Re-running the 20/20 episode

Cate Perfect

Cate Perfect

On September 5. 10pm.

I know they're updating about Liver and myself--I don't know about the others. Other 20/20 participants?

On September 5. 10pm.

I know they're updating about Liver and myself--I don't know about the others. Other 20/20 participants?

do we get any clue as to how they are updating about you two.

Cate Perfect

They're just putting up pictures from the wedding and saying we tried the sex thing and weren't impressed.

I hope they show the new and improved Keith. He's lost half his body weight since the show.

Cate Perfect

I'm going to tape it and digitise it, but I don't know how long it'll be before I can get it online. I'm sure there are some other techno-savvy folks who can encode video better than I can. (I hope so, anyway.)

Adventuress Heart

This is so amazing, I had a feeling it's going to either come on again or something was going to happen (weird but I often get these feelings and they're usually true)

Maybe this is going to be a way to break it to my family!! I hope I don't mess up again and start denying it if my mom brings it up after the show or something.

I'm so excited!

Wow, that's great news! Not only do we get another round of great exposure, we get a happy ending.

Too bad they didn't follow up with "Wynter" too, that would have been a nice one-two punch. Come to think of it, nobody in that episode is currently getting laid. Take that, skeptical viewers.

Cate Perfect

The producer sent out an email to all of us asking who had updates, so I'm guessing winter got one, too.

:D

Was this within the past week? 'cause she's been in Ireland, doncha know.

Ah well, it's still terribly exciting news.

Cate Perfect

Yeah, it was today.

I'd forgotten...bugger.

Incoming email, Hu.

Ooh, that's exciting!

I do hope they show keef. He's looking fantastic, Mr & Mrs Perfect are of course amazing, Winter is in a lovely relationship with another asexual. Everybody's still happily asexy. Happy endings indeed!

And they can skip that bit where they pan Cate & Liver walking away hand in hand and say they have, what, "removed themselves" from the website :roll:

I'll have to wait until you put it online (I have no teevee) but I'm looking forward to it. Thanks muchly, Cate!

Cate Perfect
And they can skip that bit where they pan Cate & Liver walking away hand in hand and say they have, what, "removed themselves" from the website :roll:

I would be happy if they replaced that with all the good news updates about the gang, yeah.

Cate Perfect

ABC

I think it's going to be on Primetime this go round, since that's what's on Tuesday nights at 10.

ABC at 10pm Eastern Standard Time, Tuesday, September 5th.

Oh that is so awesome! *does a little dance*

Hmm, Freshman Orientation's that day, and since I'm manning the GSA table (the part where incoming freshman choose what clubs they want to be in) I can make a flyer or something about asexuality... heehee... *rubs hands together evilly*

Cate Perfect

Yup.

I checked it with Gail, it's definitely Sept 5 at 10pm. I dont' know if they're showing the segment on Primetime or if 20/20 will just be that night, but that's when it is.

str8fuknpimpin

swwweeeeet. can i ask a personal question? did you guys try the s thing in the same bed that i slept in? just curious :shock: :roll: :)

Cate Perfect

HAHA!!

Yes.

Sorry.

Cate Perfect

I have no idea. I work six days a week, which usually leaves me depleted on my day off.

When you coming back to Wilmington?

str8fuknpimpin

well, my x-boyfriend totaled my car. so i don't have one. :cry: so i guess like thanksgiving...i'll let chu know..

owh. cool. how does liver feel about thanksgiving?

Adventuress Heart

I checked the tv listings in my area, usually 20/20 is on CH, it used to be on Global television, anyway it's not airing on either, so I guess us Canadian members (without cable) will miss it.

I hope someone can record it and put it on the net.

*disappointed*

Well, there will be an update from my camp, as well. Not sure if there will be an opportunity to show my swell new packaging, but I have a feeling that the ... other matter* will get some airtime. . . .

*and, no, I won't tell you. You will just have to tune in -- if, that is, you don't already know. :D

*pricks ears*

Hmn? Are--but--and--you're a cruel man. I hope somebody gets this segment online really fast. The waiting will drive me crazy. I do feel like it'll only be better this time around.

You should at least send 'em that shot of you and GB, Keith ;)

Ahhh, I am not too mean.

You just mentioned the subject of the thing, so you aren't completely out of the loop. . . . *grins* :wink:

I will send her that picture, if she requests it. However, I haven't gotten a response from her, as yet, so I do not know if she will even need it. . . .

I'm not completely out of the loop, no, but I don't have any details either. (Man, I never knew I could be such a gossipmonger until AVEN.)

Eh, I'd say it couldn't hurt to volunteer the picture. How could they resist it?

Actually, I did volunteer it. . . . We'll see if she wants it. . .

And who would have thought that a bunch of people who don't have sex could have so much gossip to share? It is like a whole, other kind of drama going on behind the curtains at AVEN. . . . :roll:

Archived