The All New AVEN Pamphlets: we need your help!

Jesh

Whoops... I guess I never followed through on offering myself up...

If you still want a pic/quote, I think I have one from the asexuality lj community that people reacted positively to, so you can just PM me.

excellent work - can you make it so that the background around ajay's head is the same background for everyone?

Sure. I'll try and get more done today.

Okay, I did all the ones I could find (though I may have missed a couple). They're all still their original sizes.

avenfaceswg1.jpg

ajaykk6.th.jpg charliexk5.jpgheartillyyx2.th.jpg huwintersu1.th.jpg kassilkn0.th.jpg parthenosvj4.th.jpg

And, I can change the background colour at any time - but I'm going overseas very soon so I won't really be able to do anything else till late October. I can send someone the PSD files if anyone has Photoshop.

Omnes et Nihil
Okay, I did all the ones I could find (though I may have missed a couple). They're all still their original sizes.

I know SchalaZeal was on the draft and isn't here. But if she had decided that she didn't want her picture used anymore, I certainly wouldn't know, but you would.

Did she post her pic in this thread? *goes to look*

Hmm, don't see the pic. Triple A, are there any more pics I need to do? I've got 4 days before I go away :)

Hmm, don't see the pic. Triple A, are there any more pics I need to do? I've got 4 days before I go away :)

I don't know about schalazeal, but if you mean Sarah zeal, she is someone i contacted off the thread for a pic - its in the posted pic of the pamphlet

Ah, I see it. Is there a chance you can send me the original pic? Actually, there are two people in the posted pamphlet that I haven't done. I'll PM you my email address :)

Omnes et Nihil

I don't know about schalazeal, but if you mean Sarah zeal, she is someone i contacted off the thread for a pic - its in the posted pic of the pamphlet

ShalaZeal and Sarah (or Sara) Zeal are the same person.

hahaha, me and kassil look like were the AVEN security guards, and charliePYRO is my ventriliquist doll! kassil looks like he took a bite out of Lady Heartilly's head, and she doesnt seem too upset about it. heehehee

avenfaceswg1.jpg

Only if we do that thing where you drink the water but I'm still singing :D I love that!

Archived