Am I too young to say if I'm Asexual or Demisexual?

(English is not my first language, I'm sorry)

I don't know how to start this, It's my first time asking questions in any form of social media about my asexuality, and I'm scared, but I'm feeling brave...

I'm a fifteen year old girl, and I always thought something was wrong with me, because I've never felt sexual attraction to someone, never. Even the thought of being in a "sexual situation"  idk with somebody just... bothers me, and i just can't imagine myself in the future being sexual attracted to someone.

So after some weeks of research i am totally scared and confused, but sure I'm asexual, but one thing really bothers me: Am I too young to say that? Are people going to tell me that i can't be asexual just because I've never had sex? And beyond that, what about being Demisexual? I don't feel sexual attraction now, can I feel it in the future? How can I know if I'm one or another if I have never been in a relationship? How can I know IF I will be sexually attracted by my partner like a demisexual if I've never been in love? If I do end up having sexual attraction for my partner (with the bond and trust) Am I gonna be called a liar?

Am I too young to say that i'm asexual? or even demisexual? 

• Like 2

No, you're not too young. If you've never felt sexual attraction, you can call yourself asexual. Then if in the future you do feel sexual attraction or think that another term fits you better, there's nothing wrong with changing your identity. Unfortunately, some people have a lot of misconceptions about asexuality, and you may hear some judgmental or invalidating remarks. But try to tune these people out and be secure in your identity.

• Like 3

No, you aren't too young. No one ever tells someone they're too young to know they're straight, the same should be true for other orientations.

You are 100% allowed to call yourself asexual or demisexual, and you're also 100% allowed to change that label later.

• Like 3