Re-running the 20/20 episode

Cate Perfect

Oh, good.

haha, that's probably why. I've never really cared about all this who's-having-sex-with-whom stuff, but take out the sex and suddenly it's interesting to me ;) There's so many more possibilities!

Actually, I did volunteer it. . . . We'll see if she wants it. . .

And who would have thought that a bunch of people who don't have sex could have so much gossip to share? It is like a whole, other kind of drama going on behind the curtains at AVEN. . . . :roll:

Ya see ... this is what's different about asexual gossip. It all revolves around what goes on behind the curtains -- not under the sheets!

:oops: :lol:

-GB

FelineFanatic

Primetime (New)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 abc NETWORK Tuesday, September 5 10:00 PM eASTERN tIME

Newsmagazine

The Outsiders: Strange Arrangements

Original Air Date: Sep 05, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future Airings:

ABC Tuesday, September 5 10:01 PM eastern time The Outsiders: Strange ArrangementsABC Wednesday, September 6 10:00 PM Medical Mysteries

As you can see the shoooow wukk be replayed two or three times so most should be able to see it, TRiVo it or tape it

Hallucigenia
Ya see ... this is what's different about asexual gossip. It all revolves around what goes on behind the curtains -- not under the sheets!

Oh, I don't know, I hear you can have some pretty interesting sex behind certain kinds of curtains. :lol:

More seriously, though, this is great news. An update on everybody's happy asexy lives is just what that segment needs.

Oh, I don't know, I hear you can have some pretty interesting sex behind certain kinds of curtains. :lol:

yes, but you can also have some really interesting not sex behind the curtains. ;)

yay for updates! :D

Hallucigenia

yes, but you can also have some really interesting not sex behind the curtains. ;)

But, technically, the same also goes for under sheets. :D

Cate Perfect

HA! I love that!

Just in case you didn't look yet... We are on Primetime (not 20/20 this time) at 10 p.m. EST. The snippet from TVGUide says, "Topics include swinging, asexuality and marriage between cousins. Also: visits to strip clubs in LA and SFO."

Umm definatley a different kind of mix from the last time. Good? Bad?

Hey, at least we're on there! It is funny, though.

(I'm so excited, I thought it was at 8 and I was freaking out, trying to remember what channel ABC was and where the hell my remote was...SEE WHAT YOU DO TO ME, AVEN??!)

I'm glad it wasn't at 8. Choose between AVEN and the premiere of House?? :shock:

In my Scanner (TV Guide for Star Ledger), the snippet is "Asexuality and polygamy."

::gasp::

Swingers! The horror!

::faints::

(They just make it sound so dramatic...)

Edit to add: One of the people in the swingers section just said something like, "Love is not sex. Sex is sex." That's pretty cool, hm?

I watched it... then shut it off when it was time for the hookers to come on TV... Wow that sex therapist what's her name was thick, huh? Thick-thick-thick.

deladangerous

I.... really hope somebody got that one ...what do they call it... digitised?

I got walked in on and had to turn it off right as they were covering the 'updates'. :cry: NOW I'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

I watched it... then shut it off when it was time for the hookers to come on TV... Wow that sex therapist what's her name was thick, huh? Thick-thick-thick.

she looks even more stupid on this one than she did on the last one.

and the segment ended favorably for us which is a plus

The Evil Cashew

i watched it

YAY everyone!

Miss Aspie i hope you caught it cuz it was on regular tv (channel 7 in my area.. whatever ABC is) it wasn't under the 20/20 title it was udner something else... like "the oustsiders" or something liek that

YAY for the asexual updates!

~Cashew

i watched it

YAY everyone!

Miss Aspie i hope you caught it cuz it was on regular tv (channel 7 in my area.. whatever ABC is) it wasn't under the 20/20 title it was udner something else... like "the oustsiders" or something liek that

YAY for the asexual updates!

~Cashew

yeah we are the "outsiders." I really liked that book even though I can't remember anything about it then pony boy, and him having an older brother, and I think ponyboy got beat up in it

only us? you mean swingers aren't outsiders?

i thought the whole show was about "outsiders"

~Cashew

well i missed the first few minutes but I didn't see outsiders until they talked about us. and I turned it off just afterward. so it probably is everyone. :(

The Evil Cashew

lol i did the same thing but i did catch the last 5 min or so about swingers and then the blurb about what was next

;)

no worries.. i'll only tease you about it for a few min

~Cashew

I missed the update, too :cry:

And I found it generally really interesting, including the swingers and dancers and stuff.

And yeah, great book :D

Did they change the body of it? How did the updates go? How do people who were in it feel this time around? How did they tie it in with the other segments?

When will somebody put it online?? :cry:

Yeah, two came in when I left. *pushes everyone in there* :wink:

The Evil Cashew

THey pretty much ran the same squence as they did last time.. cept that shortly after they did the part where cate and liv talk about their "experience under the covers" they say something like "they are now married ahd have tried sex just once and don't feel the need to do it again. they still consider themselves asexual"

and then they do the rest of the old clip

and then they show the host and he is like "tjere have been some new developements since that was last aired... Keith and nancy, are now romantically invlved and winter, who has never had a boyfriend now has one" and they showed some pictures

i can't out it online but i would share my tape if i coudl

sorry guys

:(

~Cashew

Yay! Thank you Cash!!

. . .did they mention Winter's boyfriend is an asexual active on AVEN? That seems like kind of an important and interesting point.

Archived