Moderators

AVENguy

No kidding, order. I should hope we'd only need one once in a blue moon. Most things here straighten themselves out without intervention. 95% of the time we're pretty mellow (thank God, I get all the stress I can take from the real-life people I have to deal with).

And Bard: Ain't nothing wrong with the occasional psychopathic rant! They're good for the soul, man! And good for the Soul Man. :P

Cate

VivreEstEsperer

I agree... with the exception of a certain person whose name starts with N, and maybe the thing with whirly's stalker, we've never needed a moderator, I don't think.

Hopefully we won't often, but it's good to have people around (also I think it's good to start spreading the responsability at the community grows.)

I think the best thing here is that, despite our vastly different opinions and backgrounds and beliefs, people have a good sense of humour and don't unnecessarily take offence and react to everything. I've been in some forums where a minor incident turns into a brawl between regularly opposing sides on a regular basis.

Like street gangs!

*pictures AVENites taking sides and wearing colours to designate their loyalties*

*falls about laughing*

Cate

I've seen when that happens, it really is awful, and people get really upset over little things online...I'm glad we can disagree on a lot and still keep a nice atmosphere and not get divided like that :)

Me, too, Josh.

Aury: *snapsnapsnap* 'When you're a jet you're a jet all the way...'

*dances like a Broadway star*

Cate

"Mar-iiii-aaaaa..." Oh wait, never mind - she's in Poland right now....

Once in a lifetime, there is a show that will touch you...

But not in "that way."

This is THAT SHOW.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are pleased to bring to you...

AVEN: The Musical.

Maria: My brother is a silly watchdog!

Bernardo: Ah, my sister is a precious jewel!

Anita: What am I, cut glass?

ROFL@Julie!

I'm all ready for my overwrought song about how difficult and lonely it is being an evil ruler.

*cinches on corset and straightens ruffle on her sleeves*

Do I get a blue spotlight for that song or shall I set the stage on fire?

Cate

Set the stage on FIRE? Er. I dunno what sort of theater you're used to, my little thespian, but if you set the stage on fire I'm not sure we'll have many shows after opening night.

I'm just picturing the regulars dancing in a big ensemble number.

All the lurkers can be the audience or the stage crew! :D

I'm just picturing the regulars dancing in a big ensemble number.

*snort* set the stage on fire, & they'll be dancing, alright... :lol:

Wow! Now that's une surprise delicieuse!! MODERATORS!!! EVERYWHERE!!! :D I congratulate the new moderators! May you use your power wisely!

FUNSHINE for ALL!

Skiddaloxx

*waves HOLA to Aury* HIYA!!!!! :D Missed ya! How are you doing? Was Santa nice to you? *wink* And are you prepared for the year 2000004....er..2004?

YO!!! :D i have no clue why the hell i always get pajamas for xmas... it's not like any of these bastards in my house ever let me sleep. :x

i'm as ready as i'll ever be, i guess... ready to get plastered tomorrow night... :twisted:

julie: 8) here's your badge & pistol. :wink:

Oh, hafta thank Aury for the compliment. Thanks Aury! ;)

EDIT: Thanks also for the firearms and the excuse to use firearms! *does Mel Gibson's little dance with the fedora from What Women Want*

*does some sort of 60's dance*.....{funny face-movie style}....PYJAMAS?!!! YES, MA'AM! I love them! The more childish and colorful, the better! Wooo

Btw: I expect you to get filthy drunk tomorrow! :twisted:

which reminds me... must buy alchy at work tomorrow!!! :shock:

*prepares shopping list*

smirnoff ice, arbor mist (sue me), & whatever the hell else i see that looks interesting. :twisted:

julie: you're welcome!!! :D

Congrats to all mods!

Julie, your Avatar is adorable!

I don't have pyjamas (pyjamae?) or we could have a pyjama party, are baggy sweats and a XXXL t-shirt good enough?

Archived