A bit panicked about this

I know this isn't the biggest deal but it's honestly really bothering me. I am not typically to people at all, which I understands is Asexual or Demi-sexual, but at the same time I can (rarely) be attracted to my own genders and other genders. I don't really know what this makes me and I am kind of feeling pressured to pick either Asexuality or Bisexuality. I am a naturally panicky or worrying person, so even though this isn't that important it is still freaking me out. Thanks for your replies! 

Edited by callmeFi

What do you mean by attraction? Do you mean you are not sexually attracted to anyone but romantically attracted to multiple genders?

9 minutes ago, TheAP said:

What do you mean by attraction? Do you mean you are not sexually attracted to anyone but romantically attracted to multiple genders?

I get it's not very well explained. I don't typically have any attraction, but in the rare occasions I am, the gender of the person does not matter. Sorry about that.

8 minutes ago, callmeFi said:

I get it's not very well explained. I don't typically have any attraction, but in the rare occasions I am, the gender of the person does not matter. Sorry about that.

Then you might be greysexual/greyromantic, as Optimistic Pessimist mentioned.

• Like 1