Missed My Anniversary

will123

Well in all the 'business' of the last few days, I forgot to post about my rejoining AVEN. 

I won't attempt to thank all of you, but I'm very grateful for those that welcomed me last January. The comments really helped me come to terms with my asexuality. 

Also the 'anyone over 50' thread is educational (who knew platypi were poisonous?) and entertaining, reading about everyone's daily trials, tribulations and successes. It just shows that aces are no different than the next person. I hope I haven't upset anyone with some of the content I've posted elsewhere ;) . It's just nice to be able to post what you think without being judge. Plus being able to do so can be quite therapeutic.

Glad to have you among us! One of the many great things I like about the "over 50" thread is all the different people, with different experiences, and how we all often learn new things from each other. In addition to being able to rejoice and/or commiserate over things we have in common. :)

1 minute ago, daveb said:

Glad to have you among us! One of the many great things I like about the "over 50" thread is all the different people, with different experiences, and how we all often learn new things from each other. In addition to being able to rejoice and/or commiserate over things we have in common. :)

This is the first time I've signed up to a forum that isn't based on a hobby, sport or activity.  

Happy AVENiversary and May there be many more to follow 🎂 🎂 :cake::cake:

Archived