Asexual Characters

ShiroTora

No one's mentioned Mr. Bean. I mean in one of the episodes he tricked his girlfriend into looking behind her so he didn't have to kiss her before getting his christmas present. And earlier in the episode when she kissed him on the cheek, he was distracted by something else and nonchalantly wiped his cheek off. Then again Mr. Bean is daft in general. God I love that series.

Oh, just thought of another. Ginko from the manga/anime Mushishi. Love that series too.

Sounds like a great book.

Perhaps if the writers thought asexuality would be a realistic direction to go for Reid, they might consider it. :) But I see what you mean about him being unattainable to fans. My sister (who's actually only 8 and wouldn't think of him sexually anyway) refers to Reid as her future husband. haha. ^_^

Unfortunately, I didn't buy the book....I read it on the i-net and deleted it afterwards..so I can't remember it's name which probably is pretty bad. I'd had to write something on here about it.....but I didn't :mellow: ...

Anyway....that's cute ^_^

Maybe....I think the writers know something about all the psychology stuff,as well as something about Aspergers. But unfortunately you can't give the writers any ideas.....there's no way...because you could sue them over using your idea afterwards...etc. So if they don't get that idea on their own it won't happen. :(

...because you could sue them over using your idea afterwards...etc. So if they don't get that idea on their own it won't happen. :(

Oh yeah.. I never thought of that. :( Darn. Oh well. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for any asexual/sexual behavior and whatnot from Reid. If I see something I'll post it here. ^_^

a book i will start shortly "whatever" by michel houellebecq, the blurb on the back of the book states that the characther has no love life

whehter this means the main characther is asexual or not, i don't know. i'll see

in "atomised", one of the two main characthers was asexual

but i have no doubt that the author is anything but asexual

• 1 month later...

a few years ago i read manga :Wild adapter <......>"Soon after, Kubota picks up a stranger with amnesia whom he names Tokitoh, and they start living together. Tokitoh has no idea of his identity, or why his right hand is a furry, clawed paw identical to the animalistic bodies of dead W·A users, yet he is still alive. Kubota and Tokitoh then set out on a mission to investigate W·A, hoping to discover Tokitoh's past at the same time. The manga details their quest to investigate every victim of W·A, and following up on any leads provided by Kou, a drugstore owner who is Kubota's current employer, or Kasai, Kubota's detective uncle. These tips however are usually red herrings or traps and lead nowhere."

so,when i was reading it for the first time i was confused...couse they looked more than good friends,but they didn't do anything sexual @_@

and about year ago,i read it once more, and i think they might be asexual @_@

vol2dice9wildadaptervol.jpg

Archived