Asexuality Quiz

98slbrookes98

98slbrookes98

I scored as a romantic asexual.

Romanic Asexual

You scored 3 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by thier groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise thier orientation by sleeping with thier partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=4300950444681586150

Here's the site if you would like to try it.

98slbrookes98

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=9436740638193640621

This site's also good. I came out as asexual lesbian.

I actually took the test twice, first time I came out as

You scored 0 Heterosexuality, 53 Homosexuality, and 72 Asexuality!

You are either gay or bisexual (preferring your own gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You may even be asexual.

The higher your score in homosexuality, the more you are attracted to your own gender.

A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional/romantic aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

And second time as

You scored 0 Heterosexuality, 61 Homosexuality, and 68 Asexuality!

You are either gay or bisexual (preferring your own gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You may even be asexual.

The higher your score in homosexuality, the more you are attracted to your own gender.

A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional/romantic aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

For the first one:

Aromantic Asexual

You scored 0 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!

It seems that you are perhaps the most steriotypical Asexual. You dislike sex and dislike standard romances. Likely asexuality doesnt bother you as it is hardly a concern. "What the hell is wrong with people" is probably something you thought once and a while when people where relating thier stories of love and conquests. American society is alien to you and you are alien to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for the second one:

You scored 44 Heterosexuality, 10 Homosexuality, and 80 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

Aromantic Asexual

It seems that you are perhaps the most steriotypical Asexual. You dislike sex and dislike standard romances. Likely asexuality doesnt bother you as it is hardly a concern. "What the hell is wrong with people" is probably something you thought once and a while when people where relating thier stories of love and conquests. American society is alien to you and you are alien to it.

That's me. The Alien. :D

helana12_03
Aromantic Asexual

You scored 55 Heterosexuality, 0 Homosexuality, and 82 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You might even be asexual.

The higher your score in heterosexuality, the more you are attracted to the opposite gender.

A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

Wow this is so cool, I've lost every bit of sexuality and romance I had in me half a year ago. When I took the first test in August I scored - "Romanic Asexual You scored 3 Romanitc and 2 Sexual".

I got this:

Romantic Asexual

Argueably the hardest Asexual to be. You love and want love romanticly and seek a prince or princess to live happily ever after with, at least for a time, but you get burned by thier groinal needs, which you cannot relate to. Such asexuals have to compromise thier orientation by sleeping with thier partners, seek asexual partners, or suffer agonizing loneliness. Also Gay, Bi, or straight orientation can apply to you: it is who you fall for romantically rather get within them sexually though.

And I know I am hetero-romantic. :)

PS: The result didn't surprise me--I knew I was a hetero-romantic asexual before taking the quiz.

For the first one:

Aromantic Asexual

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats me also ..but it is hardly surprising I am alien to US as I live in UK..lol

roddy

For the second...

You scored 4 Heterosexuality, 27 Homosexuality, and 84 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

The higher your score in asexuality, the less interested in you are in sex.

I don't think that second sentence ["moderately interested in sex to asexual"], uh, makes any sense. What's it trying to say?

That's a bit harsh... just because I'm AA doesn't mean I'm a complete reject or social outcast!

Romanic Asexual

understated_

You scored 60 Heterosexuality, 10 Homosexuality, and 56 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You might even be asexual.

The higher your score in heterosexuality, the more you are attracted to the opposite gender.

A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

Woop woop! Except does this mean I'm slightly more sexual than asexual? I don't get it.

Also the questions didnt have enough options, I really wasn't sure what to choose on some of them!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You scored 42 Heterosexuality, 14 Homosexuality, and 74 Asexuality!

How much sense does this make?????

Test 1

Aromantic Asexual

You scored 1 Romanitc and 0 Sexual!

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Romanitc

You scored higher than 99% on Sexual

Wrong though, I consider myself a romantic asexual.

Test 2

You scored 28 Heterosexuality, 23 Homosexuality, and 84 Asexuality!

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Heterosexuality

You scored higher than 99% on Homosexuality

You scored higher than 99% on Asexuality

I'm not moderately interested in sex, actually!

I don't get the scores for this one, I scored higher that 99% of people on hetro, homo and asexuality? Oh...kay.

I take a little issue with the first quiz. Asexual isn't the "newest" orientation. (That is, if it's an orientation at all... people disagree on that, of course.)

First quiz: 3/0. (Just look at my signature for more evidence of this. :wink: )

Second quiz:

You scored 44 Heterosexuality, 10 Homosexuality, and 72 Asexuality!

I don't get the scores for this one, I scored higher that 99% of people on hetro, homo and asexuality? Oh...kay.

That's an error. Just about all the tests I've taken on that site say I'm in the 99th percentile on the results.

That's an error. Just about all the tests I've taken on that site say I'm in the 99th percentile on the results.

Ah, good! Because that'd be kinda weird. I've never seen that error before.

Provence2005

Her's my results:

Romanic Asexual

You scored 2 Romanitc and 1 Sexual!

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 14% on Romanitc

You scored higher than 14% on Sexual

You scored 33 Heterosexuality, 40 Homosexuality, and 64 Asexuality!

Aromanic Asexual

You scored 1 Romanitc and 1 Sexual!

I don't think I liked either of those quizzes. I had trouble answering a lot of the questions about relationships since I'm interested in short term relationships but not long term relationships. I guess the asexual community is just too diverse for any one quiz to be perfect for everyone. Still ::pouts::

Proximate Platypus

That's a bit harsh... just because I'm AA doesn't mean I'm a complete reject or social outcast!

hah, yeah. They make it seem like all asexual people are punks or outcasts. XD

I scored 0% sexual and 0% romantic on the first quiz... but it was only 5 questions or something... and since I can be attracted to someone, I wouldn't say I'm 0% sexual/romantic. :?

The first test:

Romanic Asexual

The second test:

You scored 35 Heterosexuality, 46 Homosexuality, and 74 Asexuality!

jaybird721; I know what you mean about the "moderately interested in sex to asexual" part being confusing. I figured it out, after reading it a dozen times. It's a range, albeit a rather poorly worded one. Basically it's saying, from the answers you chose, you could range from being moderately sexual to being asexual.

I agree with the others. I found it very difficult to answer some of those questions because none of the options applied to me. It was very annoying to have to choose the option that fit the closest (and sometimes it wasn't even close) when it came to my sexuality, or lack of.

Take care,

Jenn

like some people I scored 3 Romanitc and 0 Sexual.

Expected...i'm a hetero-romantic :P

And on the second quiz...expected.

You scored 40 Heterosexuality, 4 Homosexuality, and 90 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender. (not true)

Haha, funny.

You scored 42 Heterosexuality, 23 Homosexuality, and 82 Asexuality!

and

3 Romantic and 1 sexual

I think the fact that I'm not that interested in either gender, but romantic is sort of fun. The tests are pretty much right though

---------------

You scored 3 Romanitc and 3 Sexual!

You are a sexual, but a sexual that believes in love and romance. On the surface you seem to be a closer natural ally to the asexual than the Aromantic Sexual, but you see that sex and love come together like a horse and carrage thus naturally lessening the value of asexual romance.

---------------

That's basically true, too. To me, being able to 'enjoy' a romantic relationship with little/no chance of sexual consummation is akin to somehow 'enjoying' a good meal without being able to swallow. lol

Your mileage may vary, of course.

Aromantic Sexual

You scored 0 Romanitc and 3 Sexual!

I would agree, I think.

(It's nice having a mouse again, I can take these quizzes and feel all nifty like everyone else)

• 2 weeks later...
aromantic-asexual.

(I keep misreading aromantic as aromatic :roll: )

You're just a very nice-smelling asexual. :wink: :lol:

Archived