Do looks matter to you?

JustanotherTobigirl

In a relationship, I want to be interested in everything about that person, so both looks and personality are important. I don't care about being the most beautiful just like I don't care about having the best personality, it's the combination of both that I want to find attractive.

Kind of...
I won't lie and say it doesn't because looks do have an influence, at least for me. I don't think I have a type, but I know what I like when I see it. However, personality does play a huge role. I've found people attractive and once I got to know them they suddenly became more or less attractive depending on their personality. This has also happened when I've met people online and gotten to know them before knowing how they looked and features I usually wouldn't have considered attracted suddenly are. 

It matters to me, but it's not the defining matter. I wouldn't romantically like a person who I don't feel an aesthetic attraction to at all, regardless of a great personality. That's just me, of course. There's a girl at my school who was very pretty in my eyes (she looked pretty average to my friends) but she was beautiful anyway, and she had the most wonderful dry humour and sarcasm. I wouldn't have looked into her personality if I didn't think she was beautiful to begin with.

• Like 1