Common Ace-denying statements and comebacks?

I'm looking for the possible statements and questions that deny our asexuality, such as these below, and comebacks to those.

"how do you know you don't like sex if you've never tried it?" (How do you know you don't like eating dirt and worms in a raw meat salad of you've never tried it?) or the infamous "Oh, you just haven't met the right person yet.",

My fave so far has been "but you don't LOOK like an ace!"

Like am I supposed to have the body of a llama or something else equally ridiculous? 

• Like 1

"You haven't met the right person yet."

"You might be gay/pan/straight/etc and just haven't met the right person yet."

• Like 1
everywhere and nowhere

"You're not asexual, you're just fat and ugly and are telling yourself that you don't want it anyway"

And a lot of stuff in the same vein. Mostly online, people usually don't dare say such hateful things face to face.

the best response that i ever read online to "how do you know if you haven't tried it" was "do you like hugging cactus? You don't? are you sure? maybe you haven't met the right cactus yet... here hug this cactus, no? same thing- i just know!" :D

• Like 3
everywhere and nowhere
39 minutes ago, OpenAce said:

the best response that i ever read online to "how do you know if you haven't tried it" was "do you like hugging cactus? You don't? are you sure? maybe you haven't met the right cactus yet... here hug this cactus, no? same thing- i just know!" :D

"Love hurts, said a mouse hugging a hedgehog" ;)

• Like 1
16 hours ago, fishifishy said:

My fave so far has been "but you don't LOOK like an ace!"

Like am I supposed to have the body of a llama or something else equally ridiculous? 

Don't be silly. You are suppose to look like a fighter pilot who has shot down 5 or more enemies. Either that or this guy.

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 5