Project team

The Evil Cashew

sorry Hallu.. I've been running around like a chicken with her head cut off trying to get everything settled before heading out of town :(

Sorry for being so absent, I've been away for a bit...

As far as I can tell, we've come up with four basic options:

1. Keep the Project Team basically as it is, but with a new election to bring in new blood

2. Open up the Project Team forum to everyone, making it a normal forum, modded by normal mods

3. Open up the Project Team forum to everyone, and make the existing PT members into moderators of that forum, keeping them nominally separate from the rest of the admods

4. Open up the Project Team forum to everyone and hold an election for one or more Project Team moderators who will oversee the whole thing

Are there other options I have missed? If not, looks like it's time to make a poll.

I think that's pretty much it, although DJ suggested having the Admod team become overseers of official AVEN projects- I guess that would be an additional option.

I think it's time for a poll. Changes won't have to go into effect right away once an option is chosen, and we can go into more details at that point. So yeah, I'll go poke an admin to start a poll here- Cash can also start one in this thread because it's her thread.

I forgot to post in this thread...

But I think the diea fo it being fun for whoever is the PT be it a large number of members or not should be the priority.

Archived