Discovery Panel People- Bring Pictures!

AVENguy

Sorry I keep making new threads, but I want to make sure they get read: we had a request from the discovery channel to bring pictures of ourselves that could get scanned in for some kind of an asexual montage (they're scrounging for ways to make the show more intresting than a bunch of talking heads.)

VivreEstEsperer

wish they woulda emailed us and told us. Okay...hmm. I wonder ifI have any pictures with me here. I probably do. I shall have to see. Will they give them back to us? Oh..just remembered the high school photo album that I brought down here...there's probably a picture of me in there.

aury: your cat IS SO CUTE!!

skidaloxx,i don't usually like anyone, an even rarer guys, and even then you don't really fit into the traditional type, but you are very favourable and electric

you may come here to marry me, because it is legal here now, however we will not live together, i will just admire yor elecricity from next door

*feeling flattered*

Does that mean you are gonna buy me the house next door? D'you know what.....a shopwindow will do it as well. Just a pastry&candy shopwindow for me to live and thrive in. I'll snuggle up to the cakes and shoot a wink to you, whenever you look down at me.

dem01.jpg

Hmm, good question....within Western Europe it's one of the more low-cost countries, compared to England or Scandaniva or other northern countries. It's one of the richest countries in the world though. Crime rate almost non-existant, safe and clean places, good food, lots of nature, beautiful architecture and grumpy people.

Bestatued Head

I've learned enough German presently to pass of as a 3rd grade German girl. However, I've learned enough Latin to pass of as the Pope.

Now all you have to do is slouch 'n drool.

Hoy! I'm goin' to h-e-double-hockeysticks for that one... :twisted:

*ROTFLOL* I'm not sure why you'd want to pass as the pope though...

EDIT: Fixed spelling :?

Josh! You just did a worse one than mine!

I'm not sure why you'd want to pass asa the pope

Buta the currenta pope isn'ta even Italian....

Bestatued Head

That Rules!

Pate...r Nos..t...er qu........i es.................t *breathes deeply with a great deal of gutteral noises* in c..........ae....lis.......*falls asleep*

Josh: I don't know why I would to pass off as the Pope. I was just using him as an example in how much Latin I know (compared to German).

Buta the currenta pope isn'ta even Italian....

ooooooooooh, don't let me even start with this. We Polish people are very proud of the Pope.

Coming back to original post.

Does it have to be a picture of my face? I don't have those. All my pictures are from a distance (or I look so terrible that.... be sure, you will never see those pictures). Could it be just a picture of me? I have one particular in mind. It's my favorite one 'cause I think that's the best one that shows the real me. And the real me doesn't like to have pictures of her face.

I'll post it in a while. First I have to upload it.

Finally it's ready

(I just looked at the time of my last post to check how long it took to load and it says 12:17 p.m. what's weird is that it's 12:02 on my watch, hehe, maybe the time on the site wasn't moved an hour but wait, that means that it took an hour to load and that I just wasted an hour on practically nothing. :roll: we'll see the real time after I'm done with this post)

http://public.fotki.com/Kamikola/album1/sylvester_2002.html

It didn't come out too clear. On original you can actually see me.

Archived