Godiva's?

AotoSora

So, I saw the preview for the show Godiva's tonight and there was an asexual on there! Unfortunately I didn't get to see the show. Apparently it is regularly quite smutty :/

Anyway, I found this description:
http://www.citytv.com/godivas/episodes_204.asp
The fifth paragraph talks about the asexual character...

Did anyone here see it?

2014 Mod Edit: The above link doesn't work anymore, but its content can be found here. For future reference:

EPISODE 204: “Champagne Kisses”
Canadian Television – March 7 @ 10pm ET / PT / MT and 9pm CT

The best things sometimes come out of the worst combinations, and tonight at Godiva’s, Kate (Erin Karpluk) and Ramir (Stephen Lobo) argue over the virtues of speed versus excellence.

Now that his family has cut him off, Ramir is in financial dire straights, but he would rather make a gesture towards reconciliation than keep the money. He asks Kate for a raise, but she turns him down because the kitchen doesn’t do anything for the bottom line. Ramir decides to fight. He shows her just how significant the kitchen is when they slow down to a crawl and customers are made to wait for their meals. Reeling from the kitchen revolt, Kate agrees to compromise: no raise, but if he keeps food costs low and increases sales, he can have a cut of the profit.

Garth Rutledge, a charismatic real-estate developer, charms Kate. Initially seduced, she finds out Garth’s plans to buy Godiva’s, tear it down and build an exciting new lifestyle mall in its place.

TJ (Noel Fisher) is visited by his old gal-pal Dani, who has a particularly wild way of playing: drinking and stealing. In the kitchen, Jenna (Leah Cairns) tries to get back with Ramir, but he sends a loud and clear message: we’re done! She tries to be “buddy buddy” with Stick, but his feelings run deeper than friendship and she’s rejected.

After seeing Martin (Neil Grayston) turn down the advances of a girl at the bar, Daisy (Sonja Bennett) suggests that Martin might be asexual. She alerts him to the fact that an asexual social group is convening in the VIP room the next night. Martin takes the plunge and checks out the asexual group. He folds in effortlessly and decides he’s also asexual. He confides in Ramir, who is less than supportive. Simone (Carmen Moore) laughs at the entire notion and tries to prove that asexuality doesn’t exist, but fails to do so when she meets Darren for an invigorating hike.

Excited from their crime spree, Dani pushes TJ against the wall. TJ expects a kiss, but she has other plans and unbuttons his pants. Uncomfortable with their relationship, or lack of one, TJ realizes they don’t want the same thing.

Cordell (Michael McMurtry) frets as he waits to get his HIV test results back and decides to pick up a hottie instead. Later, along the seawall, Cordell and Drew run into the very same hottie. Figuring it out, Drew breaks up with Cordell. After receiving the negative test result, Cordell realizes that it wasn’t the test keeping him from committing to Drew it was himself, Cordell.

Bummed about his break-up, TJ doesn’t show for work and gets no sympathy from his coworkers. Blowing them off, he leaves the restaurant and runs smack into Garth. The scheming Garth is set to make friends with the son of Godiva. The war is on!

Written by: Graham Clegg

Directed by: Gary Harvey

OMG! THAT'S AWSOME!

I didn't see it, is it possible that someone could somehow find it and put it on youtube with some of the other asexuality appearances on tv???

:vis:

That show was on on cable in my country last year. It was the episode when a character sugested to another one that he might be asexual that made me google the word and find AVEN!

I think they eventually had the guy who might be asexual discover he had low testosterone and go through some sort of hormone therapy, which is a shame, but it's still the first place I heard the word asexuality applied to people and that was great.

Archived