dating/finding a relationship

Bookwyrm

Do people use the forums here to look for a potential partner? I did a few quick searches for words like "relationship" and "dating" but it seemed more like people discussed that than used the forums. Is there a reason that doesn't happen?

I've tried Asexualitic but I couldn't filter for location and I've heard that other sites are not entirely reliable.

How do people date/find someone for asexual relationships?

I have tried those dating sites too. Gave up as to so anything more you had to pay money. I wanted to try it not waste money. 

I do want a potential partner. No idea how to go about that or if it is even possible. I hope it is. 

banana monkey

The reason people dont specifically use the forums to look for a partner is its against the ToS. The reason it is such is apparently legal regulations in the US (this is officially a US site) forbid it. Its to do with site classification or something. There is a thread about this somewhere else on the site that can explain it much better than I can. There are many people on here who are under 18 anyway so being such a site would be illegal in the UK anyway without excluding them. This site by its nature is an educational site anyway and it is much more costly to be anything else apparently. 

The above said, there are many people on here who have meet each other at AVEN meets or start chatting on PM who after a while discover they like each other and then become partners. 

Archived