The AWOL thread

Amcan

I won't be here for the next few days...

• 2 months later...

My computer is getting very glitchy and crash-happy, and I won't get a chance to get it fixed for a few weeks, so I think I'll just stay off it until I can get it fixed or replaced. I might pop back in to chat if I can borrow a friend's computer.

• 3 months later...

Been AWOL for a couple of months. My computer went down, and I was packing for my move to Ferndale, MI where I am now. Computer got fixed by a family member who is a computer expert.

Been AWOL for a couple of months. My computer went down, and I was packing for my move to Ferndale, MI where I am now. Computer got fixed by a family member who is a computer expert.

Welcome home!

• 2 months later...

Rather than being silly and making my own thread I figured I'd just post it here: I won't be around here anymore. Is for the best. Good luck. Bye now.

• 3 weeks later...

I will sadly be gone for an undetermined amount of time... I'm having some wrist pains that only get worse while typing (I'm in a lot of pain just typing this). I may have carpool tunnel syndrome or whatever so I need to find out what's wrong and get it taken care of before returning. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) and a Happy New Year!

• 2 weeks later...

Gooooooonnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! GLOMPS!!! It's great to see you back...don't leave us again... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wow, it's certainly been a long time since I've been here! I'd been coming to AVEN less in the last year or two anyway, so I'm not sure how many people even noticed my absence, but for what it's worth, here's my bit.

I went overseas for four months, Europe specifically. While there I kept a blog whenever I had a chance to get into an internet cafe, and really didn't have any more time for AVEN after that. Besides, I really wanted to be out having fun instead of posting on the internet (no offence, AVEN!)

When I got back, a month and a half ago, I guess I just didn't feel as connected to AVEN as I used to. I knew there was a lot I'd missed, and it would take me too long to catch up on. And in a way I kinda feel like I've outgrown it. I'm a very different person now than when I first joined, and the reasons I used to need it are no longer relevant. In fact, I'm even questioning my asexuality, but that could use a whole thread of its own!

So I guess I'm saying this is probably it. I don't think I'll be visiting here very much any more. But I'll never forget you! I still love AVEN, but it's just not for me anymore. Thank you very much AVEN for everything, and auf wiedersehen.

Archived