Deleted

uh if i only knew how to help... sorry. i'm stupid. um if it makes you feel any better... my period has always been unstable, stopping and starting. however, last year it stopped for months and my mom forced me to stop taking my antipsychotics. because my neighbor (who also has schizophrenia) claimed that was the reason. shes not a doctor though... for some reason, three or four (5?) months later, my period came back full-force. maybe it was the meds. maybe it wasnt. idk. idk. all i know is that the voices, paranoia, the fear, the sadness are once again relentlessly attacking from all sides. not that theyve ever really left... but the meds kinda helped. 

so yeah... you're not the only one losing their mind? hopefully, you dont feel alone... idk. idk. im really sorry if i annoyed you. im sorry for thinking i can ever help in any way. 

uh nothing is forever? so hopefully soon your body will stop trying to kill you? and you will feel better? im really sorry for not being able to help. are you sure just talking to a similar person, like a friend, if not a different doctor, will not help...? idk. idk. cant really think. lack of sleep isnt helping... sorry.

Sice I don't know how old you are I'm not sure if that will be of any help, but my aunt got her uterus removed during her menopause because her periods went batshit crazy. She still has that whole hot flashes thing but at least not messed up periods. Maybe it's worth asking your doctor about that if nothing else helps  =/