he knows he is famous LOL

I don't like pictures of myself at all but I figure "what a simple way to come out to people. I won't shove the pamphlet at them but if they see it, then they see it."

VivreEstEsperer

You can use anything of me that you have but i dont know if i have any pics of me ..... you can use my head from my avatar if you want!

I could be on it.

It would need more than just a picture of someone, though . . . Like, say, maybe two people making out in the background and closer to the camera there would be one of us with a "whatever" look on our face.

not as long as they're salivating at the site of each other. :?

"eeewww!!! tonsil hockey!!! :P "

I have some graphics software that will enhance photos. I am willing to try

it. Please send me some photos.

There is ONE recent photo of me, taken ... ahem ... under duress. I have it in my computer but I'm technologically challenged and have no idea how to send it in. Not sure about the resolution since it's only about 65K.

However, it's yours if you want it and can talk me through the posting process.

Proof that there ARE asexuals over 50! (barely :wink: )

-Greybird

LOL! I love Gorax's idea! :D

Cate

I emailed you a photo of me earlier this morning.

If you got it, please don't use it to hurt anybody!

-Greybird

--------------------------

I'm a bit curious about the design of this pamphlet. I've done graphic design and photography professionally, so I'm sure my input would be useful, at least on a technical level...

By the way, I dunno if you used any images of me yet, DJ, but I'd like to sumbit two, and you can choose one.

You may find them at:

http://public.fotki.com/Jayann2002/photos_...face_small.html

and

http://public.fotki.com/Jayann2002/photos_...tout_small.html

If you want the original images, let me know and I'll email them or send them via IM.

Thanks, Liver. Just keepin' it (sur)real.

And hey, Dali's pretty good, but nuthin tops "The Son of Man." NUTHIN. *hugs her avatar* *hug hug*

Archived