can you tell?

Actually, if the guy is stealing something from you then you can shoot him on your property. So. After you shoot him put your VCR in his hands and break a window like he was trying to get in. Remember to break it from outside in, though.

Cate

underminethewalls

Liver: That's scary! I had a similar experience with a knife a couple Halloweens ago. My friend and I went to a party wearing, um, provocative costumes that pissed off this drunk redneck thug wannabe. I didn't know what was happening as a third friend shoved us out the door! :P

Fluffy: Its not my route. People around here don't take care of their animals. Its universal. There seems to be this thing where everyone has to have a dog, even if all they do is lock it in a yard with a broken-down fence and throw it food once a day. :x :x :evil:

Tip: Pepper spray works just as well on dogs as people. Give the dog a

facefull of pepper spray and it will get the point.

You can also go to a ranch supply, farm supply or feed store and get a cattle

prod. If you don't have such a store or there are no cattle prods available

locally, try

Hot-shot

You have a legal right to defend yourself against agressive animals.

Actually, if the guy is stealing something from you then you can shoot him on your property. So. After you shoot him put your VCR in his hands and break a window like he was trying to get in. Remember to break it from outside in, though.

Cate

LOL!

There seems to be this thing where everyone has to have a dog, even if all they do is lock it in a yard with a broken-down fence and throw it food once a day.

I agree, I HATE that! Why do people get animals if they can't/won't take care of them?? I have 5 animals--2 cats and 3 dogs--and they all sleep inside, including the 75 pound Lab. She has her own bed in my mom's room. My dog sleeps in my bed with me, usually covered by a blanket since she's 17, and my brother's dog sleeps in his bed with him! It's not the sleeping outdoors part that bothers me though, as long as they have a warm doghouse, it's when they're chained and you can see a worn path where they pace and they bark all the time cause they're miserable! :evil: UGH!

Gay men can be very annoying, and before you start with the homophobic issue.. I'm gay myself.

I pretty much entirely agree with your first paragraph from my own experience (also as a gay man) :)

underminethewalls

lol, Apollo! Cattle prods!? I can just imagine toting one of those around the city! :wink: I actually might consider the pepper spray. I had been warned against using it, as it is easy to blow back in your own face, but for a dog it might be a bit different. Luckily I don't have a problem but once every few months.

Chains are the worst! I've watched several dogs go mad that way. At first they're cute puppies. Four or five months later they bark compulsively, there is a strange glint in their eye, and you can see all their ribs. Then, what's even worse, is when they get rid of the dog because its unmanageable and promply get themselves a new puppy! Sorry, its one of my biggest pet peeves. :x

Chains are the worst! I've watched several dogs go mad that way. At first they're cute puppies. Four or five months later they bark compulsively, there is a strange glint in their eye, and you can see all their ribs. Then, what's even worse, is when they get rid of the dog because its unmanageable and promply get themselves a new puppy! Sorry, its one of my biggest pet peeves. :x

I agree! :cry:

LiverLicker - Man, that's one fucked up story!

I probably would have jumped on him had I been in your place and drunk *LOL* I hope he got roughed up a lot.

That's how I got my dog. Her owners got her because she was a cute little wrinkly dog (Shar Pei) and when she got big they got rid of her. So I got her from the Humane Society. She's the sweetest dog ever.

Cate

Do I give off a vibe? I think I do. When the conversations about sex come up, I usually don't say anything at all about the matter, which is pretty much a giveaway to one assumption or another. It's usually never the right one. When I actually let someone know that I consider myself asexual, they're usually in the "Oh, yeah, I figured you'd say that" mindset.

Live R Perfect
LiverLicker - Man, that's one fucked up story!

I probably would have jumped on him had I been in your place and drunk *LOL* I hope he got roughed up a lot.

I don't think I have a violent bone in my body, Gorax. Even if I had been sober I wouldn't have known how to deal with it. I just remember vainly trying to protest that I 'don't need this shit' whilst he was pummeling me to the ground!

LOL!! That sounds like me! Someone would hit me and I'd be asking, 'Why are you doing that? What the hell? What? People don't just go around beating on other people!'

Cate

lol, Apollo! Cattle prods!? I can just imagine

toting one of those around the city! :wink: Editing. . . .

Yes, cattle prods. I imagine you going around the city with one. And all the

annoying canines avoiding you. And believe me, a cattle prod will work. I

have used them, and cattle move when shocked (I grew up on a ranch).

One time I accidently grabbed one and it activated. Not pleasent.

Futhermore, a cattle prod is not a deadly weapon, so the legal issues are not as great.

If you really want some electrical mayhem, go to Information Unlimited

and check out the following:

(1) Dog, Rodent and Pest Control

There's a nifty little device that puts out 130 dB of ultrasound. Enough

to cause a dog a lot pain, but no real damage.

(2) Stun Guns, Air Tasers, etc.

This is a interesting collection of eletrical devices that do work.

I have examined the items in both (1) and (2). They are legit.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

underminethewalls

Thanks Apollo! :D I don't think a cattle prod or taser of some kind is exactly what I need right now, as I'm very reluctant to give in to any kind of fear of the outside world in that way, but I am seriously thinking about the pepper spray. Stupid dogs.

A long time ago I was hit on by some guy I met at a concert at the Seattle Center who wanted to have dinner with me at the Space Needle. But, I ignored his invition because I had my parents dog with me and I was distracted by my dog that he never came back to me after the show.

I'm sure he thought of me as an odd person who doesn't seem not to be

interested in men. People tend to ignore me alot because I don't smile as much or show any emotion on my face! I really believe I give asexual vibes to people that don't know... :oops: :cry: :? :shock:

I know that some people suspect that I might be gay because I don't wear any make-up, very simple and unrevealing clothing, and I don't try to seem available to men.

I don't really care if anyone is misled by my behavior. Still, if the question of my sexuality ever comes up, I'll give them a matter-of-fact, asexual disclosure.

Another thing that blows me away is that on other forums, some of the people who post think that I'm a man by the way I write.

They write replies beginning with words like "Dude!" and stuff like that.

To me it's funny.

I put the word asexual on my aol profile and I get weird instant message people questioning my sexual preferance.. I should be happy that perverts don't im me for dates!

recently I told someone I was a (for like the 10th time) and they responded, you mean you're bi, right? ok... so they don't catch on real fast.. :? then they suggest that it must be hard for me... i'm like, umm, no, it's just me :) :P

I don't talk about my asexuality unless asked or the situtation calls for it. And

most situtations don't. Nor do I ask about other people's sexual orientation.

I don't think it's any of my business. And it certainly isn't anyone's business

what mine is.

*agrees :) * i usually prefer not to as well, unless I

need to.... the above guy was hitting on me... :?

How about telling the guy who was hitting on you to simply go away?

Why bring in the complications of sexual orientation when a simple

"I'm not interested" or "No, thanks" or "Get lost" will do?

That's what I do, Apollo, when someone asks me out I just say, 'I don't date', or 'No, thank you.' Telling someone I'm a only confuses them and they then feel it's fine to ask questions they have no right to ask.

Cate

That's what I do, Apollo, when someone asks me out I

just say, 'I don't date', or 'No, thank you.' Telling someone I'm a only

confuses them and they then feel it's fine to ask questions they have no right

to ask.

Cate

A wise move.

AVEN public service annoucement:

Just say "no" to hornballs.

The following is a request for clarification. Do you consider all men you ask

you out hornballs?

Bestatued Head

People tell me that there is something about me which is rather different, and specifically with my neutral sexuality. Everyone thinks of me as a sister/brother figure, and if not that, a flaming lesbo-feminist (for those who don't know me well).

None of my peers think I could be capable of attracting the opposite sex or even copulate. They think I'm a seraphim in those RC Christmas pamphlets.

Small breasts and an aggressive personality has always helped.

Apollo: I turn myself off to men, so none have asked me out, though several have seemed interested. Their interest is unwelcome.

Plus, I was just making a funny. *shrug* Didn't really mean anything by it.

One time after responding with the latter responce, the girl kicked me, so i slapped her, she kind of crumpled to the floor and just cried. I knew her for years before.

I now think higher of you. She deserved it if she kicked you because you wouldn't go out with her.

Oh, and Apollo, great idea.