Asexuality Quiz

98slbrookes98

Hallucigenia

Apparently I'm more heterosexual, more homosexual, and more asexual than 99% of the rest of you. I think the test is broken.

Yeah, I got that too. I wanted to try it again as I think I am turning aromantic.

• 2 weeks later...
AnthonySmales

That quiz leaves alot to be desired. I'm sure we could come up with a better one.

• 1 month later...

i came out like, 92 asexuality.... don't recall the other numbers. i took some tests from some other site once... it guessed that i was 0% homosexual, but it was 100% sure i was a woman. these tests...

Five questions? How silly. I think most people could figure that out for themselves. Geez.

You scored 3 Romanitc and 5 Sexual!

You are a sexual, but a sexual that believes in love and romance. On the surface you seem to be a closer natural ally to the asexual than the Aromantic Sexual, but you see that sex and love come together like a horse and carrage thus naturally lessening the value of asexual romance.

emmarainbow

Rightie. I got

You scored 3 Romanitc and 2 Sexual! Argueably the hardest Asexual to be...

on the first test and

You scored 26 Heterosexuality, 27 Homosexuality, and 58 Asexuality! You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender...

on the second.

It's a shame that these tests don't really help me affirm anything in real life do they? *sigh*

I got the romantic asexual with 0 points towards sexual lol :/

I've taken this test befoooore..I guess i was just wondering if i'd changed any ^^;;

violeteyedsoul

You scored 3 Romanitc

and 0 Sexual!

Arguably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romantically and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by their groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexual's have to compromise their orientation by sleeping with their partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 55% on Romantic

You scored higher than 0% on Sexual

What bothers me the MOST is the apparent fact that SEXUALS scored LOWER in the romantic category than me!

what the HECK!

* S H U D D E R !!!*

D**M ! I'm GLAD I'm NOT " Straight" Or "gay" or anything!

violeteyedsoul

thankfully though I scored 72%! on the grammar test!

WHEW!

*wipes sweat from brow*

Congratulations! You scored 72%!

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 15% on grammarpoints

• 2 weeks later...

You scored 2 Heterosexuality, 61 Homosexuality, and 58 Asexuality!

You are either gay or bisexual (preferring your own gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You may even be asexual.

Just as I expected. :)

-Nika

Results:

QUIZ #1

= You scored 3 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!, Your Score Romantic Asexual

QUIZ #2

= You scored 37 Heterosexuality, 6 Homosexuality, and 80 Asexuality!

My results:

Quiz 1:

You scored 3 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!

Quiz 2:

You scored 37 Heterosexuality, 23 Homosexuality, and 86 Asexuality!

Well, I am bi-curious and asexual, so it came out right. :)

Guest dansindolls

<h1><t>Your Score</t>: <span>Romanic Asexual</span></h1>
<h2>You scored 3 Romanitc and 1 Sexual!</h2>

<p>
Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by thier groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise thier orientation by sleeping with thier partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.
</p>

<t>Link: <a>The Asexuality Test</a> written by <a>Hart_mania</a> on <a>OkCupid Free Online Dating</a>, home of the <a>The Dating Persona Test</t></a>
xBlackxRainx
That quiz leaves alot to be desired. I'm sure we could come up with a better one.

I have to agree, I'm sure we could make one that is more encompassing and detailed to the full spectrum of asexuality...

(I keep misreading aromantic as aromatic :roll: )

I do that as well! :lol:

Oh and I've found a new favourite word on the second quiz....cuddleslut.

*considers changing username*

You scored 51 Heterosexuality, 25 Homosexuality, and 58 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You might even be asexual.

That's what I expected.

jaxmichelle

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by thier groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise thier orientation by sleeping with thier partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

free online dating free online dating

You scored higher than 51% on Romanitc

jaxmichelle

What in the world does "moderately interested in sex to asexual" ?? LOL

You scored 46 Heterosexuality, 36 Homosexuality, and 76 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

The higher your score in asexuality, the less interested in you are in sex.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 18% on Heterosexuality

You scored higher than 50% on Homosexuality

You scored higher than 97% on Asexuality

• 2 weeks later...

on the first one:

Romantic Sexual with 2 Romanitc and 4 Sexual

on the second one:

55 Heterosexuality, 10 Homosexuality, and 43 Asexuality

Guest dansindolls

Romanic Asexual

You scored 3 Romanitc and 2 Sexual!

Oh, man. Well I'm not surprised. I might have scored a little higher on the romantic scale when I was younger, but at some point, I simply made the decision to retire from the idea of relationships. I got:

You scored 0 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!

It seems that you are perhaps the most steriotypical Asexual. You dislike sex and dislike standard romances. Likely asexuality doesnt bother you as it is hardly a concern. "What the hell is wrong with people" is probably something you thought once and a while when people where relating thier stories of love and conquests. American society is alien to you and you are alien to it.

Guest Alchemist_of_Ice

I got this on one quiz

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You might even be asexual.

and this on the other one

You scored 3 Romanitc and 1 Sexual!

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by thier groinal needs, which you cannot relate to.

which is good but I'd prefer them to tell me I'm straight and no straight or bisexual.

I don't get this one question

Would you ever willingly sleep with the opposite sex?

Yes

No i'm gay

No, but i'm straight

Ok....i'm not straight or gay, and i deffenantly WOULD NEVER sleep with the opposite sex willingly. EW.

no answer for a or bi romantics >_<

I noticed this one as well, and felt a little frustrated trying to answer it. I don't remember what I put, but it definitely wasn't "Yes".

In the first one, I was 3-romantic and 0-sexual.

In the second one...I don't really know what I was. I think, the way some of the questions were phrased, I couldn't really answer them...

Your Score: Romanic AsexualYou scored 3 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!

You scored higher than 51% on Romanitc

You scored 37 Heterosexuality, 29 Homosexuality, and 47 Asexuality!

You're highly sexed but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

The higher your score in either the heterosexual or homosexual variable, the more interested you are in that gender.

You scored higher than 99% on Heterosexuality

You scored higher than 99% on Homosexuality

You scored higher than 99% on Asexuality

---

Dude. Highly sexed?

You scored 40 Heterosexuality, 25 Homosexuality, and 80 Asexuality!

You scored higher than 5% on Heterosexuality

You scored higher than 61% on Homosexuality

___

You scored 3 Romanitc and 1 Sexual!

On the first quiz, I got 1 Romantic, 0 Sexual. I was sort of expecting a higher score on the romantic, but seeing as my romantic drive comes and goes, and even when I'm pining for romance, I'm not about to go out and look for a relationship because I have too much else to do at this point in my life, it's not really surprising that this quiz read me as aromantic. Also, quizzes that are so short make me discount the results a bit.

For the second..

13 Heterosexuality, 21 Homosexuality, 90 Asexuality

Not that surprising.

luv n' skittles,

~|azi|~

lillylovelost

Quiz 1:

Romanic Asexual

This test tracked 2 variables. How the score compared to the other people's:

Higher than 53% on Romanitc

Higher than 0% on Sexual

Quiz 2:

You scored 40 Heterosexuality, 10 Homosexuality, and 78 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 5% on Heterosexuality

You scored higher than 16% on Homosexuality

Archived