Asexuality Quiz

98slbrookes98

Hmph. I hate quizzes in which the outcome is painfully obvious. Plus the spelling errors turned me off.

But I thought it was interesting that the front page said Asexuality was the "newest sexuality." Are we, like, the latest trend or something? Have there been no asexuals before us? :?

Well, there have been different ways of identifying throughout history and in different cultures. So what we may think of as asexual, other people in the past wouldn't identify that way, and they might not even think of themselves the way we think of sexuality. That's why I'm sort of iffy on labeling people from the past as being a certain sexual orientation when that identity may not have existed yet, and/or if they themselves didn't identify in that way.

However, regardless of all that, I'm sure there have been people in the past who weren't all that into sex. :P

QueenOfSwords
Romantic Asexual

You scored 3 Romantic and 2 Sexual!

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romantically and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by their groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise their orientation by sleeping with their partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

You scored 66 Heterosexuality, 14 Homosexuality, and 52 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You might even be asexual.

The higher your score in heterosexuality, the more you are attracted to the opposite gender.

A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

Hmmm, pretty much the results I expected; although the second test is probably skewed in my case a little too much toward the hetero due to some of the questions.

QoS

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=9436740638193640621

This site's also good. I came out as asexual lesbian.

Wow, here were my results on the first go around.

You scored 48 Heterosexuality, 10 Homosexuality, and 64 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

The higher your score in asexuality, the less interested in you are in sex

I scored aromantic asexual (0/0).

I do place a high value on good friendships though, but yes, I don't want romantic relationships at all.

treetopteresa

I turned out to be a romantic asexual. OMG does this mean I'm hopeless? :(

November Rain
Romanic Asexual

You scored 3 Romanitc and 1 Sexual!

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by thier groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise thier orientation by sleeping with thier partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

Just what I was expecting.

Taken that second test before, I think I had about 67 on heterosexuality, 2 on homosexuality and about 72 on asexuality last time I checked.

RomanceIsLost

Romanic Asexual

You scored 3 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by thier groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise thier orientation by sleeping with thier partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

*sigh*

Too bad.

First one aromantic-asexual, no surprise since I'm a-asexual. Second one 8 Heterosexuality 4 Homosexuality and 68 Asexuality, though I couldn't really answer all the questions.

• 2 weeks later...
jewel_box554

heh...I got 0 romantic and 0 sexual on the first, then 28 hetero, 6 homo, and 92 a.

I didn't really think the first test was very accurate, because sometimes I wish I were in some kind of relationship, but then at other times the concept really freaks me out. Maybe I have commitment problems or something, I don't know...

auttie_gurlie

"Romantic Asexual" quote: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

I guess basically I'm looking for a Straight romantic relationship minus the sex. Geez, being asexual in this type of culture sure is tough!

ugh i hate how addictive online quiz things are.

i scored 3 romantic and 1 sexual i think.. and then:

You scored 57 Heterosexuality, 19 Homosexuality, and 68 Asexuality!

i think the fact that i masturbate brought down my asexuality score haha

Frigid Pink

I scored as Aromantic Asexual ... again (because I think I've taken this test before).

I really don't think the test is accurate.

There are a lot of in betweens for me.

I am certainly attracted to others in ways that would suggest more than friendship.

I like physical things of a seemingly romantic nature, such as kisses, hugs, and cuddles.

I have come across threads that discuss "romance" and posters who prefer not to label themselves as either aromantic or romantic.

I think I'm one of those.

I'm still going for something like semi-romantic, because, well, I feel in between. I'm certainly not looking for a partner, and I can do just fine without one, but at the same time, having a companion is nice, and if it happens, then it happens, so long as it adds to my life (and happiness, of course) more so, or rather than, taking away from it.

Violet_Loves_Iliona

Hi! 8)

My answer for the second quiz said:

You scored 55 Heterosexuality, 44 Homosexuality, and 56 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You might even be asexual.

<snip>

You scored higher than 17% on Heterosexuality

You scored higher than 54% on Homosexuality

You scored higher than 96% on Asexuality

... I didn't see a name for that result, but I'd describe myself as someone who goes through Bisexual phases and Asexual (mostly bi-romantic) phases, so I think it was probably pretty accurate. I'd say that overall I'm more Bi-romantic asexual than bisexual, too. :D

Divine Asexuality

Well, on the first quiz, I got 3-0. On the second one, I got the following:

You scored 24 Heterosexuality, 2 Homosexuality, and 92 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

The higher your score in asexuality, the less interested in you are in sex.

I was surprised that I got anything for Homosexuality. Otherwise, I am not surprised in the least.

Bejeweled Hope

Aromantic Asexual on the first one, 0s for both. I have mixed feelings on that test: seems like they should have asked more questions to get better results. But then again, their results match what I think of myself...so..~shrug~

The second was: You scored 13 Heterosexuality, 14 Homosexuality, and 76 Asexuality!

Seems about right, really.

I don't get this one question

Would you ever willingly sleep with the opposite sex?

Yes

No i'm gay

No, but i'm straight

Ok....i'm not straight or gay, and i deffenantly WOULD NEVER sleep with the opposite sex willingly. EW.

no answer for a or bi romantics >_<

Romantic Asexual

You scored 3 Romantic and 0 Sexual

Wonderful, I like life when its hard.

You scored 31 Heterosexuality, 19 Homosexuality, and 74 Asexuality!

I got

Romanic Asexual

You scored 3 Romanitc and 2 Sexual!

and

You scored 51 Heterosexuality, 17 Homosexuality, and 62 Asexuality!

The higher your score in heterosexuality, the more you are attracted to the opposite gender.

A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

Can't say it doesn't make sense, but lately I've been wondering (a lot) if I'm not a messed up sexual :(

I seem to have a problem considering sex as a possibility in real life.

Romanic Asexual

Mark from the OCD board

Gay and sexual here. My results:

Note the asexuality score in the second test which seems to contradict the sexual result in the first test. I think that and my romance score in the first test may be because of my putting romance ahead of all else in real life...

Sex is very important to me, but I can't do it without feeling something for the guy (and knowing him well). Sex for pay is, for me, impossible. One night stands are highly unlikely--and probably impossible. Although it happened once, and only once, in 1999...

First test:

You scored higher than 99% on Romantic

You scored higher than 99% on Sexual

Second test:

You scored 15 Heterosexuality, 78 Homosexuality, and 33 Asexuality!

You are either gay or bisexual (preferring your own gender) with a moderate to high sex drive.

The higher your score in homosexuality, the more you are attracted to your own gender.

Wolf X Omega

In One I Got

It seems that you are perhaps the most steriotypical Asexual. You dislike sex and dislike standard romances. Likely asexuality doesnt bother you as it is hardly a concern. "What the hell is wrong with people" is probably something you thought once and a while when people where relating thier stories of love and conquests. American society is alien to you and you are alien to it.

this one was kinda hard to take, my browser started having a few problems, but there it is.

You scored 26 Heterosexuality, 19 Homosexuality, and 84 Asexuality!

Well, The first one is true, and the second one is kinda true, i'm moderately interested in sex but intelectually nonetheless, and I am a Hetero asexual, while i have some inclinations to homoasexuality, but it's really small.

• 2 weeks later...

Aromantic Asexual

You scored 0 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!

It seems that you are perhaps the most steriotypical Asexual. You dislike sex and dislike standard romances. Likely asexuality doesnt bother you as it is hardly a concern. "What the hell is wrong with people" is probably something you thought once and a while when people where relating thier stories of love and conquests. American society is alien to you and you are alien to it.

Awww, but I thought I had some romanticism in me. Maybe it's just hiding ^_^.

Romanic Asexual

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be.

*sigh*

You scored 22 Heterosexuality, 21 Homosexuality, and 88 Asexuality!

You are moderately :? interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

That's a weird way of explaining the result... I guess it's a little accurate in that I don't really prefer one gender over another, but would like to have a long-term asexual (ie more emotional) relationship...

• 3 weeks later...
Estranged Angel

First One

Aromantic Asexual

You scored 1 Romanitc and 1 Sexual!

Second One

You scored 24 Heterosexuality, 42 Homosexuality, and 60 Asexuality!

lol,,, weird thung i, i have never thought myself to be homosexual.. :P

Estranged Angel

First One

Aromantic Asexual

You scored 1 Romanitc and 1 Sexual!

Second One

You scored 24 Heterosexuality, 42 Homosexuality, and 60 Asexuality!

lol.. weird thing is, i have never thought myself to be homosexual.. :P

Archived