Being in heat?

So, I never really experience sexual desire but I do kinda go through...heat where I like to fantasize and read litterotica and then it goes away. Is anyone else like this?

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
1 hour ago, ben8884 said:

So, I never really experience sexual desire but I do kinda go through...heat where I like to fantasize and read litterotica and then it goes away. Is anyone else like this?

Of course. Rather frequently. Just about every 4-6 weeks or less when being close to someone special. Primal instincts..still active. :D It's human nature.

Same! I can go weeks/months without caring at all. But then when my life gets stressful my body goes "hey, you should have some stress-relieving distractions"

everywhere and nowhere

Similar. I completely don't perceive it as in any way hormone-dependent (apart from period itself, I never feel any kind of hormonal influence over my behavior - for example, I feel like shit when I have menstrual cramps and often even after taking paracetamol I can hardly do anything, but I have never noticed that legendary PMS) - perhaps it's an influence of my philosophy that I prefer to perceive experiences as pure thoughtfeeling and not something related to biology. But anyway, I do have lust for fantasies sometimes. I have a libido and I'm autochorissexual after all, yet completely sex-averse when it comes to the idea of personally having sex.

Fantastic Name

For me, it's just hormones doing their thing again -- either due to PMS or stress. It's usually hard to ignore, but I manage to do it... somehow.

Janus the Fox

Pretty normal cycle of arousal for most people.  Some can have a masturbation/arousal pattern that means being actively aroused for a longer stretch of time, felling the need to take care of the arousal with masturbation more than once during that period of time the arousal is much higher than the typical normal level.

In certain fetish groups, it can be a slang term for extreme highs of arousal, like an animal in heat with sexual/masturbation behaviour to match.  For certain fetish groups, it may mean behaving more animalistic, feeling like a feral animal.  This covers the full gender/sexuality spectrum's.