Post of the Week

Hu

Penumbra, I know how it is. Those things can leave a heck of a mark on your cheek.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hallucigenia

Mark's essay is a bit long for Post of the Week. In fact, it's a bit long for AVENues, although not prohibitively long (it's just over 2000 words in size).

Very good essay, though. I approve of it.

Can we put it somewhere on the site? Perhaps a link from the FAQ?

Can we put it somewhere on the site? Perhaps a link from the FAQ?

I second the motion!!! Great article and extremely easy to understand... wish I could write like that.

Mark's essay is a bit long for Post of the Week. In fact, it's a bit long for AVENues, although not prohibitively long (it's just over 2000 words in size).

Perhaps spread it out over a couple of issues?

It must be possible to get a short quote out of that somewhere.

Thanks for bring it up here M51, I never would have seen it otherwise.

Thanks for bring it up here M51, I never would have seen it otherwise.

Me neither, thanks for that! :D

Hallucigenia

Perhaps spread it out over a couple of issues?

Ooh, a serialized essay. 8) I'll definitely think about it.

As mentioned in the original thread, I've posted Mark's essay in the Asexual Perspectives section of the main page. It was getting lonely.

Post of the Week this week is a rant from G-bird we can all applaud. Take heart, G-bird, our revolution is being televised!

Hallucigenia

Since Mark's essay is now in the static content (woooo!) I don't think it is a high priority to put it in AVENues.

However, I think I will keep it around as a backup article.

How's that?

• 8 months later...

After a long absence, the Post of the Week has been updated! Cole & I grabbed an excerpt from Keith's wonderful thread "A Link to the Past" in Musings & Rantings.

The Post of the Week will now be regularly updated every Saturday- so please, if anyone has a post they'd like to nominate & see up there on AVEN's front page, feel free to either pm Cole and/or myself with your suggestion. :)

Should this topic get re-pinned, now that we're gonna retry keeping things current?

All right, everyone! Post of the Week has been updated. Thank you, vanilla black tea for a refreshing look into physicality and nonsexual intimacy! And for making me crave a nice London Fog... Mmm.

Oooh I like that one. :cake: to Spinneret and :cake: to Ghosts for putting it up (hey don't be sorry it's late - you guys all work really hard!)

:D I love AVEN

Thanks, all!

This week, a nod to ghosts, who blurs the boundaries between "sexual" and "asexual" to help define herself.

Yay! That was an awesome post. :D

And sorry I sorta disappeared from helping you choose, my mom abducted me >___<

Archived