Found the Japanese equivalent of Aven =)

Tom Nook

Seems to be just as ambitious too! :) They even mentioned our page as one of the most useful sources on asexuality! :D They also call asexuals 'asekusyaru' (A?????), and their visibility project as "Prase" (Project Asexual). =) And on a different japanese BBS, (this one called "is the asexuality known?" in caps hehe), from what I could figure out with my piss poor reading skills, they were talking about many of the same things were are, such as people who do not fall in love in films and books as being considered weird, and the obsession with love.

EDIT: aw, the board doesn't accept different language encodes? Cause I had asexual written in japanese and it changed it all to question marks. =(

Awesome! *does a little dance for Japaven* ;) That's so wicked. And they know about us!

*suddenly feels blown away* Dude. People in Japan are reading my posts. Wow. I sometimes forget that this isn't a private, enclosed world of its own.

*waves to our Japanese brothers and sisters!* :D

I was at the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre on Friday, actually, and I wondered if there was a chance I'd meet an asexual from there. :D Asekusyaru ... that's really fun to say.

wednesday's child
aw, the board doesn't accept different language encodes?

I've noticed PHPBB is finicky about that... try posting using UTF-8 (Unicode) encoding, that seems to work okay.

But yeah, there's a surprising amount of Japanese asexual stuff. A lot of AVEN's content has been translated and posted at http://asexual.jp/ ... I wish I could read Japanese better so I could check out some of the other content. @_@

*waves to the folks reading the Japanese AVEN site*

:D

Cate

cool. it's pretty comprehensive. they explain everything really well, giving sub-categories of asexuality (sraight-a, gay-a, bi-a, and just a). very cool.

they ask "could i be asexual?" and the message is that while some idenitfy as asexual and some 'resemble' asexuals, as no-one's identity is truly fixed, it's ok to leave one's options open or to 'change later on'.

go Nihon!

I got in touch with the webmaster of asexual.jp a while back, I feel like there should be more cooperation between the sites but I don't know japanese. Are poeple who do in touch w/ the Japanese asexual contingent? Do they have boards/forums?

*nods* I think it would be fantastic to get lines of communication open. I wish I was fluent in languages other than English and some Spanish.

Did the asexual.jp webmaster not know English? (Not that they should be expected to, Lord knows the Americanization of the globe is frightening.) Would it be possible to somehow get a third party to translate? I dunno, I'm just throwing things out there.

? I don't see the Japanese text. I just see the null-character boxy things.

Mayhaps my computer just doesn't have the necessary features installed to view it.

Huh. I can see the Japanese text. Fat lot of good it does me, though, because I can't read it. It's pretty, though.

Cate

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.asexual-japan.net/ 2013 Mod Edit: New link
http://www.asexual.jp/ 2013 Mod Edit: New Link

I had cheaply translated some of its contents:

main page:
A information interchange & the communication sight for the person who would like to know sexual person or concerning A sexual

Since 2003/12/1 - It cannot have romantic love feeling and the て you have not been troubled?
Not responding to the characteristic negotiation which is required from the partner
The ツライ separation has not been experienced?

A sexual. The people who do not have sexual direction.

With ASEXUAL-JAPAN
Still, A which does not have clear concept about sexual
One & A which admit A sexual in the people and simultaneous there is an interest sexually
While exchanging argument, we would like to keep thinking.

* If the curator sleeps and the cell is not done weekday past 5 o'clock - the kyat it is possible early morning to past 6 o'clock. When it is good, the っ after above please state frequenting notice and the like in the dense bulletin board and the like. If there is a room, also Japan and China is possible.

Copyright © 2003 asexual-japan. All Rights Reserved.

About asexual-japan

Asexual-japan is the communication sight for the one that we would like to know more, A sexual one & concerning A sexual. Exaggerated domain was acquired, but because something only コレ it had been less crowded, domain seeing, expect enormously and the ちゃ っ it is the human め it is do.

It probably is A sexual っ て what

From contingent thing, the word, A sexual was known.
Awfully from the friends, "pale white it passes", that, "the ヤキモチ っ て it burns in his person? "With" it is cooled down strangely, in regard to romantic love don't you think? "perhaps, the how 呆 れ and others れ て I who come doing", it was コレ! "With until you say, from the eye it has not become scaly state.

Ever since, being to search the A sexual related sight and the data, it does, but you are surprised the amount of information are few. When the ググ っ て you see in the word, "A sexual", "Hiroshi Masa Kuwana: Sexual violet No.1 "something comes out and the ちゃ っ is the り...... the っ which completely is not relationship -. Is A sexual probably that much to be rare existence? When searching the sight, there was the expression, "double minority" with the small-numbered person in the small-numbered person, but don't you think? it probably is just to point to that.

Me myself, "what A sexual as for?" without grasping still there is no intention, now sushi and A カテゴライズ probably of doing sexually. Simply, after knowing that there are "A sexual", a little feeling became easy. "Why favorite the person is not possible to that. There is also about a pale white. Somewhere it is strange, it is it is not? "How you are troubled, because it increased.

"Because still it does not encounter the truly favorite person, is", it designates the phrase which how is said well as the ear, but perhaps, the actual place, so truly, the shank. Now, meaning such a thing, you do not understand how is 1 hour later, and, whether the man whether the woman it cannot limit even the partner who to that becomes favorite. Even, it does not have romantic love feeling until now, therefore it is, there is no わ can, is, don't you think?. Which it becomes favorite, how.

Speaking clearly, me myself, the ろ which is A sexual っ て what? My っ て truly A being sexual? It is A when we assume ahead this how it should have done, that sexual, it is the ろ which is? And so on and so on, the midst which everyday trouble is continued to do it is reason.

Perhaps, when it does, perhaps it cannot have lifetime and romantic love feeling.
But
Perhaps, when it does, the め ちゃ oral ゃ lover the person being possible, perhaps it may to die being envy heart it becomes.

With being the case that it is said, while trial and error to do with this sight concerning rare セクシャリティ, A sexual still degree of distinction is low, the people who hold similar trouble and, it could keep thinking, you think that is.

About A sexual
Because the literature is little, me myself you put together in order for you to rearrange the fact that you feel centering on the other A sexual related sight going round in by your. Because you have written with arbitrary decision and prejudice, the area of that pardon. The schedule which is added on occasion.

* A sexual meaning

The person who does not deal with both of the man or the women of eros, or the person who is not sexual desire.
According to nifty@ translation "sexless".

* About sexual inclination

It plans sexually, that being to be saying, but when to be easy to understand it makes the list, that you think whether the object of romantic love to somewhere facing whether like below it becomes shape. But actually perhaps, more complicated, as for I having grasped such feeling.

Physical sex Sexual inclination セクシャリティ
Man -> Woman Hetero sexual
Woman -> Man
Man -> Man Homo- sexual
Woman -> Woman Lesbian
Man -> Man woman Bisexual
Woman -> Man woman
Man -> The woman (there is no sexual contact) A sexual of hetero
The man (there is no sexual contact) Gay A sexual
The man woman (there is no sexual contact) Bi- A sexual
It is not A sexual
Woman -> The man (there is no sexual contact) A sexual of hetero
The woman (there is no sexual contact) A sexual of ビアン
The man woman (there is no sexual contact) Bi- A sexual
It is not A sexual

Don't you think? the yellow part, is generally known "A sexual".
Hetero, gay, ビアン, furthermore furthermore it has divided with A sexual it does not have sexual inclination finely even in A sexual.

* A sexual classification

When you look at the other A sexual sight and the like, generally it is classified with this kind of feeling.

1. Is not either romantic love feeling the type which as for others is not sexual craving, the ろ vis-a-vis by their.
2. As for the sexual craving for by your as for some it is, but the type which is not romantic love feeling.
3. There is a romantic love feeling, but there is no sexual craving, or the type which is refused.
This case, because there is a romantic love feeling, however his person of specification and she is made, seriously considering the mental being connected. A セク of hetero, A セク, gay A セク and bi- A セク of ビアン, with the expression which is said.
* The above-mentioned sexual oriented list it is reference.

There is no with something, because it is complicated, I have recognized like below selfishly.
Perhaps, this one furthermore is complicated, but.

< Selfish A sexual interpretation chart >
1. There is no, it is thin romantic love feeling There is no sexual desire The detestation impression is held in romantic love itself
Detestation there is no impression, but there is no interest in romantic love itself
It becomes favorite, but as a romantic love feeling labeling failure
In addition
There is a sexual desire,
2. There is a romantic love feeling Hetero Sexual contact completely useless
It is to sexual contact OK
Sex itself is useless
In addition
Gay ビアン
Bi-

With although you say, it is rather difficult to pull the borderline clearly, don't you think? is. In the first place, as for the necessity the borderline how to pull, however perhaps it is not.
Temporarily, being in common, as for being able to say
"A sexual = it cannot have sex & we would not like to do, perhaps, the notion that there is no interest", don't you think?.

* A sexual romantic love feeling

In case of me, the place as it is called in the selfish A sexual interpretation chart 2. Being to think, that is, it does, but "romantic love feeling" of the place where you say somehow generally, being kind of to be the gap, perhaps 1. It probably is to be.

1. There is a feeling, favorite even in the type the way, it is, (in case of me). Simply, because those like monopolistic desire and envy heart are little, after all romantic love feeling difference it is. How doing friendship and romantic love feeling, you do not understand whether it is possible to distinguish. Because the truly favorite person has not appeared, just does not have romantic love feeling, or not having the system which can be distinguished truly...... there problem.

2. As for the person of type, simply sex or sexual contact just is not needed there, as for method of holding the romantic love feeling the normal person it seems that excessively is not the change.

* Whether or not by your A sexual

As for A because sexual the still ambiguous part is many, clear interpretation does not exist, by your "A sexual whether" if with you think, from that day the A sexual っ て it means to say.

Simply, however it has been similar to A sexual, something it is different, it is the kana which is not? With there are also some which are said, don't you think?.When it ispersonal fear something, the margin which in addition just a little is different the stripe sushi, weak point either the air the mono way, A sexual there is no human infidelity or company and being to think that it is something where also the て exists normally....... Well, but with weak point company there being a feeling, whether sexual contact is the ear the person? It is difficult, don't you think? is. Well, until now you holding doubt in your own セクシャリティ, if here you can feel at rest by the fact that カテゴライズ it is done, that may be that kana.

* As for A sexual advancement obstacle of brain?

You saw from cerebral physiology, according to "sexual desire" "character and conductmotion", A sexual does, when it is advancement obstacle of the brain at fetus stage Σ (the ゚ Д ゚) in direction under that sight, it meaning that A sexual related composition is stated, but thinking "in biological," it is not, "how it is not, don't you think? probably will be", don't you think? it seems the ヒドイ being said way.
Therefore certainly, the brain such wind what it is helpless, if...... the っ て it is said, not be able to agree upon, it is not, it is, but it is what. Well, after all, unless the oven it is you understand when how it should have interpreted this, it is, however it is.

Related terminology

< A sexual >
The person whom neither of the man, or the women deals with eros. Or, the person who does not have sexual craving.
As for details at separate paragraph.

< A セクプラス >
If anything, perhaps A it is close sexually? Perhaps when it does, A セク? With coined word of the meaning being agreeable which is said.2chappearance. As for appearance スレthis.
Type) A+

< Adult chilled ream >
You are brought up in the origin of the dysfunction family and you point to the thing of the person who has become the adult.
Abbreviation) AC
Feature of < adult chilled ream (from Saito study book) >
In order for around to have expected, it tries probably to behave
You cannot call NO
The hanging on and love are confused
It cannot enjoy, you cannot play
E.g., you fear the fact that you are known your own real value in others, are ashamed

Mosquito
< Coming out >
Confess your own セクシャリティ to the public person.
Type) cam out

< Closet >
Hide your own セクシャリティ around.

< Gay >
Homosexual person of man.

< Gender >
Social psychological sex.
As for the man like this certain ones, as for the woman like this proper ones, with the man woman who is done it seems.

< Characteristic identical obstacle >
You are troubled to be strong in your own body characteristic strange feeling, the unpleasant impression for characteristic and the inadequate impression for role hold.

< Characteristic self-acknowledgement >
By your physiological the sex which has been recognized mentally.

< Characteristic detestation obstacle >
You detest everything of sexual contact with the partner continuously, or repetitively and evade.

< Sexual craving obstacle >
The obstacle where the craving which is connected to sexual excitation continuously and intermittently declines & lacks. 20% of the women, it occurs in 10% of the men.

< セクシャリティ >
Sexual interest. Sexual inclination. Sexual self-acknowledgement.

< Sexual minority >
Sexual minority group.

< Sex less >
Although there is no special circumstance such as the sickness, the couple which is not characteristic negotiation of 1 month or more. (It is due to the definition with the Japanese sexology meeting)

< セリバシー >
Control principle. It is not there is no sexual craving, do not do boldly.

< トランスヴェスタイト >
There is no strange feeling in sex of the body, but the person who would like to do the appearance of opposite sex. Opposite sex equipment.
The woman & the woman equipment which the man equipment are done it is the man who is done.
Abbreviation) TV

< Trance sexual >
The person who has strange feeling in sex of the body.
Abbreviation) TS
Woman -> man/FtM man -> woman/MtF

< Trance gender >
The person who has strange feeling in sex of the body.
Abbreviation) TG

< Non >
It is the person where the object of romantic love does not face to the same sex.

< Non sexual >
The person who is not sexual inclination, is not clear.

< ビアン >
Popular name of woman homosexual person.

< Bisexual >
Amphoteric love person. It is the person to whom the object of romantic love does not question sex.
Abbreviation) bi-

< Hetero sexual >
The person where the object of romantic love is opposite sex. Heterosexuality person.

< Homo- sexual >
The person where the object of romantic love is the same sex. Homosexual person.

< ホモフォビア >
Homosexual detestation.

< Polygamy >
Husband multi wife systems. It associates with the group of sweethearts, becomes favorite.

< Minority >
Minority group.

< Majority >
Majority group.

< Monogamy >
Monogamy system. Just 1 person is loved at one time.

Reference material

* It depends on the psychological scholar rubin, the "romantic love scale" and the "favorable scale"
It depends on the American psychological scholar rubin
The thinking for the sweetheart is measured confronts the "romantic love scale" and the friend, the "favorable scale".

< Favorable scale >
* You think that * * there is an adjusted characteristic.
* * * You think that it is accustomed to the kind of person who is praised from others.
* * * Judgment is relied on very.
* * * We would like to become the person the way.
* You think that * * very it is the intellectual person. And so on

< Romantic love scale >
* * * The life which is not very balance.
* When * * doing the hateful thinking, vigor we would like to attach first.
* * * For the sake of if it is the intention of doing with any thing.
* * * We would like to monopolize.
* When * * with being together, it is many to stare the face. And so on

When it has doing this in the couple, the "favorable scale" just becoming high in the friend
Vis-a-vis the sweetheart other than favorable scale "when the" the "romantic love scale" reacted high.
In other words, according to this investigation "respecting the partner, still we would like to monopolize, we would like helping", that when thinking, falls in love from there, with means to say.

* Cause of legal divorce (civil law 770 provision)
1) Unfaithful behavior
2) Abandonment of malice
3) Birth-death obscurity of 3 years or more
4) You cannot anticipate recovery in the grave psychosis
5) In addition the serious reason which is hard to continue marriage

5) "In addition, mismatch of characteristic and denial in of characteristic negotiation are included in the serious reason which is hard to continue marriage", but these becoming big cause, love was lost, when married life failed, if is not, it seems that does not become cause of divorce.

* Difference of friendship and romantic love feeling
Yosinari of science lighter/writer brain chemical researcher succeeds in life, as for friendship of the man and woman or the difference of friendship and romantic love feeling has expressedwhatin regard to weekly being excited. The log going out, because the stripe it is not good uninformed, when part is collected....

* The element which is in common to friendship and romantic love
1) Lux and smell etc. of partner collecting entirely, instinct, "it is agreeable with this person, or isn't agreeable?", it has decided.
2) You are proportionate to the quantity of your own effort. If by your you endeavor vis-a-vis the human of specification, sufficient friendship and the romantic love feeling which it corresponds to that come out.
3) Whether or not there is a merit.

3) In the part, in friendship or romantic love feeling or the difference seems the る, whether or not there is a merit,

The merit in friendship
-> Whether or not your own private survival (continuance of the individual) there is a merit.

The merit in falling in love
-> Whether or not the survival of kind (continuance of kind) there is a merit as a human.

* Related books
Atsushi super 克 /Koyano of romantic love (work) 1,300 Yen

You whom it can have and you do not think that you whom it cannot have, do not fall in love and the ちゃ are not good? To "the opium of the populace you declare romantic love" with アッパレ.
Is not possible the state of mind which does not have sex and/ Takashi Tomita (the work) 900 Yen

However seeing - is, the kind of air which enjoys sex had done, to tell the truth so is not? It is one volume which searched the わ る human pattern which it waits in sex psychology.
The sexual desire which is too much, is sexual desire /ウィリー パジーニ which it passes (the work) 1,500 Yen

Psychological scholar ウィリー パジーニ of Italy, has done analysis on the basis of the clinical experience of characteristic problem counseling, in regard to sex.
It is soft the one new tide selected work of making the brain/ Mayumi Yosinari (the work) 1,300 Yen

The madam of Doctor Tonegawa of Nobel Prize prize-winner! If only this you read, you understand to homo- sexual mechanism, so is.

A sexual comprehensive sight

Encounter information sight because of A sexual. Preparing the friend sweetheart collection bulletin board and the signboard and the kyat etc. of the event and the like.
The comprehensive information sight where the literature A sexually regarding has been complete. The web ring, there is a mailing list and a board room etc..
A sexually question of 55. Don't you think? "question system of generally known 100" is. Reply link of everyone of the USER very becomes reference.
AVEN A sexual sight of foreign country. The forum and link are abundant. The coconut the amount of information is most, it is probably will be?You probably will read with@nifty translation.

A sexual private sight

Geld departure. Being individual, digging the A sexual theory which was lowered is easy to understand very. Continuation pleasure. There is also a diary and a bulletin board.

A sexual related thread in addition inside 2ch bulletin board and the like of sight

*There is no, sexual desire A sexual sexual desire is thin
*A sexual neuter sexless
*It is not accustomed to the favorite (the person as a romantic love feeling)
*Non sexual っ て
*Here is the hen, the bulletin board (there is A セクネタ)

Something related to sexual minority

"As a man" "as a woman" with the framework which is said not to be, sex was made to fuse, "as a human as concept the sight which designates the pursuit of charm".
Bravissima! Holding the sexual minority & information and various events which designate the woman as keyword, offering the place of communication in the actual world.
The search engine which gathered the sexual minority-related sight of Japan & the world. Category of A セク. Being to be キワイ announcement, poor as for the person noting.
MILK Comprehensive information sight for sexual minority. Also it is possible to collect the partner of collection and friendship marriage of the sweetheart & the friend. Person of A セク many register.

Being useful sight

Sexual
Science Online magazine of medical tribune departure. Interesting column such as symposium collection of data article and round table talk article of various groups fullest capacity.
Apricot field height
Characteristic identical obstacle The characteristic identical obstacle which psychiatrist apricot field height talks, trance gender, セクシ�…アリティ and mental health etc..
The characteristic psychology lecture which designates love and characteristic as theme. The contents A such as sexual craving decrease obstacle and homosexual love, trauma and PTSD may be relation sexually.

Konnichiwa Japaven no minna san. Watashi no namae wa Pipu desu. Watashi wa nihon daisuki yo! Kyoonen, watashi wa osaka ni sunde imashita. Nihon e sugoku kaeritai. :cry: Nihon no zenbun daisamishii...

Itsuka kaerimasu...

Waaa basashi tabetai, shi ramen tabetai, shi oyakodanburi tabetai!!!

Hai dekimashita.

Sorry, that's for any Japavens out there. To the rest of you, HI! I love Japan!

ok... being wierd again...

Pip

Archived