advice?

I’m not sure but I’m almost certain I’m asexual. I fit most of the criteria. I was abused when I was a child and as I’ve grown up I’ve never had the interest in relationships. I’ve been in them and I’ve fooled around a little but I don’t exactly enjoy it. Sex actually repulses me so I’ve never gone that far. I enjoy cuddling, handholding, snuggling and I can ‘tolerate’ kissing. Can you be asexual and still enjoy the little things? The idea of sex, not only do I have zero interest but it actually makes me feel severely sick. I also have a very low barely there sex drive. Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you 

Yes. There are different kinds of attraction. Enjoying cuddling and snuggling is sensual attraction, and you can experience that and still be asexual. So it sounds like you are asexual to me. If you don't have an interest in a relationship, you might want to look into being aromantic as well.

• Like 1

I cant say whether you are asexual or not as I am still trying to figure out what I am. Like you I enjoy cuddling and snuggling but I am repulsed by the idea of sex, kissing isn't that gross to me but I feel nothing when I do it. I would say to just do what you feel is right, don't be pressured to do anything you don't want because others are doing that.