Type A or Type B personality

Calla_Lily

virginangelic

I'm a firm INTJ and a middle of the roader with a score of 52 for the Type A/B test.

I have trouble with these types of tests because they are so darn rigid. But for what it's worth:

Personality: A with a slight lean to B

Type: ISTJ with a major lean to INTJ

I take the MyersBrigg's test periodically, and on average I score just shy of INTJ.

And then some days, nothing in the universe can classify my behavior. Heh.

I scored 35 on the first Type A/B personality test. Middle of the roader but leaning to Type B.

I'm 55 on the first and 95 on the second A/B test. - Imaginable explanation: I never took school as serious as my job.

• 1 month later...
Mb Loves Batman

For some reason i think people who are actually very intelligent come to a realization that it doesn't matter and condition themselves to be type B;s because it really doesn't matter. Purpose is self created. So, the driven type a's like myself will implode because I haven't evolved to the type B it doesn't matter mindset. To me everythng matters - every tiny detail. that's obsessive which is usually linked to some fear or depression so in my opinion - most people here are of above intelligence and know that type a is a red zone and doesn't matter. So why waste time.

• 2 months later...
Rikusephirosu

Im type B. :oops:

• 3 months later...

Guess that makes me an unrepentant type B, eh?:D

INTJ. That's a shift from INFP some ten years go. I was/am still in the middle on the Thinking/Feeling axis as well as the Perception/Judgment axis. I'm still strongly Introverted and Intuitive.

You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality. In this case, the middle ground is good. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind and you know how and when to relax. Nonetheless, you realize that picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life. The equilibrium is important, so don't let your hostile, aggressive, and competitive alter ego take over too often. Generally, you are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. Yours is a very healthy attitude towards life.

Score = 50

MBTI type: INTJ, really, really introverted. Interesting, many of us are INTJ, maybe this type plays into our asexuality (given it says we're pretty independent, and well I kinda am, at least when it comes to relationship.) , on another forum they had a topic about asexuality, and all the asexuals in the thread were INTJ's. Funny, they say this is one of the rarest types too. (Also funny that I'm told 3/4 people are "E's" yet we're almost all exclusively "I's", must be the internet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
qecantilles

I am type B and an INTJ. I have a very very difficult time getting along with type A people.

Your Type is

ISTP

Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving

Strength of the preferences %

78 25 25 11

Yup I'm introverted but I'm a "non-anxious introvert"

You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality. In this case, the middle ground is good.

Actually I think I'm perfect just the way I am.

I'm pretty sure I'm a type A.

On the 4 type thing, I was very Introverted, but almost exactly in the middle of the other 3.

Type B (scored 35) INTP.

I sometimes think I'm a bit too relaxed, but I'd rather enjoy every moment of my life than waste it worrying about things I can do nothing about!

Your Type is

INFJ

Introverted 11 Intuitive 12 Feeling 25 Judging 56

supposedly that works out to being a "counselor." Otherwise its a mixed bag which seems quite accurate to me. I'm a mixed bag. :mellow:

Strange... I'm an INTJ (casual test, and professionally administered) as well - there seems to be quite the pattern. Oh, and Type A.... Is 31 old enough to be in the "Older" section? I hope I count as "old enough" :)

Seien Hananosei

I appear to be neither, but leaning toward type 'B' because I got a score of 106.

As for personality types, I am INTP. "The Thinker."

Strange... I'm an INTJ (casual test, and professionally administered) as well - there seems to be quite the pattern. Oh, and Type A.... Is 31 old enough to be in the "Older" section? I hope I count as "old enough" :)

31 is a good age. You can hang out here if you want to or you can post anyplace at all on the main board. There aren't really any rules about it, it's just that the topics in this forum usually have more relevance for our older members.

Welcome to AVEN!!

:cake::cake::cake:

-GB

• 4 weeks later...
Berkeley Girl

Oh lord is there a type "C" or maybe a type "P" for prone! I'm bone idle, and just like to enjoy myself. Well okay, maybe the motivation to enjoy myself and only do what I wish IS sufficient motivation to make me a type "A" it doesn't HAVE to be a person with careerist drive does it?

INFJ am I aussi.

I scored an 82 and I cannae decide if the test is terribly wrong or extremely right, I must give this some thought.

score is 47 so right in the middle of A and B which according to the test is a good thing :D

Your Type is

INFP

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving

Strength of the preferences %

89 62 12 33

I scored 32 so I'm closer to type B. About 5 years ago I did the Meyers Briggs thing and came out ISFJ. I wonder if I'm still the same. Does your personality change over time?

I'm an ENTJ! :blush:

You are:

slightly expressed extravert

slightly expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed judging personality

Results of Your Type A Personality Test

Personality Type

Your score = 50

the result kind of makes sense in that i have become the way i am quite recently.

i used to be crazily motivated,, sort of too much goal oriented,, ignoring people's feelings and even hurting them.

achieving,,achieving,, actually that defined my life.

now! peace,, loving,, caring,, they are filling my life.

i love it being gray. :)

I don't know the typing stuff. But I'm pretty sure I'm not a type A. Isnt that the one that is the ambitious, go getter type?

I'm lazy, backward, shy, and get intimidated very easily. I have very strong beliefs and attitudes and opinions and like to share them, but am always afraid of doing it, for fear of being shot down.

I will work hard and long when those I am working for appreciate me, but if they critize, I am gone in a heartbeat. Being rich, having things or being popular don't mean much to me. I live a very simple life. But I do need to be appreciated and liked.

I am a loner most of the time. I hate get-to-gethers, reunions, parties, meetings, or any other group settings.

So that makes me an anti-social, unmotivated, procrastinating hermit.

So not a type A personality! :D :D :D

Same here!!! Exactly the same. Definately Type B.

• 2 weeks later...

Scored 47 on the first test, and 255 on the second.

I do believe I'm an imploding type A. I don't particularly care if other people get their work done. In fact, half the time in group projects, I'd veer off, do my own thing, and ditch the group just a few days before the project was due. (I don't work well in groups as I hate it when people interfere with my flow of work.)

I'm not a leader by any means. I'm an exacter. It's probably not a real word, but if you tell me to do this and this and this, but expect me to do that and that, chances are those that's won't be there because you didn't tell me that you wanted those that's there.

I do what I'm told. It's bad, as that's how I ended up using drugs. xD

I rarely think for myself, I have others decide what I am going to do when it comes to most things, except my art. I guess this makes me good for working under Type A personality, however, the drawback is, most of them expect more than what they tell you they want. So I end up doing a 'craptastic' job because I didn't do it exactly how they EXPECTED it to be done.

I also tend to slack off with praise, but don't insult me either. If you say "Hmm I know you can do better than this." I'll most likely take back what I did, and make it better than I could possibly imagine. If you tell me "Great job." I'll most likely slack. And if you tell me "You're work is a piece of crap." I won't want to do any improvements, as to me, what you said is "There is no possible way I can get you to improve what you did."

I don't know, I'm weird. :P

Archived